Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be obvious that I KNOW about that thread, i posted in it and my post here sort of didnt imply that i dont know what is it all about,

So you did. My mistake.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the great injustice I have done you by posting that link.

it should be obvious that I KNOW about that thread, i posted in it and my post here sort of didnt imply that i dont know what is it all about, what i asked is how did it all evovle :rolleyes: :drama:

I don't know these things always evolve when I'm at work or in bed, good damn japan. I only ever get to read the aftermath, probably a good thing so I don't get involved :P

You and me both Reger, we missed a good piece of forum drama. :(

yeah, i missed it all how it evolved and boiled, i however witnessed the beginning of it all, that stalkers thread, i even had pm exchange the same moment the thread was locked with nemo :drama: born to drama :drama:

:drama:

So you did. My mistake.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the great injustice I have done you by posting that link.

i hope so too, i hope :(

peace, love, unitiy, respect, my brother -_-

shanti shanti booom :toke:

I don't know these things always evolve when I'm at work or in bed, good damn japan. I only ever get to read the aftermath, probably a good thing so I don't get involved :P

pwnd id say :mellow: one is a true psynews community member if one had atleast once participated in name calling and bashed mods ^_^

otherwise get lost n00bs! [watches out from perfect stranger :P]

yeah, i missed it all how it evolved and boiled, i however witnessed the beginning of it all, that stalkers thread, i even had pm exchange the same moment the thread was locked with nemo :drama: born to drama :drama:

:drama:

i hope so too, i hope :(

peace, love, unitiy, respect, my brother -_-

shanti shanti booom :toke:

pwnd id say :mellow: one is a true psynews community member if one had atleast once participated in name calling and bashed mods ^_^

otherwise get lost n00bs! [watches out from perfect stranger :P]

thank you, reger "born to do no good spammer" :wank:

the funniest thing is, he doesnt have a sister... brother tranny.

You do know I recently kidnapped your mother and dressed her up as my tranny brother, so that means you've been having sex with... eww.

...what you dont know your uncle came to my place and i dressed him all up as my mother...

and i got herpes!

which means youve got them too by now!

j/k :ph34r:

explanation for you charlie - ive dressed you uncle as my mom and you thought its my mom youre kidnapping but it was your dirty filthy perv uncle who likes to play those games so you had sex with him and then you got herpes.

sick, isnt it :lol:?!

joke :ph34r:

Yeah, Reger and Reznik. Get a room. Perverts. :rolleyes:

:lol:

adding obligatory one line sentence here! where did reznik come into this conversation?! :blink::rolleyes: