BOOM 2006

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I will there :)

And so will Skelly :ph34r:

Yeah, when it gets closer I hope it will be possible to arrange something. Would be fun to have smoke and a laugh ^_^

So you're there already Serguei? Nice ... B) Look forward to some debates with you about the level of censorship on psynews :lol:

So you're there already Serguei? Nice ... B)  Look forward to some debates with you about the level of censorship on psynews  :lol:

538518[/snapback]

Cool, as I will be there too you can debate that sensorship with a mod :D

Anybody has an idea about the line up alreadY... Any names?

Cool, as I will be there too you can debate that sensorship with a mod :D

Anybody has an idea about the line up alreadY... Any names?

538520[/snapback]

Hahaha :lol: I'm game Joske!

I haven't seen or heard any info about line up. Two years ago it was released, what, 1½ month before or something. Late anyway.

Hoping to see some Suntrip acts there !

present!

no not a gift!

i mean that i will be present! :)

everybody bring an inflatable water-thing (a floatable matress, a floatable beast, ...floatable :)), then we can have a psynews gathering on the lake :)

:lol::lol::lol:

good, good, come, come!

i'll debate anything you want! :lol:

i'm here already because i live in Portugal and i am Portuguese :lol: would love to help them, but they are more capable than me :lol:

Boomer since 2000

Would be a great pleasure for me to meet you guys!!

Anoebis i can recognize :lol: the others i'll try!

if any of you comes some days before the boom, or passes near Porto, let me know!

You have a place to stay ;)

another names already found:

Penta

Kindzadza

Cosmo

Water Juice

Solar Fields

Boom!

I'll arrive in Lisbon the 2nd of August and will go to Boom with the bus the next day.

Perhaps this is the spot to announce that Skelly is going to Boom by himself this time (there is just TOO FEW psytrancers in Denmark), so I am looking for people whose camp I can crash :lol:

And I reckon there will be some place in Lisbon august 2nd where boomers will go :huh: I plan to crash that too B) Incognito :ph34r:

I'll arrive in Lisbon the 2nd of August and will go to Boom with the bus the next day.

Perhaps this is the spot to announce that Skelly is going to Boom by himself this time (there is just TOO FEW psytrancers in Denmark), so I am looking for people whose camp I can crash  :lol:

And I reckon there will be some place in Lisbon august 2nd where boomers will go  :huh:  I plan to crash that too  B)  Incognito  :ph34r:

539240[/snapback]

try to find me at boom!

i'm 1m95 with long curly air and i'll be laughing and dancing all the time! :lol:

i'll look for a danish skeleton :ph34r::lol:

... that might be easier than you think, you know  :ph34r:

539428[/snapback]

:lol:

if you wear that skeleton suite i will find you in the first day! :lol::lol:

how about a psynews code?

a red ribbon tied around you right arm or smth....

and if you see someone else with a red ribben you say like: me psy, you news?

and then the other replies: PWND!!!!

and then and then, ... wel just you know or just walk straight on ahead or have a conversation

how about a psynews code?

a red ribbon tied around you right arm or smth....

and if you see someone else with a red ribben you say like: me psy, you news?

and then the other replies: PWND!!!!

and then and then, ... wel just you know or just walk straight on ahead or have a conversation

539490[/snapback]

or...

we could exchange our pictures, and then when we thing we found one psynewser in boom, one show say: "Psynews?" and the other would reply "Pics or STFU!!!!" and then we would exchange pictures :lol:

or...

we could exchange our pictures, and then when we thing we found one psynewser in boom, one show say: "Psynews?" and the other would reply "Pics or STFU!!!!" and then we would exchange pictures  :lol:

539816[/snapback]

yeah but how many pics doe you have to take with you then? 'cause you don't know how many psynewsers you'll meet... 'cause if you meet somebody else and you say psynews, and you're all out of pictures, the other one says: pics or STFU, and then you'd have to shut up, and that's not very nice

yeah but how many pics doe you have to take with you then? 'cause you don't know how many psynewsers you'll meet... 'cause if you meet somebody else and you say psynews, and you're all out of pictures, the other one says: pics or STFU, and then you'd have to shut up, and that's not very nice

540031[/snapback]

Or you could say STFUASWM

... now THAT would be inappropriate :lol:

lol, i can realy picture somebody going like...

S....T....F...........U......euuu... A!.....w...no....S.....W..........euuuuuuuu.......euuuuuu....wait let me start over!

S..T...F...U....eu... A... S...W....M

but anyway, my beefy boyfriend would be ready to Boom one in your face then so... better leave your naughty abreviations at home :P

lol, i can realy picture somebody going like...

S....T....F...........U......euuu... A!.....w...no....S.....W..........euuuuuuuu.......euuuuuu....wait let me start over!

S..T...F...U....eu... A... S...W....M

but anyway, my beefy boyfriend would be ready to Boom one in your face then so... better leave your naughty abreviations at home :P

540063[/snapback]

I'll try :mellow: . Can't speak for Skelly though, off course B)

I'm the new one, hehehe...

And WE are my friends and myself... we're going on a road-trip from switzerland to boomtugal  :)

540349[/snapback]

:) boom!