Old hallucinogen tracks?

radi6404

do you know some old hallucinogen tracks, even before Twisted, i read on his site that his first hallucinogen track was Orphic resonance which i´am looking for, if someone has it, can he please send it me because i´am sure i can´t get this track in any other way than that, it´s a real killargh track, and do you know some other stuff, maybe unreleased, there must be something unreleased out there which is also of great quality, thanks.

You allready got one answer to your question, if you are online for a moment then you might have noticed that the forum is very slow today. Do you really think we other users are just waiting to answer your questions?

Have you checked out the track that Lemmi mentiones? I quite like it, it's on the Project To Trance CD from Dragonfly records. Btw. have you checked discogs for older Posford tracks? You'll get an immediate answer there I think.

wha´ts happened guys, if it would be old tracks of Derango or old tracks of another bad fullon or darkpsy artist the thread would have two pages allready.

519017[/snapback]

derango is good

and what tatsu said

I think it´s better to download then to buy from discogs because you don´t support the artist at all with that, please give me links from shops that i can buy the cds and support the or please give me download links where i can download the track sor upload his old suff, especially orphic resonance if someone has it.

I think it´s better to download then to buy from discogs because you don´t support the artist at all with that, please give me links from shops that i can buy the cds and support the or please give me download links where i can download the track sor upload his old suff, especially orphic resonance if someone has it.

519051[/snapback]

search for track names at discogs and here, perhaps in "what new music did you get today" thread or perhaps in that rare records thead. and most likely none will give you download links to those oldies since the ones who have them usually dont do so.

wha´ts happened guys, if it would be old tracks of Derango or old tracks of another bad fullon or darkpsy artist the thread would have two pages allready.

519017[/snapback]

hehe you have a point there... and how times change cause if this topic was posted a few years ago in a few minutes you would've had like 20 "OMG!! OMG!! Simon P is GOD!!!" posts. There was a time when I was thinking that if Simon released a track where all he'd do is fart into a mic for 5 minutes then you'd have people saying "OMG OMG how original!!! Simon P has done it again!!" Guess he's definatley not in anymore these days :(

519017[/snapback]

Dude f*ck off. Obviously Derango and darkpsy in general has great value to a great deal of people... If you don't get it - shut up

hehe you have a point there... and how times change cause if this topic was posted a few years ago in a few minutes you would've had like 20 "OMG!! OMG!! Simon P is GOD!!!" posts. There was a time when I was thinking that if Simon released a track where all he'd do is fart into a mic for 5 minutes then you'd have people saying "OMG OMG how original!!! Simon P has done it again!!" Guess he's definatley not in anymore these days :(

519173[/snapback]

Yes, it really looks like that, i have almost no answers in quite a few hours, if it would be about some fullon artist the thread would have 4+ pages and i find this just poor.

Dude f*ck off. Obviously Derango and darkpsy in general has great value to a great deal of people... If you don't get it - shut up

519184[/snapback]

Care about what you say you sucker, i didn´t insult you are your "killarg" Derango so don´t insult me in that way or i will spot you any time when you will mention something.

Care about what you say you sucker, i didn´t insult you are your "killarg" Derango so don´t insult me in that way or i will spot you any time when you will mention something.

519191[/snapback]

I didn't mean to insult you. I just find it really irritating how you bring up how much you hate Derango in every thread you post in. It's useless and noone cares.

Here are some tracks released in 1994-95...

North Central Positronics - The Great Bear

Baba G - Dig a Jig

Total Eclipse - Sound is Solid

Alien Sex Fiend - Inferno (15 of 20 Mix)

Earth Nation - An Artificial Dream (Hallucinogen's Dragonfly Remix)

Synaesthesiacs - Synaesthesia (Hallucinogen Remix)

Killing Joke - Jana (Dragonfly Mix)

519191[/snapback]

whaaahahahaaa, another signature material :lol:

Yes, it really looks like that, i have almost no answers in quite a few hours, if it would be about some fullon artist the thread would have 4+ pages and i find this just poor.

519187[/snapback]

Perhaps you should seek out another forum.

Ofcourse full on would have more replies. More people listen to it. Right?

Perhaps you should seek out another forum.

Ofcourse full on would have more replies. More people listen to it. Right?

519281[/snapback]

Yeah and that´s the problem i can´t understand how so many people can like that music, they will damage their ears with that music i guess.

or people can't understand the music, because the music is engrish! :ph34r:

519051[/snapback]

You don't have a clue what discogs is, have you?! You can't buy music from discogcs. :rolleyes: I mean, sure you can buy stuff from private sellers over discogs but the main point of discogs is not beeing there for selling stuff but to check the database for releases of certain labels or artists. And you realy expect anybody to upload you old tracks with that attitude of yours (whining and bitching about who bad the users here are just because they don't give you as many replies as you want to)? Even if I had the opportunity to upload tracks, it's the last thing I would do for you.

You know what the funny part is, most of all? You whine about how bad the users are because you don't get as many answers but you are too lazy to look for a shop that sells the CD you want yourself. Do you think the purpose of this forum is that we look around for stuff you want? I'm glad to help but for sure not somebody with that attitued. I mean how hard can it be to check ebay or google around, can't you do this yourself? Stuff that is as old as the tracks you want, will mostly not be available new so you have to buy it used if you wanna buy it.

519187[/snapback]

Have you read the actual threads about full-on? I'm not talking about Derange, there it's different, but about regular full-on? You know why they got so many replies (check out the old threads about full-on by Rain for example)? Because all the users bitch about full-on constantly (or at least the used to, it gotten a bit better lately). To me it seems that not it's not the information that counts for you but only the number of replies you get. Would it help you if 20 people answer in your thread and repeat "Posford is tha god" over and over again? I don't think so, so why don't you just follow the traces that people gave you instead of whining about how bad this place is?

You don't have a clue what discogs is, have you?! You can't buy music from discogcs.  :rolleyes: I mean, sure you can buy stuff from private sellers over discogs but the main point of discogs is not beeing there for selling stuff but to check the database for releases of certain labels or artists. And you realy expect anybody to upload you old tracks with that attitude of yours (whining and bitching about who bad the users here are just because they don't give you as many replies as you want to)? Even if I had the opportunity to upload tracks, it's the last thing I would do for you.

You know what the funny part is, most of all? You whine about how bad the users are because you don't get as many answers but you are too lazy to look for a shop that sells the CD you want yourself. Do you think the purpose of this forum is that we look around for stuff you want? I'm glad to help but for sure not somebody with that attitued. I mean how hard can it be to check ebay or google around, can't you do this yourself? Stuff that is as old as the tracks you want, will mostly not be available new so you have to buy it used if you wanna buy it.

Have you read the actual threads about full-on? I'm not talking about Derange, there it's different, but about regular full-on? You know why they got so many replies (check out the old threads about full-on by Rain for example)? Because all the users bitch about full-on constantly (or at least the used to, it gotten a bit better lately). To me it seems that not it's not the information that counts for you but only the number of replies you get. Would it help you if 20 people answer in your thread and repeat "Posford is tha god" over and over again? I don't think so, so why don't you just follow the traces that people gave you instead of whining about how bad this place is?

519535[/snapback]

Tatsu your comment is not really friendly nor polite, i told ou that i don´t wanna buy a cd secondhand because i can´t support the artist with taht but must pay some money to some gu instead of getting it for free. On ebay i just can found releases that i must pay for, i want it free if i can´t support the artist, do you buy stuff from ebay, i mean cds, i´ll never do it, nor from any other 2ndhand shop and i´am sure i can´t find this track on a cd which can be bought in an official shop, am i wrong?

I agree, my post was not that nice. Neither was your grouching about the number of replies you got. Guess this makes us sort of even.

I personally don't care if you download the old albums or buy from a used shop. That's totaly up to you and I dont' judge you because of that. I just wanted to point out that you can easily look for used albums yourself without having to whine about how the users here don't help you. If you are only looking to download some songs, then my point about ebay is not really helping you. But you should consider that it might be a bit difficult to find those tunes for downloading since they are from rather rare albums. So if you expect to get a lot of replies and not only a lot but also fast ones, then you might get disappointed.

Tatsu your comment is not really friendly nor polite, i told ou that i don´t wanna buy a cd secondhand because i can´t support the artist with taht but must pay some money to some gu instead of getting it for free. On ebay i just can found releases that i must pay for, i want it free if i can´t support the artist, do you buy stuff from ebay, i mean cds, i´ll never do it, nor from any other 2ndhand shop and i´am sure i can´t find this track on a cd which can be bought in an official shop, am i wrong?

519630[/snapback]

Listen you english language clusterfuck. The "old" hallucinogen tracks on 12"´s and cd singles are out of print, where did you think you`d find `em, at the twisted webstore?

So the only way you can own them is to buy them second hand, if you are not willing to do that, then don´t, no reason to get your panties in a bunch over it. Paypal posford some cash if you fell so bad about it, twat.