Koxbox on Twisted Rec.

Guest antic

Guest antic

Somehow I see this news has been overlooked (or maybe I missed it), but according to this link Koxbox will release his (this time it's only Frank E) new album on Twisted by the end of the summer. Unfortunately they didn't mention which summer, but I hope it's this one? :unsure:

I don't know about you, but I feel very excited about this :)

Exciting it is! I'm curious to hear new Koxbox!

Unfortunately they didn't mention which summer, but I hope it's this one?  :unsure:

541819[/snapback]

Well the new Twisted site is online so we must be approaching summer 2008 already :ph34r:

I heard Frank E spin a four hour set here in Toronto very recently... I couldn't quite discern the new material, but there were some absolutely crazy tunes in that set. The new stuff is Koxbox with a dance floor edge - so don't expect another Dragon Tales. If you are familiar with some of the new singles (Oscillocore, Inside Every Man, 911) you might start to get an idea of what the new album might be like. Psychedelic techtrance at 145? Sounds good to me.

Guest antic

I heard Frank E spin a four hour set here in Toronto very recently... I couldn't quite discern the new material, but there were some absolutely crazy tunes in that set. The new stuff is Koxbox with a dance floor edge - so don't expect another Dragon Tales. If you are familiar with some of the new singles (Oscillocore, Inside Every Man, 911) you might start to get an idea of what the new album might be like. Psychedelic techtrance at 145? Sounds good to me.

541930[/snapback]

you just made me even more excited :)

Euh ... wern't some of you guys that were going to a party where Frank spun saying his set was really crappy? And one of you even asked him about that and his only response was like "Artists change their style - accept that!"?

ased on those posts back then I wouldn't set the expectations for the new album high...

Exciting it is! I'm curious to hear new Koxbox!

I'M NOT!!!

Check the track in "Chemical Playground" and you understand!!! "Tube vs KoxBox"

:P

Another bad news!!!

Cheers

Euh ... wern't some of you guys that were going to a party where Frank spun saying his set was really crappy? And one of you even asked him about that and his only response was like "Artists change their style - accept that!"?

542012[/snapback]

What's wrong with that? They do.

For what its worth Frank'e kept Toronto going for four hours straight, all the way until the venue owner freaked out and started flipping the lights on. Even then, it didn't stop him from playing an encore and keeping that crowd happy :) he's a nice guy, let's see what he'll come up with.

Guest antic

I'd go even further - thans God they change their style! Music would be boring without it... :)

I'd go even further - thans God they change their style! Music would be boring without it... :)

542632[/snapback]

It's too bad his new style is rather boring and monotonic. Duvdev of koxbox sort of...

Guest antic

It's too bad his new style is rather boring and monotonic. Duvdev of koxbox sort of...

542834[/snapback]

Quite, this can be true. However I guess Twisted crew must have heard something in his music - you can accuse them of many things, but you can't deny their taste for music. Let's not pre-judge thing here (as Feathers would say) and hope for the best.

I do :)

542834[/snapback]

:rolleyes: what an idiotic comparison. You say plenty of daft things, but that takes the cake. We might as well call ya the Duvdev of psynews.

Quite, this can be true. However I guess Twisted crew must have heard something in his music - you can accuse them of many things, but you can't deny their taste for music. Let's not pre-judge thing here (as Feathers would say) and hope for the best.

I do :)

542876[/snapback]

Yeah I already speculated this too..

:rolleyes: what an idiotic comparison. You say plenty of daft things, but that takes the cake. We might as well call ya the Duvdev of psynews.

542933[/snapback]

Well the same way than Erez is the talent behind IM perhaps that Saiko Pod guy is the talent behind Koxbox cos Frank E alone sucks donkey cock. Or what I've heard of him this far anyways..

542420[/snapback]

Okay, you're right, nothing is wrong with changing style. In fact this already brought many new tidings in all various genres of music.

But when the style is changing to something NOT GOOD (and judging from those narrations it obviously was not good!) ... well, then I have the right to critisize.

And when the artist then just says "accept it" ... well, I mean, what else should he say ... but still, not good to me...