BOOM 2006

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it that there are a lot of progressive acts and dj's.

The line-up till now looks pretty fullfilling to me.

It's playtime.

cool!

as for the meeting

why don't we do two? one the first day and one half way (for the ones who havn't arrived yet the first day or missed it due to an epileptic tent problem (...they keep falling down)

cool!

as for the meeting

why don't we do two? one the first day and one half way (for the ones who havn't arrived yet the first day or missed it due to an epileptic tent problem (...they keep falling down)

566544[/snapback]

good idea... but what if we say now "we meet on 5th at 20:00"

and then we find out that on that time andromeda plays.... :blink:

hmmmm........ maybe those who havent arrived on 3rd should search th flag then hm? :huh:

what do u think?

i feel healthy again, so maaaaaaaaaybe i could paint one....

how big shall it be? 1,5mx2m big enough???

566601[/snapback]

bigger

better

and uncut :)

about 2m on 5m, like a banner??? :) you cant miss that!

GODDAM that line-up kicks some serious arse :o

is there a pause every day ? or is it non-stop music? in that case, i am facing a serious problem... there are hardly any lives i don't want to see

hotdam!

566534[/snapback]

Don't worry delars, you still have some hours to chill.

Here's the timetable according to Boom late newsletter:

"So, let's go to some music facts: We have decided to add an extra day of music into originally planned Boom line up. Now the Dance Floor and all other musical areas will start in the late afternoon of August 4th. The gates of the Boom will open in August 3rd at 9am, so you still have plenty of time to settle in. The magnificent Funktion One sound system will be delightful for our ears… Every day (between 4 to 9 August) the Dance Floor will start at 10pm and will go until 5pm; the Ambient Village will be functioning 24h per day and the Sacred Fire from 10pm until 6am. Up to the second week of July all the line-ups will be revealed. "

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :D

second meeting in the 5th at 21h, same place? still no music at that time :)

567217[/snapback]

I just hope I will know where it is, but I reckon it's a cocktail bar. Yup, I'm up for a 2nd meeting the 5th at 21:00H too. :lol:

I just hope I will know where it is, but I reckon it's a cocktail bar. Yup, I'm up for a 2nd meeting the 5th at 21:00H too.  :lol:

567269[/snapback]

go to chillout. wait until you are thirsty... then go to the nearest bar :lol: yes, it will be that one :lol: with some people looking around in all directions :lol:

go to chillout. wait until you are thirsty... then go to the nearest bar  :lol:  yes, it will be that one  :lol: with some people looking around in all directions  :lol:

567469[/snapback]

Haha, Serguei you really are the directions master :lol:

If one day I am lost in the middle of Bali or Copenhagen or the Botswanian desert I'll just make sure to post a question here. And then it'll be like ... well, you take the train from ... and then you ...

Haha, Serguei you really are the directions master  :lol:

If one day I am lost in the middle of Bali or Copenhagen or the Botswanian desert I'll just make sure to post a question here. And then it'll be like ... well, you take the train from ... and then you ...

567505[/snapback]

:lol:

i'm good, ain't i? :lol::lol:

and i didn't even told about how to follow the portuguese ants... :ph34r:

Someone should write to Trevor and threaten to kill him if he doesn't play old school. (Headshot from the crowd should be easy to conceal).

Anyway Derango, Trold, ghreg and some of the darkish stuff I'll enjoy. Probably I'll play some games in the chill out to so if there are people who enjoy playing games chess etc. I'm up for it, I mostly suck at it so victory can be yours...

can anybody take "twister" to boom?

i love playing it drunken with strangers....  :D

567744[/snapback]

great idea!

i wanted to play it on my bday party but couldn't find ours so... anybody?

Oh and btw, if you are going with the plane and taking in your backpack smth to cook on, you can't take the gas with you in you backpack, you'll have to buy it in portugal or spain (or if you know somebody that's going with the car, give it to them)