Blasts from the past?

Lemmiwinks

Hey I was just thinking, you know all those perfect tracks that you just loved but somehow just stopped listening to them for a few years... then you think "hey, it's been a while, what if I played that track again", you put it and and you're like "WOWWW how could I have stopped listening to this jewel?"

I had such an episode today with Talking Souls - Karma 209

so any other pics?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays re-discovery was definately Sun Projects - Space Dwarfs! Damned, fat music :)

522798[/snapback]

Funny that you mention that track in particular. Listened to just minutes ago, too, and felt the exact same way. =)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Well, I have listened today the "Uncertainty Principle" from Electron Wave. I haven't put it in my stereo since a few months. And, it's strange (or perfectly normal), I have given it so much attention by the past, because I was always thinking that "To Sirius" from Ra & "Second Phaze" from D5 are far better. It was a big mistake for my part to compare those three releases together, because now I begin to discover the real quality of Electron Wave style.

Infnity Project - Brain Bokka. Hadn't heard it in years until very recently. Sounded great.

522869[/snapback]

Steve and I were in the studio when they were writing that. <proud>

I played an old school set up at a cottage this week... I think it went something like this...

Power Source - Skywalker

MFG - When We Dream

Pleiadians - Modulation

Hallucinogen - Horrorgram

Psychopod - Universal Mind

...and some other stuff and then...

Jaia - Mai Mai

All great stuff!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yesterday I have listened again the awesome album from Psygone, "Optimystique"!! This stuff is phenomenal good, as almost all the Hypnotic records releases IMO! I get shivers when I'm listening "Outer limits"!

the same with me.

ndma-vitan right now...

;)

523994[/snapback]

Argh! You've just mentioned one of my favourite tracks of all times... ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

the same with me.

ndma-vitan right now...

;)

523994[/snapback]

Thanx to you, I have just rediscovered now "The answer" (gift) from N.D.M.A.! :lol: