Downtempo goa trance mix

Anoebis

Some may have heard this mix, it was for download as well on the psychedelic site but because it was kinda unstable it was removed again, and now it is up again and normally it will be pretty easy to download :)

The mix is called "warming up for some wild party", and that sums it up I guess, a rather downtempo mix, slowly going faster and faster untill the last track which is already the beginning of the party! :) The tracks are mostly made in the 95-99 era, but some of them (Azriel, Moai, Silent Sphere, Khetzal) are more modern, anyway... Let me know all your opinions! :)

If you want I can place a tracklist later :)

The link: (in the link... right mouse button... Save As...)

http://www.psychedelic.be/v2/content/view/59/45/

we demands a tracklist ;) I'll check this one out once it's done, also It would be really cool if you could mix the last set in stereo (in a few months).... would that involve getting those tracks back up on the turntable??if so... don't worry about it (me=dj noob, i don't know much about it...)

• 1 month later...

Like the build up too with slow in the beginning and faster later, still keeping the old school, magical sound most of the time. :D

Track list please. :)

Seen more old school sets as of late... maybe we are awaiting a new raise of goa trance. tihi.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Awesome downtempo mix, Anoebis! I didn't notice it before on the forum. Good selection of the tracks, with very nice atmospheric and rythmic variations inside, fluid transitions between each track, I enjoy it a lot! :)

After a first listening, I recognize among them immediately "Ulysse" (voyage 2) of Transwave and "Plastic" of Etnica (the classix are easier for identification :P ).

A complete tracklist is, of course, more than welcomed, if that is possible...

Thanx for the sharing! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome downtempo mix, Anoebis! I didn't notice it before on the forum. Good selection of the tracks, with very nice atmospheric and rythmic variations inside, fluid transitions between each track, I enjoy it a lot! :)

After a first listening, I recognize among them immediately "Ulysse" (voyage 2) of Transwave and "Plastic" of Etnica (the classix are easier for identification :P ).

A complete tracklist is, of course, more than welcomed, if that is possible...

Thanx for the sharing! :)

Ok, here we go, the tracklist :)

1. Transwave - Ullysee (Voyage 2) - (Distance to Goa 3 - Distance Records - 1996)

2. Azriel - Akane Still Dreaming (Rmx) - (Positive Alchemists - Avigmatic Records - 2006)

3. P.Cok - Defish (Full On 1 - Hom-Mega - 1998)

4. Etnica - Plastic (Plastic EP - Blue Room - 1997)

5. Khetzal - Djaningar (Corolle - Suntrip Records - 2005)

6. Benza - Depth Perception (Retrofuturism - Sonic Dragon Records - 2005)

7. Poly 61 - Joiku (Recreational Drugs - Thirteen Productions - 2000)

8. Cyborganik - The Centre of the Cyclone (Dream Creation - Transient Records - 1998)

9. MFG - Desert Sun (Balagan - Symbiosis Records - 1996)

10. Moai - Moontale (Unreleased)

11. Silent Sphere and The Muses Rapt - Fiesta (Passion - Midijum Records - 2003)

And don't wait too long with downloading as I will upload some new mixes soon! :)

Joske

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for the tracklist! I should have recognized more tracks immediately, as "desert sun" of MFG for example! Shame on me! :P

Don't worry, the mix is now on a cd-r! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome idea! Always wanted to hear a set like this. In fact, I was JUST thinking of the opposite. Thought of how 'Atomic Armadillo'(fluffening) starts out fast then goes smoooooth. and what would follow after it is all the greatest goambient songs that usually finish albums or whadeva 8) I'll return for the feedback.

Well I'm just finishing listening to this now, and I must say I really enjoyed it, much different from what I typically listen to....And the tempo change works really well here, its so gradual, its hardly noticable, but gives the mix an overall feeling of moving from point A to point B....I also really liked how theres a bit of old and new in this, and really like that Benza track as well ;) Rock onnnn...can't wait to hear more :)

I am dling now.. and excited to give it a listen. =)

• 2 weeks later...

wow! cool mix! although i expected more speed and maybe some acid it was a pleasure. puts you in a relaxed mood the whole way thru. no song sounded like the one before or after it in style or sound. each unique and they flowed nice together. thanks for sharing. 8)

Nice work indeed. =) Very cohesive sound, some of my favorite trance elements.... oldskool in nature to me, but also timless. My only criticisms would be the mix from track one to two, it seemed sudden and was quite out of key to my ears. A little rough of a mix at 36 min as well.

May I ask, did you use mixing software, or cd's?

I really enjoyed the mix, thank you!!

Nice work indeed. =) Very cohesive sound, some of my favorite trance elements.... oldskool in nature to me, but also timless. My only criticisms would be the mix from track one to two, it seemed sudden and was quite out of key to my ears. A little rough of a mix at 36 min as well.

May I ask, did you use mixing software, or cd's?

I really enjoyed the mix, thank you!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes indeed, the first mix isn't that good, the reason is simply that the tempo of one of the tracks isn't that steady... Anyway, all the cds are simply mixed with my CDJ's, no computers etc needed for mixing... :)

Joske Anoebis is one the best european goa dj.

I have downloaded all the mixes I could find from you dude, and all I have to say is PERFECT!

More more sets! :)

I have tried vinyls and cds but I am right now on a Behringer computer mixer.The futere is near!

Keep Goa Spirit Alive!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...