Twisted Records Party

Charlie

You never know what the magic hat is going to deliever!

Anyway, I had to go to the backery to get some sweets just because of our little talk here!  :P

423714[/snapback]

Really??!!! hahaha I'm busy eyeing up the MASSIVE tin of cadbury's roses that are about 10ft away right now...... :D

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No! :angry:

423720[/snapback]

Thats why i said "eyeing up" not "eating right now". I do have some restraint you know.... :)

no way! There's gonna be loads of people eh?? Wicked.

SEOne is quite a big venue, we need a plan. Midnight front left in the main room or something??

*yay*

no way! There's gonna be loads of people eh??  Wicked. 

SEOne is quite a big venue, we need a plan.  Midnight front left in the main room or something??

*yay*

426330[/snapback]

Should we not make a banner or something....? OK no scrap that as i wrote that i realised how sad that would look. "PSYNEWSERS, OVER HERE MWAH!" or something.....might look OK at a festival or something but not in a club... ok new plan..... Or just Heva's plan. :)

How will i know which room is the main room? And what constitutes the front of the room? Where the DJ is or oposite the entrance? Are there side entrances to these rooms? Arrgghhh!! So many questions! :ph34r:

I say we should hook up for several drinks before hand.  I need to be drunk if im gonna be taking drugs.

426546[/snapback]

Why?

Morning ppl! :D

I reckon we meet up before hand for this party, would be interesting meetin everyone in person before we all get fucked  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

426567[/snapback]

Hear hear!! we could find a nearby pub get there about an hour or two before the real partying is planned to start then we could all head off together, then either stay together or split up. whatever is good for people.

Anyone know the area well? Know any locals?

Morning ppl! :D

I reckon we meet up before hand for this party, would be interesting meetin everyone in person before we all get fucked  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:

426567[/snapback]

I also like that plan, I mean we can meet outside the club and then luck for a pub or something. Hopefully today I can book the flights...

yeah, let us know how that goes...

426603[/snapback]

Fuck it, my credit card is still blocked! :angry: Have to try it again on Monday, hopefully the flights will not get more expensive over the weekend...

I remember SeOne, it has a big bar/cloakroom in the entrance, perfect place to meet inside, as the other rooms will be far too overcrowded.

Else i know no pub around.

I would love to meet up before-hand, but since i am coming down from manc I only actually arrive in London at 9.30 ish, and then I need to go to my mates house, and then over to the SEOne so it'll prob be going on for 11pm by the time I get to the club....

I'll just have to find you guys in there, I know what Majoony and OD look like, so hopeflea it'll be coolies :D

If you wanna recognize some dudes, here are 2 ugly faces :

Colin OOOD

The first one is not relevant as you can't see his HUUUUUGE attributes....no gang bang lovers, you don't get it. I meant his dreads, believe me HUUUUUUUGE dreads, you definitely can't miss him.

Mars

This french face is me. Thin guy, 5.9" tall, jeans & white t-shirt with a ganesh on the front, usually anchored where the sound is the best in a room.

I think i'm gonna go too, and drag Ariadne with me. Apparently there are some more belgians coming over (Rik van Psygarden fe).

We were actually planning to come on friday and leave on sunday. any chance i could crash at somebody's place fridaynight? thnx :)

hey COOOOOOOOOOOL who from psynews is coming? OD? Majoony? Heva? Colin you too? Mars as well :D:D wickeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddd I'm So going

428158[/snapback]

There will be also probably Ubik and Tequila (they were in the first 10 members of psynews back in the days)