Electric Universe - Silence In Action [Planet BEN]

Thank you very much! U're the man! I broke my as* to find this one! :lol:

youre wellcome :D

so have you heard "cosmic experience"?

its nice, not as hard as Silence In Action and with more variation and perhaps not as monotone sound-wise, ie, all tracks are not as similar as they might seem to be on SIA :D

imo

anyway, i like silence in action pretty much, favourites:

electric universe

future excursions

and could someone write a proper review on this one and then mods move comments considering this album to the review section :D:P?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im agree that usually his tracks that was included in diff comps arent his best work , otherwise the whole album is completly diffrent , much better , i think its becoz of Boris attitute to the work then single tarck may sound 'somewot ' but the album shud be well produced

Unify was more proggy oriented , but Silence in Action and co-work with Space Olli as ESP r precious gems any psy lover shud have

in regards to some people saying he sounds the same as everyone else..I kindly disagree. 8) only other guy out there he can get confused with is Space Tribe for obvious reasons. but even his past few years till now sounds is all his own. his sounds and psynth leads are so distinct. hes got his own psyacid bubbling lots of times too. I hate how he does songs with many spoken words/guitar or singing. they ruin the psychedelics behind the track.

My favorite psy track of his has gotta be Digital Monster or Murphy's Law

" in regards to some people saying he sounds the same as everyone else "

of coz not !!! he got his own touch so he sounds as like NONE else , same as Olli , u hear him and u knows its him , not anyone else

i mean u listen a track and u can surely say who is playin the tune , accordin to cooperated tracks u can easily determine wich part of a track was made by Boris and wich by Olli , both conducted their own style

yea they r ! they shud take this name , some like Electric Space Brothers , my fav track is See the Light from Cosmic Experience