BOOM 2006

boom people...

i arrive to Lisboa at 3rd of august. but the boomBuses are sold-out. so...

anyone going from Lisboa at 3rd by car and have a place to share ?

if so let me know here, or please contact me at synaesthetic_flux@yahoo.com or by phone at 00421.903.957.403

see ya there

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today is friday....

...some of you may know what this means...

...yeah, its judgement-day!!!!

i feel really sad, because i have to tell you that my gf fells still not better...

if theres no wonder coming up the next two days, you will have to celebrate without us..

sorry!!!  :(

i wish you all a good time, make you can dance for us a little bit!

576286[/snapback]

Arh damn, that's a shame man :( Had really looked forward to meet you :angry:

Has she been to festivals before? Hope it's not that she thinks she won't like it :huh:

Well, there'll be other festivals ... :P

.... but then what about the boom banner ?!? We sure will miss that :(

Arh damn, that's a shame man  :(  Had really looked forward to meet you  :angry:

Has she been to festivals before? Hope it's not that she thinks she won't like it  :huh:

Well, there'll be other festivals ... :P

.... but then what about the boom banner ?!? We sure will miss that  :(

576642[/snapback]

last year we have been to sonica...

we still cant believe that we will not be not to boom, we are really sad.. :(

we had paid the travel and the tickets since 3 months!!!!

she is really not well, she even acnt go to the city (we tried yesterday).. its too much for her :(

btw: i was looking forward to meet you too!!!! :(

i read on isratrance that the boom bus will be checked by the police for drugs, does anyone know if there's gonna be police control at the gates?

thnx!

576228[/snapback]

Uhhmmmm.... <_< What I can tell you is that on previous years the police usually stands at a crossroad 2/3 km from Boom entrance and just to give info.

I NEVER saw them check ANYONE :ph34r:

Take your precautions but PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT AT HOME :( WE LIKE IT :)

My precious.... :P

NOTE: It smells to me that those rumours about heavy police control at BOOM have origin in some "put your hands in the air full on lovers" that seem to be quite frustrated c'os the line up is for grown up psychedelic music people. And remember BOOM is a LOT more than a line-up. It's an experience, a multicultural and diverse festival.

NOTE: It smells to me that those rumours about heavy police control at BOOM have origin in some "put your hands in the air full on lovers" that seem to be quite frustrated c'os the line up is for grown up psychedelic music people. And remember BOOM is a LOT more than a line-up. It's an experience, a multicultural and diverse festival.

576860[/snapback]

:P:P:P:P hahaha

remember, fellow pienews believers, 3/08, 22.00u at the cocktail bar aaaaaaaaaait

hey guys, me, tash her bro and his gf are also going to be there, so if you guys spot us, feel free to come talk :)

hi people, Toni here!! im new to this forum, and just surfing around to find some news before boom! me and my bestfriend are travellin from norway to lisboa 3.8, and didn't get the chance to order boom bus tickets! 1 day to late! :(:(

How do we get from Lisboa to Boom? does anybody have room in their car for 2 nice girls? xx toni

hey guys, me, tash her bro and his gf are also going to be there, so if you guys spot us, feel free to come talk :)

578176[/snapback]

Ahhh mulato! I wish I was able to go.. :)

So... PAY ATTENTION TO DJ MATERA's set if you're not into the full-on trend!!! ;)

hi people, Toni here!! im new to this forum, and just surfing around to find some news before boom! me and my bestfriend are travellin from norway to lisboa 3.8, and didn't get the chance to order boom bus tickets! 1 day to late! :(:(

How do we get from Lisboa to Boom? does anybody have room in their car for 2 nice girls? xx toni

578713[/snapback]

hello :)

we are also in the same situation as you. we´re arriving the 3rd early morning in lisbon airport, and we have no bus shuttle.. but I saw somewhere that there will be a boom bus stand in the airport, so we will ask them if there is still places in the bus.. if not, for sure there will be others in our situations, so either we get a normal bus or a train to castelo branco (the nearest town to idanha-a-nova, which is the town of the festival), and from there another bus or taxi or whatever...

dont worry, you wont be alone :)

Ahhh mulato! I wish I was able to go.. :)

So... PAY ATTENTION TO DJ MATERA's set if you're not into the full-on trend!!! ;)

578716[/snapback]

haha for sure :D

:( Oh well,

Just to inform you guys that unfortunately I will be arriving BOOM site later.

Isabel (my girlfriend) has to work on Friday, so will be at BOOM around 23h00 of the 4th August.

Good news are that we're on hollydays until the 16th August.

We look like humans, so it won't be difficult to spot at the festival :lol:

BOOM

from lisbon to boom:

get a bus in "Sete-Rios" bus station to Idanha-a-nova

or

get a train in "Oriente" train station to Castelo Branco.

from Castelo Branco you have bus to Idanha-a-nova

from Idanha to boom is a short ride, try boom shuttle bus or taxi

I will try to be there tonight, but i'm with the flu, fighting it...

Tomorrow i will find you guys!!

:)

boom

watch for the police, this year stupid shit caught their attention and they are trying to catch dealers on the way to boom :(

take care

• 2 weeks later...

578176[/snapback]

i spotted you guys :):):)

boom was great btw :) and spotted skeletonman too (btw, spongebob's quite dissapointed that he didn't see frank again either :()

but what do my eyes see! frank found a gf????

Posted Image

Posted Image

pics here msn myspace under Boom and Valladolid, and the preboom-holiday (leading up to boom) under Espana por favor! :)

Now getting used to a difference of 20 to 25 degrees! brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Boom was amazing!!!!!!

after a night 11 hours wait to get into boom, i only got ther on the 4th at 9 a.m. so i missed the cocktail :(

managed to meet sherlock :) and saw gemini at distance while going other way... didn't met the others... was so freaking busy having fun! :D

boom

Boom was amazing!!!!!!

after a night 11 hours wait to get into boom, i only got ther on the 4th at 9 a.m. so i missed the cocktail :(

managed to meet sherlock :) and saw gemini at distance while going other way... didn't met the others... was so freaking busy having fun! :D

boom

585955[/snapback]

:o you didn't run after me???? tsssssssssssssssssss

Never found the banner !!!

I looked for it on the 3rd and didn't find it, maybe i wasn't at the right time or spot !!

And on the 5th i completely forgot, Boom was so amazing i couldn't think about anything anymore, i could only live and share !!

Wow, Boom, ouf... Speechless, there are no words...!

But i would have love to meet people from psynews !!

Next time i guess !!! :-)))

Yeah, I was also pretty disappointed I didn't run into spongebob again :( !! Met Joske et al at chill out one day, though, but no spongebob :angry:

Posted Image

Yep, Frank found himself a gf. They come easy to him ... <_<

Posted Image

Frank always runs into all sorts of people ... :D

Posted Image

always prepared

Posted Image

And finally Frank safe in the hands of a very tanned young gentleman ... B)

Posted Image

Yeah, I was also pretty disappointed I didn't run into spongebob again :( !! Met Joske et al at chill out one day, though, but no spongebob :angry:

588864[/snapback]

i know, joske said frank said hi to spongebob... maybe next time they'll meet again :)

And finally Frank safe in the hands of a very tanned young gentleman ...  B)

Posted Image

588864[/snapback]

seems like a very closed party though... :P

Panoramic pictures can be found here:

http://www.psygarden.be/page.php?8

Anoebis: find yourself in the panoramic crowdshot ;)

590259[/snapback]

found him :) and me :)

hey, rik, my pics of boom you can see: http://eekhoorntjespu.spaces.live.com/

if you think any are good enough, i can send them to you :), pm'd you on psychedelic but bad timing...