The best example of a really bad full-on track

qa2pir

Case closed, end of discussion!

Sub6 - On The Ground (Chakra remix)

http://hommega.com/homePageData.php?netCommerce_adID=3

419632[/snapback]

FUUUUUUUCK! That's the worst shit I've ever heard in my life! My ears are bleeding! I feel violated - raped! X-Scream I curse you! :angry:

Posted Image

WARNING - do not download that track! Especially not if you have eaten any food within the previous 6 hours... Believe me - you WILL see it again if you do!

/DP

hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry mate :)

that is really some serious CRAP :D

And is the english on purpose?? On the ground / Underground

By far the one of the most stupid tracks I've ever heard

Believe it or not, but I don't think that the Sub6 track is that bad. I certainly didn't enjoy it, but it doesn't have the total cringe factor of some other stuff getting released.

A CD I bought for like 1 euro is this. Track 7 is just... no, I don't have words. The samples in that one are just... oh god oh god oh god it's so awful

I'm gonna start crying now.

Believe it or not, but I don't think that the Sub6 track is that bad. I certainly didn't enjoy it, but it doesn't have the total cringe factor of some other stuff getting released.

A CD I bought for like 1 euro is this. Track 7 is just... no, I don't have words. The samples in that one are just... oh god oh god oh god it's so awful

419809[/snapback]

Puke! I know he was only 15 when he made it, but still... Craaaaaap!

Case closed, end of discussion!

Sub6 - On The Ground (Chakra remix)

http://hommega.com/homePageData.php?netCommerce_adID=3

419632[/snapback]

The original is good. The remix is a disgrace. I witnessed 100 monkey humans go bananas on this tune in the Juno Reactor party some months ago.

The worst full on i've heard would be the Void album on Chemical Crew and the second Exaile album.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/che/che1cd004.html

Also most of the Doof Records material is usually so poorly mastered that you can end with bad stomache pains that are caused by the overloaded sub bass.

Guest Elysium

Xerox And Freeman-In My Brain is a very good tune actually,i dont know why some people might not like it.

422003[/snapback]

taste maybe?

:)

Trauma - "Dance With Me" from the "TB O NOT 2B" album. Incredibly annoying synths and the worst vocals I've ever heard. "Now you dance with me - this is my guarantee!!!" (it's himself singing, and it sounds absolutely horrible).

... In my opinion of course :)

419809[/snapback]

omg, wtf was that.

I cant find any reasons why release this shit.

the fact that gms cooperated with this kid is incomprehensible

Well, Skazi's already been mentioned...but due to the topic, Skazi should at least be mentioned twice. ;) Hence, his rmx of Nirvana's 'Smells like teen spirit' gets my vote. I think many of you agree. :P

422059[/snapback]

actually I used to love this track, however, his rmx for out of space made me cry

Sub6 - On the Ground

This is more like exceptionally catchy pop-trance than disgraceful psytrance... :D

422241[/snapback]

Admitted, the vocals in that one are pretty bad (at the time there was a big craze in the full on scene, with producers singing in their own tracks), but the track itself is really top notch. The rest of the album (ok, also apart from "7th Son") is in my opinion one of the best full on albums out there.