identify this unknown unbeleavable track

radi6404

a BULGARIAN friend gave me some goa trance tracks which are so fucking awesome, way better than any comercial shit, they are even better than any astral projection etc, i don´t know what i can say but these tracks i got are so psychedelic, it is like a dream to listen to them, i picked up one of the best tracks to identifiy, so here it is.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...88131F254AFAA74

HAVE FUN

i forgot that, i´am sure that not many people here have listened to such trance because if i ask for some good melodic trance they recommend just the worst of the worst fucking bullshit not psychedelic at all instead of such great beautiful real psychedelic trance, it seems that the people here havn´t knowledge about trance at all, i never go any decent recommendation from this forum.

i forgot that, i´am sure that not many people here have listened to such trance because if i ask for some good melodic trance they recommend just the worst of the worst fucking bullshit not psychedelic at all instead of such great beautiful real psychedelic trance, it seems that the people here havn´t knowledge about trance at all, i never go any decent recommendation from this forum.

565653[/snapback]

Then why don't you just leave this stupid forum and join another one where the people match your taste and intellect? :)

565653[/snapback]

Dude. You are the only person pretty much on this forum that has NEVER been to a Goa / Trance party.

That pretty much makes you a psytrance RETARD. You know nothing about trance and or the culture that surrounds it. You have never done psychedelics, so you dont understand a thing about "psychedelia".

You are a moron, and you dont even realise it.

So please. STFU and leave.

It's Athena, one of the 2 first track in the Goa Vibes 3 compilation, it's Miranda's different name

anyway, Radi, with that kind of attitude you DESTROY melodic trance, people hate that kind of comments and start to hate melodic trance too because of that, so please keep it positive from now on or go to Isratrance instead :P

565653[/snapback]

Yep, it really is weird. Your first post is a completely legit, honest question. Hey, can you help me?

Why do you top it off with an insult in a 2nd post?

What goes around, comes around. Try a dose of upfront kindness. Even if you don't feel like it, do it. Just for laughs. See what happens.

Wouldn't it be fun to have some POSITIVE attention instead of all this radi bashing all the time? :huh:

Radi, why don't you follow up with your threats and leave here for Isratrance already? You don't like us, why stay?

565764[/snapback]

I stay because there are still some people that i like here, i have very much against that that almost all try to offend me here and tell me i´am stupid with no knowledge at all etc but if i´am looking for something, everyone tells me same not melodic at all artists, can´t i describe well what i´am looking for or why i get so wrong recommendations and even offendings, i can pick 1000s of offendings where the people here told me offending things because i didn´t agree with their wrong recommendations etc.

565653[/snapback]

lol dude psynews is the place with the most oldschool psy/goa freaks.

I stay because there are still some people that i like here, i have very much against that that almost all try to offend me here and tell me i´am stupid with no knowledge at all etc but if i´am looking for something, everyone tells me same not melodic at all artists, can´t i describe well what i´am looking for or why i get so wrong recommendations and even offendings, i can pick 1000s of offendings where the people here told me offending things because i didn´t agree with their wrong recommendations etc.

565921[/snapback]

Have you ever thought that maybe there is the tiny possibility that it might not only be the people's fault if they are rude to you? Sure, some comments towards you are unfair and not needed but with your attituted you sometimes nearly ask for it. Like with the way you ask for help in this thread for example. I'm sure you can show us several threads with recommendations that don't fit your taste. You know why? You give a rather vague description and then expect the people here to first answer very fast and second to give exactly the tracks you might like. What makes it even more difficult is the fact that you have a very narrowminded taste. I mean it's totally up to you what you like and don't like. If there are only very few artists you like, that's fine. If you only listen to exactly one style of trance, that's also fine (it's fine because it's totaly up to you what you like and what not). But it's taste in the end and we can't read your mind to see what tracks will move you.

If you nearly get angry and start whining because people dare to recommend stuff you don't like, then it's not a surprise that in the next thread you make, less people answer or some answers are not that nice. If you ask for help and then talk bad about nearly everythign that gets recommend you encourage the people to look for more. It's not like all users here just wait to reply to your thread. That does not mean that you have to like all the recommendations but maybe you could try to sound less offensive?

lol dude psynews is the place with the most oldschool psy/goa freaks.

565944[/snapback]

yeah, for example me.

Tatsu i am sometimes in my threads rude just because i can´t understand that some recommend me exactly the opposite to my description. You are wrong tatsu, i am thankful etc in my own threads, open any thread in that i asked for some music, iif an answer cames i always said thanks etc. I get angry about that that if i ask something the people say use the search and that there are 1000s of threads with what i´am asking for but it isn´t like that at all, for some people any trance from 94 til 98 is what i like but it isn´t like that at all. Isometimes say things i better shouldn´t but that sometimes comes from the affect because i´am angry about something or like that.

It's Athena, one of the 2 first track in the Goa Vibes 3 compilation, it's Miranda's different name

anyway, Radi, with that kind of attitude you DESTROY melodic trance, people hate that kind of comments and start to hate melodic trance too because of that, so please keep it positive from now on or go to Isratrance instead :P

565748[/snapback]

annoebis please talk to your artists that they also should make such great music, it´s pure goa.

that's the whole point radi

your shouldn't be thankfull for someone recommending you the right stuff, you should thank anyone recommending you anything, even if you don't like it. just because they do the effort to try and help you. because if ppl really wouldn't want to help you, they simply would not reply

or are you saying pl give you the wrong recommondations on purpose? that it's a conspiracy? then i think, the problem is yours, not ours.

ah, one more remark: i don't think you can go up to an artist and say: hey dude, make this kind of music...

let's just say you were joking right?

annoebis please talk to your artists that they also should make such great music, it´s pure goa.

566007[/snapback]

Hell yeah. If anyone knows how to run a record label the right way, it's Radi!

Anoebis, get all your artists to write emotional melodies, using only black keys!

u guys are unbelieavable. flaming with no reason , sorry guys but i understand radi perfectly.

psynews isnt the same anymore. u guys call the firemen instead.

566079[/snapback]

Wow, you are perfectly ok with this quote from Radi that started this mess?

" forgot that, i´am sure that not many people here have listened to such trance because if i ask for some good melodic trance they recommend just the worst of the worst fucking bullshit not psychedelic at all instead of such great beautiful real psychedelic trance, it seems that the people here havn´t knowledge about trance at all, i never go any decent recommendation from this forum. "

Talk about flaming for no reason.

it seems that the hat really fits in yer heads. he didnt say the people who recommended him , is he mentioning any names by any case? for fuck sake , thats no reason to start bashing. and he´s right about this forum. its beeing taken over by some fullon fans or kids however u wanna call them. stop flaming and grow up.

it seems that the hat really fits in yer heads. he didnt say the people who recommended him , is he mentioning any names by any case? for fuck sake , thats no reason to start bashing. and he´s right about this forum. its beeing taken over by some fullon fans or kids however u wanna call them. stop flaming and grow up.

566086[/snapback]

Again WOW, I am not aware of any fullon kids here. Are you sure you are thinking of the right place?

I am guessing you do not know the history of Radi.

yeah, for example me.

Tatsu i am sometimes in my threads rude just because i can´t understand that some recommend me exactly the opposite to my description. You are wrong tatsu, i am thankful etc in my own threads, open any thread in that i asked for some music, iif an answer cames i always said thanks etc. I get angry about that that if i ask something the people say use the search and that there are 1000s of threads with what i´am asking for but it isn´t like that at all, for some people any trance from 94 til 98 is what i like but it isn´t like that at all. Isometimes say things i better shouldn´t but that sometimes comes from the affect because  i´am angry about something or like that.

566001[/snapback]

The problem is that it is sometimes very hard (at least for me) for me to understand what kind of music you exactly want. Your descriptions of the searched tracks mainly are melodic goa trance or emotional goa. There is a lot of melodic goa outhere, but there are still different kinds of melodies so it is, again, taste that decides what you like or not. And when it comes to emotional trakcs, the problem is that feeling a track as outstanding emotional is a very personal thing so if somebody mentions a track that you don't like, it's not because the other person is stupid or he did it to make fun of you but only because he has a different taste. You can't expect people to read your mind. If you can't expect that and then get angry, then it's no wonder people rather not help you. If you wanna get respected, you also need to respect other people, and this is imho not always the case.

566086[/snapback]

No, he's not mentioning any names, he just states that MOST people here don't listen to the real true melodic goa trance and don't know about goa. Which is absolutely not true if you see that most people here complaine and whine because the scene is so bad, the music is even worse and that everything was better years ago when there was still true goa around. And besides that, if somebody who is known to have only mp3s or stolen CDs but no original releaes, tells other people who are in this scene for years (as most members are here) and care about their music they don't know shit about goa, then it's no wonder people getting rude.l