Secrets from Shpongleland

Hix

But will you buy the boxed set just to get said leaflet? I do enjoy more information with my purchase but for me its the music that counts not the packaging.

441901[/snapback]

No ... I don't even own a single Shpongle album and still won't buy this boxset.

I think Shpongle is not that good, you know? Never understood the fuss about it. I rather spend my money on other, better albums...

But I just wated to state that a booklet is a cool thing! Faar too seldom in our scene :(

Please, people, make more booklets! Please, please!

I like the first album, end of story.  The other two, well, man, Records make better frisbees than CDs :):):))))

Aaron

441992[/snapback]

Amen.

But I just wated to state that a booklet is a cool thing! Faar too seldom in our scene :(

Please, people, make more booklets! Please, please!

442926[/snapback]

Yes please do give us more information with an album but please don't rerelease your stuff with a new booklet and expect us to jump around and shout yippee!!

It'd be better if they only released the unreleased extra CD with the booklet and not include all three albums.

Those who wanted to buy the three albums have already bought them, anyway. And with mp3s and lossless wavs becoming quite common, it's not as if we still need to buy an extra CD to store in a locker in Switzerland for safekeeping.

i bet the extra cd is just both crystal skulls, saudade, and the dmt and dorset remixes... that pretty much fills up a whole cd right there...

and i highly dought shpongle would have kept anything from the AYS days hidden and totally unmentioned for so long... at best i bet its just some NL extras...

I heard from a fairly reliable source that the extra cd will contain an interview with raja ram where he talks about his dmt experience..........not just that probably some music too.. I hope... I am not too excited about this anyway..

it's not as if we still need to buy an extra CD to store in a locker in Switzerland for safekeeping.

445447[/snapback]

You've been lurking around before haven't you? :)

and i highly dought shpongle would have kept anything from the AYS days hidden and totally unmentioned for so long... at best i bet its just some NL extras...

445510[/snapback]

click?

I don't know, I remember there was something about a "Around the world in a tea daze" Trance rmx on the Twisted site! It's about time it will be given to us... mortals!

No new music means not so many people that will buy it, so they will put some on it at least I guess :)

You've been lurking around before haven't you? :)

Yep. Since way back when the old site was still up and A Progress In Trance was creating ripples which more or less shaped the minimalist trend to follow. I remember after a while we had to register a username and password to post reviews on the old site cause there was too much spam. :)

Yep. Since way back when the old site was still up and A Progress In Trance was creating ripples which more or less shaped the minimalist trend to follow. I remember after a while we had to register a username and password to post reviews on the old site cause there was too much spam.  :)

445860[/snapback]

pull up a seat and come to the offtopic section then :)