eBay auction

Guest antic

Guest antic

I was only bidding for 'fun'... I think the bid was something like £15 or something when I  placed my bid - but yeah, obviously I'm not gonna go out of my way to get another copy...

538439[/snapback]

I hope you won't bid for fun on any of the auctions I'm trying to win :P:D

I hope you won't bid for fun on any of the auctions I'm trying to win :P:D

538469[/snapback]

haha, I had something weird like that some time ago, I was bidding against my OWN (former) girlfriend, we both didn't know that... And the last second we were bidding and at once the price was 35€, it was like "what the fuck" Argh, I still don't forgive her that :P

I guess the Occidental will reach the 200€ again...? Curious to see... maybe one day people pay only 20 for it, and then... THEN I will buy it! :)

What other cds were extremely expensive on ebay? (+100€), I remember the Indoor, Asia 2001 - Ra once, IFO probably too, Balagan and one of the Trance Mixes... but what else ever reached the 100€? :)

edit: Dimension 5 of COurse!

Edit 2: and Transwave Hypnothytm

Edit 3: and Infinity hz 1 and 2

IFO is "only" like 60-80 usd. Diamonde sold it for 75 usd 3-4 times in a row. I think Senobyte bought all of them (wtf :huh: )

Hux Flux Cryptic Crunch went for 280 usd on el diamonde some months ago. Obscene !

Even my bid for 130 usd on occidental was for fun. Nah, this is show your face for the big guys.

Out of my league. Or maybe I just don't want it BAD enough :lol:

... edit: but I'm willing to swap my precious swissy below for accidental :lol:

IFO is "only" like 60-80 usd. Diamonde sold it for 75 usd 3-4 times in a row. I think Senobyte bought all of them (wtf :huh: )

538538[/snapback]

exactly my thoughts - wtf?!?!?!

but he onse responded that its for his friends from OZ or smthn <_<

not that i believe... :D

Guest antic

... edit: but I'm willing to swap my precious swissy below for accidental  :lol:

538538[/snapback]

awesome review Skelly! :lol::lol::lol:

awesome review Skelly!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

538639[/snapback]

Glad to hear to you liked it Antic :)

You know, I put my copy for sale on discogs if you're REALLY interested :blink: I've priced it at 500 usd. I think that is appropriate for such piece of art :lol:

Guest antic

Glad to hear to you liked it Antic :)

You know, I put my copy for sale on discogs if you're REALLY interested :blink: I've priced it at 500 usd. I think that is appropriate for such piece of art :lol:

538673[/snapback]

You'd have to give me another CD extra to make me take it for free ;)

I downloaded it when it came out and got so much dissapointed by the first track I deleted it immediately... And you summed it up very accurately - the music is quite ok, but the samples, breaks and 'humour' is just killing those tracks... Too bad.

You'd have to give me another CD extra to make me take it for free ;)

I downloaded it when it came out and got so much dissapointed by the first track I deleted it immediately... And you summed it up very accurately - the music is quite ok, but the samples, breaks and 'humour' is just killing those tracks... Too bad.

538676[/snapback]

Actually, I'd have to give you Accidental occidentalism to make up for it ... :lol:

You know, I bought this at the Sonica Festival 2005. Heard 30 seconds sample and I was like "yeah, this is great. I'll buy it."

What can I say. Never buy anything when you're in too good a mood. Everything will sound fucking freaking fantastic. And then you wake up and you're like ... wtf? That's not the girl I went to bed with !!!!! :angry:;)

dang.. i was searching for accidental occidentalism about 2-3 years ago.. went to all of our musicshops and let them order it.. thay all searched and.. nothing.. have'nt baought nothing from ebay tho.. have to try it some day. .but if prices are so high... :(

dang.. i was searching for accidental occidentalism about 2-3 years ago.. went to all of our musicshops and let them order it.. thay all searched and.. nothing.. have'nt baought nothing from ebay tho.. have to try it some day. .but if prices are so high...  :(

538685[/snapback]

My guess is usd 300+ based on the price on the Balagan Symbiosis a month ago.

If we all pool we can each pay for one track. I'll hold the cd on for us :lol:

c'mon ... :D

My guess is usd 300+ based on the price on the Balagan Symbiosis a month ago.

If we all pool we can each pay for one track. I'll hold the cd on for us :lol:

c'mon ...  :D

538690[/snapback]

if only a part of that money went to the artists,it would be nice.

but paying 300usd for a cd is a bit too collectioneur for me ;)

Actually, I'd have to give you Accidental occidentalism to make up for it ... :lol:

You know, I bought this at the Sonica Festival 2005. Heard 30 seconds sample and I was like "yeah, this is great. I'll buy it."

What can I say. Never buy anything when you're in too good a mood. Everything will sound fucking freaking fantastic. And then you wake up and you're like ... wtf? That's not the girl I went to bed with !!!!! :angry:  ;)

538679[/snapback]

Ha ha ha!!! :P:P

Both Blanka reviews on Discogs are awesome... Haha... :D

Hux Flux Cryptic Crunch went for 280 usd on el diamonde some months ago. Obscene !

538538[/snapback]

I actually gave my original copy away to a friend - a guy who used to hang out here back in the day (Helium, who was obsessed with Hux Flux, and I never really liked 'em) - some time ago. 280? That stings a little. :(:lol:

I actually gave my original copy away to a friend - a guy who used to hang out here back in the day (Helium, who was obsessed with Hux Flux, and I never really liked 'em) - some time ago. 280? That stings a little.  :(  :lol:

538914[/snapback]

Lol, idem dito, I gave the copy like 4 years ago to my housemate as the cd was not 100% my style and the cover was so terrible... I had no idea it was SO much looked after... I've could have been rich :D

haha, I had something weird like that some time ago, I was bidding against my OWN (former) girlfriend, we both didn't know that... And the last second we were bidding and at once the price was 35€, it was like "what the fuck" Argh, I still don't forgive her that :P

I guess the Occidental will reach the 200€ again...? Curious to see... maybe one day people pay only 20 for it, and then... THEN I will buy it! :)

What other cds were extremely expensive on ebay? (+100€), I remember the Indoor, Asia 2001 - Ra once, IFO probably too, Balagan and one of the Trance Mixes... but what else ever reached the 100€? :)

edit: Dimension 5 of COurse!

Edit 2: and Transwave Hypnothytm

Edit 3: and Infinity hz 1 and 2

538477[/snapback]

etnica - juggling alchemsist

asia 2001 live

saw both go for 100 british pounds 6 months ago from diamonde

Lol, idem dito, I gave the copy like 4 years ago to my housemate as the cd was not 100% my style and the cover was so terrible... I had no idea it was SO much looked after... I've could have been rich :D

538924[/snapback]

Hehe. We could have sold both our copies and bought one copy of Accidental Occidentalism. :lol:

Hehe. We could have sold both our copies and bought one copy of Accidental Occidentalism.  :lol:

538935[/snapback]

haha... That would have been a great deal... You get the booklet and the artwork, I get the cd :D

Another edit... I remember that Ree-k - Yammataikoku and Ubar Tmar Egiou Kaiki riched extremely high prices too (+100€)

And lol, Accidental Occidentalism is rising already... also the Asia 2001 is back :ph34r:

I don't understand why the prices of goa trance can be so extremely high compared to other genres :huh:

I hunt the binary ebay fields myself for some quality music. BUt i hardly buy the wellknown goa releases.

Last week i bought this CD: http://www.discogs.com/release/135632

There is goa-trance, trance, rave and acid on it. kick ass CD.

BUT

It costed 2 €

It's the equivalent of any decent goatrance comp, that cost sometimes 20-40 € on ebay..

anybody got a reasonable explenation why goatrance is so expensive?

I don't understand why the prices of goa trance can be so extremely high compared to other genres  :huh:

I hunt the binary ebay fields myself for some quality music.  BUt i hardly buy the wellknown goa releases.

Last week i bought this CD: http://www.discogs.com/release/135632

There is goa-trance, trance, rave and acid on it.  kick ass CD. 

BUT

It costed 2 €

It's the equivalent of any decent goatrance comp, that cost sometimes 20-40 € on ebay..

anybody got a reasonable explenation why goatrance is so expensive?

539089[/snapback]

I think it's a simple mater of ecenomy... many people want certain cds, and only a few are available... A cd is worth what people want to give for it you know... :)

But indeed, always new, and it seems richer, collectors of trance pop up, which makes it harder and harder to get certain cds unless you pay ALOT of money...

Guest antic

aha, Mystery of the Yeti, another 100+€ release! Old TIP in general (the compilations, feeling weird etc) tend to be very expensive...

539101[/snapback]

actually some TIP's releases are relatively "cheap", like Feeling Weird goes around 20EUR or Brainman around 10-15EUR :)

ofcourse, if the seller is diamonde, then you got to multiply "normal" price by 2 or 3 ;):D