Ra album on Suntrip!

Guest Cosmogenesis

I wish to buy for 15€ new RA + To Sirius

502524[/snapback]

Only 15 Euros for two Ra albums... humm... it's looks a little difficult. I don't think that Suntrip has a so big budget for releasing a Ra double cd. Don't u think? :blink:

Only 15 Euros for two Ra albums... humm... it's looks a little difficult. I don't think that Suntrip has a so big budget for releasing a Ra double cd. Don't u think?  :blink:

502537[/snapback]

To Sirius could be a reprint, i don't ask a remastered version

In this era 15€ is enough ;)

To Sirius could be a reprint, i don't ask a remastered version

In this era 15€ is enough ;)

502544[/snapback]

You are insane ! 15 lousy euros for 2 albums, of which one is new ! Hah ! Sweet insanity ! :lol::P

Guest Cosmogenesis

you can get Ra's first album new for like 3.99euro on ebay...

502803[/snapback]

Only 3,99 for "To Sirius"! What a big business! :D

Don't worry, man! Even if the upcoming album will not produce a goa stuff, Ra's ambient style is still very unique and emotional. The "Sirius" track on his first album and "Sanctuary" (from the Energetic compilation) are great goa-ambient masterpieces!

Posted Image

487256[/snapback]

I don't doubt his ambient qualities, but I'm not that much into downbeat and ambient stuff. But we'll see! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I don't doubt his ambient qualities, but I'm not that much into downbeat and ambient stuff. But we'll see! :)

503574[/snapback]

You know, we have the same taste. :) For sure, I will prefer that the second album contains similar stuff like "Astral Flight", "Initiated" or "R.O.M." for example. Börge-Lunde is excellent for producing superb & complex high speed psychedelic vibes with awesome melodies. As an evidence, goa tunes will kick more ass than ambient. :D

I absolutely agree with you. So let's keep our fingers crossed until the album is out and hope for the best!! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I prefer goa than ambient, even if I very like both. But, for example, the last track from Ra, "sanctuary" is, in fact, an excellent mixture between both genres. This stuff impresses me a lot. But, I still think Borge-Lunde has reached the perfection with tracks like "Astral Flight" or "Initiated".

I'm not sure, but we will maybe listen, in the second album, more trax like "Sanctuary". Let's see...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Does this involve the full group (3 members) or just Borge-Lunde?

It's a very good question, man. IMO, I don't think that Lars.W Lind and Charlie Clarke (Electron wave co-member) are still part of the Ra project, because the last Ra track, called "Sanctuary" in 2003, has been produced by Borge-Lunde alone.

Furthermore, Charlie Clarke seems to have stopped to make music with Hunab-Ku co-member, Nik Wenham, as their last album "Infinite Nothing" has never been released on psysonik records (Ajuca Productions), I still don't know what's going on with this album... (What a shame!) In an old interview of psynews, Ra tells also he wants to make a second electron wave album with Charlie Clarke, but after nothing has been planned, probably because of the end of Novatekk records.

I don't know at 100% if Lars W Lind is still making some music.

If Christer is now alone, maybe the second Ra album will be different of "To Sirius", which contains some collaborations tracks with Lars W.Lind & Charlie Clarke. For example, magnificient peaces, "Initiated" & "Astral Flight", were written by both Borge-Lunde & Lars W Lind. But, let's see first. I think that Ra alone will kick enough ass! :D 

486474[/snapback]

Guest Cosmogenesis

RA new material it will be something

511618[/snapback]

Yes, as you said, this thing makes me more excited and curious about the second Ra album, because the first released material was already excellent. Can't imagine how the new RA will be! :rolleyes: