Electric Universe - Silence In Action [Planet BEN]

Basically, that's it ;) No further info available, but I will keep updating this topic.

Personally, I'm a fan of Boris' music and looking forward to his new album. you can be sure it's going to be much better than all the full on out there :P

UPD

Posted Image

One of the definite top releases in 2006 is on its way to you: "Silence in Action" redefines the Electric Universe. Very energetic, pure uplifting fresh Full On psychedelic sound. The perfect dance into the morning. It was produced over a period of 1.5 years, every track is carefully selected and a proven floor burner!

2005 was a very successful year for Electric Universe. Countless live acts all over the globe brought a lot of inspiration for the new, the 8th album "Silence in Action". It contains 10 smash hits from dark night over blissful morning tunes to floating daytime trance. This record brings the unique Electric Universe sound to a totally new level of production quality and content. Ecstatic, psychedelic and Full On. With the track "Tune Up" the album includes amazing vocals from 80ies electro icon Anne Clark, and of course "Meteor" Guitarero Roland Wedig joined with some of his burning chords. The Bomb is a highly explosive guitar fun track, you will see the crowd going totally nuts on that one.

The Self, a killer acid monster, plugs 10.000 Volt into every sound system, please take care of your speaker! And last but not least the closing track Future Excursions, a collaboration with Luca "Four Winds Circle" Szekely is a beautiful hymn for later hours. This record stands out through its highest energy and balance of acid lines, psychedelic melodies and pumping baselines. The usage of latest technology and its innovative sound design give the most futuristic audible results possible in these days. Watch out for the upcoming releases in 2006, Electric Universe-The Remixes, Space Tribe and Electric Universe-ESP colaboration album and Highest Frequencies Compilation.

Tracklist:

01 Mind Of God

02 Tune Up

03 The Self

04 Multiverse

05 Super Position

06 Science

07 Electric Universe

08 The Bomb

09 Solar Storm

10 Future Excursions

Samples

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically, that's it ;) No further info available, but I will keep updating this topic.

Personally, I'm a fan of Boris' music and looking forward to his new album. you can be sure it's going to be much better than all the full on out there :P

509037[/snapback]

I have enjoyed everything of EU that I have heard so far, granted this is only from SpiritZone comps. I have not heard any of his complete albums.

Guest Cosmogenesis

About "Silence in action" album, it will be released on Space Tribe Music, as I have heard recently. Electric Universe has already played some tracks on Patras festival in Greece last month, and his music sounds typical melodic full-on. But it seems Space Tribe Music has some difficulties to release their stuff. With Spirit Zone, it would have been released now, but the german label is now defunct...

Guest Cosmogenesis

IMO, after the "Unify" album, most of his newest tracks sound boring & without the classical Electric Universe touch, even if he's trying to keep alive the melody and the powerful rhythm. But now, Boris Blenn belongs definitely to the full-on genre: that means it's difficult to recognize his present personal style among the other full-on artists, because this genre of trance produces artists & releases which sound quite similar each others, with the same tympo and repetitive beats.

So, I don't really expect something grandious & original of this upcoming album. But, let's see first...

I've heard his live few weeks ago and it was the most BORING, UNINSPIRING live I've heard in ages...it is all full on now folks, and me and my friends actually ran out of the club how we were sick from his neo hysterical full on madness ( blah ), entirely dissapointed and I assume that that's how his new album will sound like too...

I AM SO SORRY CAUSE ALL OF THE QUALITY OLD SCHOOL ARTISTS ARE MAKING CRAP THESE DAYS ! <_<:angry::unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, indeed! :( I'm not surprised about your comments about the live gig of Boris.

Now, you can add also Man With No Name in your list of legends who are making these days bad quality full-on, as his last compilation's tunes have very disappointed me! :(

Yes, indeed!  :(  I'm not surprised about your comments about the live gig of Boris.

Now, you can add also Man With No Name in your list of legends who are making these days bad quality full-on, as his last compilation's tunes have very disappointed me!  :(

510129[/snapback]

ARGH ! :ph34r:

Electric Universe has already played some tracks on Patras festival in Greece last month, and his music sounds typical melodic full-on.

You must be the only person on this planet that attended this party that never actually happened since it was canceled 2 days before its planned date.I was responsible for all the bookings of that event and also i am the exclusive manager of Boris in Greece so i know very good of what i am talking about unlike you.I cant believe that people can actually lie for small things like that,tottally LAME.

Now concerning Boris new album,i got an email by him two days ago and he told me that his new album will be released in May on his new Electric Universe Records label.I really dont know whats up with that Planet Ben Records announcement.

Now concerning his new music i dont know what most of the people have heared but i think that Boris new style is really great and is a great combination of modern day full on with old school melodies and acid touches,just what we are missing in our days if you ask me.

Respect to one of the true pionneers of trance and an amazing person.

Guest Cosmogenesis

You must be the only person on this planet that attended this party that never actually happened since it was canceled 2 days before its planned date.I was responsible for all the bookings of that event and also i am the exclusive manager of Boris in Greece so i know very good of what i am talking about unlike you.I cant believe that people can actually lie for small things like that,tottally LAME.

Now concerning Boris new album,i got an email by him two days ago and he told me that his new album will be released in May on his new Electric Universe Records label.I really dont know whats up with that Planet Ben Records announcement.

Now concerning his new music i dont know what most of the people have heared but i think that Boris new style is really great and is a great combination of modern day full on with old school melodies and acid touches,just what we are missing in our days if you ask me.

511203[/snapback]

Cancelled?? :blink: I'm very embarrassed now! ;) Basically, I wasn't in Greece at that time, and a greek friend has told me he was at that party (he's a f***ing liar!). Sorry, man! ;)

But, I don't change my stance concerning the electric universe newest evolution. His recent compilation's trax have disappointed me, and I have all the reasons to be a little pessimistic for the upcoming album. However, let's hear it first...

And if I don't like Boris music anymore, he has nothing to do with the notion of "respect". It's only my personal taste. ;)

Boris new style is really great and is a great combination of modern day full on with old school melodies and acid touches,just what we are missing in our days if you ask me.

511203[/snapback]

Cheers & Respect to you Detox!

I love Electric Universe....... STILL! :D

Cancelled??  :blink:  I'm very embarrassed now!  ;)  Basically, I wasn't in Greece at that time, and a greek friend has told me he was at that party (he's a f***ing liar!). Sorry, man!  ;) 

But, I don't change my stance concerning the electric universe newest evolution. His recent compilation's trax have disappointed me, and I have all the reasons to be a little pessimistic for the upcoming album. However, let's hear it first...

And if I don't like Boris music anymore, he has nothing to do with the notion of "respect". It's only my personal taste.  ;)

511265[/snapback]

I'm sorry but, who are you? :ph34r:

Peace!

Eye Am the I !  :lol: 

And mistakes are human! Sorry again!  :(

511860[/snapback]

True dat, no worries!

Peace to you too Cosmogenesis! B)

Electric Universe always comes out with great tunes these days - I don't know what the hatin' is all about... he's at the top of the field.

512394[/snapback]

I second that! Powerful, melodic, dancable and polished...not your average full on I try to stir clear of

Electric Universe always comes out with great tunes these days - I don't know what the hatin' is all about... he's at the top of the field.

512394[/snapback]

Ummm, his live act sounded like a mad, hysterical kid trying to get mad, drugged kids moving, with all respect I still have towards Boris Blenn, I still find it idiotic his whole live performance...noisy, dumb full on with few melodies thrown on top where you could barely even hear them from rolling BORING bass line...it was that bad, I swear... :unsure:

Guest Cosmogenesis

Ummm, his live act sounded like a mad, hysterical kid trying to get mad, drugged kids moving, with all respect I still have towards Boris Blenn, I still find it idiotic his whole live performance...noisy, dumb full on with few melodies thrown on top where you could barely even hear them from rolling BORING bass line...it was that bad, I swear... :unsure:

512616[/snapback]

I completely agree with you :)

Electric Universe is my favorite artist since Juno Reactor...

How I would love to see another album like Beyond the Infinite...

... I have all Electric Universe albums except "Waves" (couldn't find it) I think the latest is the great... but the greatest has got to be... Their 2nd album... can't remember the name... ..... =)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whow whow! Some interesting infos I can read on the little presentation of "Silence in Action". First of all good cover and a ten tracks album are good points :P

Secondly, I have noticed the first expression used for this comment: "Silences in action redefines the Electric Universe". So, as I have expected, this album will be completely different of the older Boris Blenn's work. It seems he has definitely changed his personal style and evolved an other. So, can't wait for the audio samples to have a foretaste of the main content & concept of this 8th upcoming album.

Happy to see also that the Electric universe "the remixes" is now confirmed, and I'm very curious about what it will be at the final.

And the final word: a collaboration album between Space Tribe & Electric Universe!! Whoooooow! It was time ago that I have dreamed about it after "The alkaloid experiment" & "Acid test" collaboration tracks! :)

But now I just hope that the releases will not be boring and will purpose something very different & original than the other bad quality full-on today stuff.