goa posters

I'm fortunate to work in a recordstore, so the distrubutor sends lots of posters and flyers promoting new albums.... I know Cosmophilia makes a lot... Also BNE, 3DVision, Avatar and Creamcrop makes loads... So perhaps your local store has some you can have or buy....

If you're talking about wallhangings/backdrops then search the net... Spacetribe's site, NOS and so forth... Check our links section!

-------

DeathPosture

• 5 years later...

anyone know where i can find Goa posters on the net...iv tried to look all over the place but still no luck...thanx for ur help

have you tried the General section, there are loads of posters there every day :lol:

The old school goa posters they sent do the disc stores where beautiful :) i always bought them, i have one left very nice Eternal Trance with some hebrew text and it says Astral Projection as well but in english, i have no clue why since they are not on that compilation :S

here it is:

Posted Image

Guest The Journey Man Project

mmm I have posters of Infected's "Classical Mushroom", Prana's "Geomantik", Yahel's "Waves of Sound", Astral's "Amen" and an old Atomic Reords compilation :clapping: I also have two awesome Bob Marley posters :D

Guest The Journey Man Project

actually as I don;t use my posters I'm happy to give them away as long as whoever wants them will pay me postage (I accept paypal)... pm me :D

actually as I don;t use my posters I'm happy to give them away as long as whoever wants them will pay me postage (I accept paypal)... pm me :D

The Journey Man you got pm :)

edit: im really really interested in the infected mushroom poster and yahel + astral and prana , of course :wub:

The old school goa posters they sent do the disc stores where beautiful :) i always bought them, i have one left very nice Eternal Trance with some hebrew text and it says Astral Projection as well but in english, i have no clue why since they are not on that compilation :S

here it is:

Posted Image

בעריכת Astral Projection

על גבי תקליטורים וקלטות

להשיג בכל חנויות התקליטים

MEANING:

edited by astral projection

available on cd and cassete

get it on all records stores

:)

בעריכת Astral Projection

על גבי תקליטורים וקלטות

להשיג בכל חנויות התקליטים

MEANING:

edited by astral projection

available on cd and cassete

get it on all records stores

:)

Thanks man, all these years wondering what it said in hebrew :) beautiful language and letters!