Reintegrating the old reviews

mars

dont want to sound like some conpsiracy theory lover but you could keep those old fights or atleast make poll about it, its part of it afterall no matter how much people dont like it :)

451411[/snapback]

No old fight, just free criticism.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

1)It's easy to complain when you do nothing whereas I inherited of something I hadn't asked for !

2)This drives us to Psynews v2 : yes, I said and repeated 10 times I really wanted to do it, but didn't have the time to build and code this new system all alone.

3)I have indeed other things in life besides : my girlfriend, the label, my career, demomaking, some company project, reading, going to the movies, etc... Some guys I know call me "Monsieur le Ministre", ok I admit I'm overbooked and I'm afraid I'm no longer a student full of time since 2002.

Well Psynews has quite a low priority in all that but i'm always available when needed

4)Oh and about the ambiance, I think the problem is about really negative people here, not the mods who are endlessly comprehensive, and let many many things happen without saying anything. Do you guys really think you are refrained from posting with the stated rules that tell the least we can expect from responsible people ?

If you, personnally, have problems with the mods team of one if its members, please don't take it as a general point.

451381[/snapback]

1)so don't be administrator of Psynews

2) without doing a immediate v2, you could have better the current design or customize it

3) you have the time but don't really have it. I already told it, how did you manage to create a label if you already hardly find time for psynews.

You're the kind of guy who think he can do everything altogether, be lucid concentrate on few things but do them properly & abandon the others by confering them to other dudes that can be truely 100% involved in it, & will do it better.

4)the ambience globally changed to a bad one, & mods are useless. They don't do anything , so why keeping them, except for their egos.

And , i'm not programmer.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

And what are you doing Lotus? Jumping after DP every now and then and now Mars. Is that your contribution in this forum?

If you ask me it's fucking fine the way it's :)

451500[/snapback]

Traveller don't forget to postulate as mod, i'm sure Psynews will engage some more mods soon , you've got the perfect profile for that :D

I don't recognize as my reality what Lotus means. I'm not "the kind of guy"...he means. Oh for sure I won't stay in the same office doing the same fucking job all my life.

No matter what you think I CANNOT find people to help me with Psynews 2. I called for help, I got one guy that never took contact again later....That's not I don't want help, that's I can't find it !!!!

Whatever, everyone has its view on any subject, even the right to be freely negative about it, and if Lotus is unhappy by how we're trying to keep this place alive, he's free to leave for Sonic Energy or anything...

Oh and by the way I forgot I don't have time to take care of Psynews, so I'd better leave right now, silly me.

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Oh and by the way I forgot I don't have time to take care of Psynews, so I'd better leave right now, silly me.

451508[/snapback]

You should at least, let it to someone who could really temporally take care of it.

Ps: i don't have this free time.

All i can say is Bravo to Mars, DP and all the contributing people that will bring back the reviews archive. That's a piece of history there.

Continue your good work and don't be distracted by bored bad-wishers.

451536[/snapback]

Thanks man. It warmed :)

I voted for one forum per year.

Also, can a thread exist in two seperate categories?

For example, we could list an album review thread in its year, as well as in another forum according to genre; a bit like the old way of categorizing it.

So, say, Ott's Blumenkraft could be in the right year for those who want to browse by year, and also in Chill-Out. I'm not saying make two threads, just that one thread should be listed in both sections.

Can it be done? (I don't think it can, but what the heck.)

oh i DO have one request...would it be possible to make some form of 'new posts' button for the review forum? cuz now i always miss new posts in that section because of the extensive posting in off-topic...

NB: ppl can spam and talk crap as much as they want, as long as i don't have to read it, just wanted to clear that out :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm not surprised about the result, because in 1995 begins really the "golden age" of goatrance. It's better like this :)

Yeah !

Ah here is the final list of most active reviewers between 2000 and 2003 down to 30 reviews

Thanks guys, you know who you are...

413 Seraphim

310 Freak51

226 Anoebis

207 Defbydelta...

192 Dieznyik

185 Children

180 Acidhive

165 Ubik

159 mars

139 rx7style

129 Stormbringer

125 Goa Spirit

116 DeathPosture

112 Davidtolsn

109 Lelotusbleu

108 Setsuko

107 Tequila

104 Baboon

99 Cnt97

97 Jeto

97 AlexG

96 MG

94 Shahar

88 Insejn

88 Mahoney

86 Moondancer

85 Dandoo Forest

79 Jason - Los Angeles, CA

76 Jon Cocco

76 Basilisk

75 Mescalinium

73 Infected Max

71 Diepeveen

69 GaySatanicHippie

69 Psylent Buddhi

68 AtomikElf

68 Slidingtrancer

66 Ehsanur

66 Pit-UFO

65 Mascok

65 Deku81

62 ChrisdeeACiD

59 slinker

55 smg

53 Quetzalgoatl

52 Mindbender

52 Stathis_gti

51 a_ozi

51 kadafi

50 Arthur

50 Ravemail10

50 Syre

48 PKS

48 Implant

48 Bomble

47 iNFiNiTi500

45 Mergi

45 Genetix

45 Tomvcarter

45 Dr G

44 jsbedard

44 moander[at]media[dot]mit[dot]edu

44 TRISTAN

43 Tchankov I.V.

41 Kindgok

40 Zoltar

40 Xymaths

39 Jalliuz

38 Rumz

38 gizmo

38 Antic

37 Ukiro

37 Las22

37 russ

37 smokeBuddha

36 Tatsu

36 khogg

36 Snow Dog

36 transphere

36 X - Dreamer in NYC

35 FelipeLemosBrasil

35 ArchNemesis

34 Max

33 Trancers303

33 Zaraknon

33 Smarthowie

33 Philip Xmen

31 mrsyed

31 clark_303

31 Isra-Alien

30 manicmagicmmushroomman[at]hotmail[dot]com

30 Ktaadn

30 Kuldipsidhu

30 niels_knigge[at]ofir[dot]dk

Ah, well, I'll be overjoyed just to see the old reviews back up again, anyway. I used to love Children and Freak's reviews. :D

453187[/snapback]

I created 10 forums, 2000+ threads and 18000+ posts in the database tonight. Looooots of work and programming.

This is now done !

yet not publicly visible ;)

There are probably a few duplicate releases with the existing ones and the new ones, so there will be a few more days of "merging" before all is set visible to all members.

Thanks guys, you know who you are...[/u]

413  Seraphim

452560[/snapback]

Huh, I didn't even know myself I made so much reviews, not to mention to be the top reviewer here...:D:)