Twisted Records Party

Charlie

Still haven't decided if I'm going yet. If it was on on a Saturday it would be a no-brainer but the prospect of an all nighter immediately after a full week of work and a crappy 5 hour train ride is cause for concern.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still haven't decided if I'm going yet. If it was on on a Saturday it would be a no-brainer but the prospect of an all nighter immediately after a full week of work and a crappy 5 hour train ride is cause for concern.

421897[/snapback]

:huh:

I'm doing it! Don't be a big girl's blouse! :rolleyes:

:huh:

I'm doing it!  Don't be a big girl's blouse!  :rolleyes:

421932[/snapback]

:D I know, I know...I'm being a baby

I probably will go, just need to work out how much it's going to cost, and am wondering whther I'd be better off going to my brother's in Oxford on the Saturday instead of renting a crappy hotel room.

Damn, I would really like to go, I'll scan cheap flights from Basel to London at that time. Anybody knows a cheap hotel? And I need to aks my gf if she wants to come to, going there alone would be kinda bad. But Hallucinogen live... *drools*

Hey cool everyone!!! Me and OD totoally plan to go too. Let me PM him to remind him about this.....*goes to PM OD*

Hey cool everyone!!! Me and OD totoally plan to go too. Let me PM him to remind him about this.....*goes to PM OD*

423094[/snapback]

Yeah, please anyone going to this party, please PM me, I would love to hook up with you and smoke a fat blunt if thats OK?

Also, if any of you, Tatsu, Charlie, etc, need anywhere to stay, you would be welcome to crash at ours. We have a sofa and much floor space available for you to rest your weary head if needs be. :)

Just PM Me or OD or ask on here.If not and you think we smell ......well then bugger you... <_<:D

Anything i need to know about psychocell OD???If its not important no worries we'll talk later.

and DP, there is no such thing as OD-ing someone...just so u know.

Also, if any of you, Tatsu, Charlie, etc, need anywhere to stay, you would be welcome to crash at ours. We have a sofa and much floor space available for you to rest your weary head if needs be. :)

Just PM Me or OD or ask on here.If not and you think we smell ......well then bugger you... <_<                                          :D

423117[/snapback]

I'm really thinking about your offer! :) Have to talk to my gf again about it but maybe we can do something about it. Who is thinking about coming? From what I've understood:

OD & Majoony of course

Psychocell

Colin (still wasted from his gig the night before... )

Heva

Nemo (?)

maybe me and gf

Sounds great so far!

I'm really thinking about your offer! :) Have to talk to my gf again about it but maybe we can do something about it. Who is thinking about coming? From what I've understood:

OD & Majoony of course

Psychocell

Colin (still wasted from his gig the night before... )

Heva

Nemo (?)

maybe me and gf

Sounds great so far!

423217[/snapback]

It does doesnt it!!! Hahaha how cool would it be if we actually managed to all meet up and stuff. We'd take over....

Also, Charlie must be added to the list. He must brave the knackered and come down anyway...

This is going to be like "Psynews Gathering London" @ Twisted Records Party!! :D

Lets take over the dancefloor! :lol:

423249[/snapback]

Take no prisoners. War on the Floor.

What kind of "recreational substances" shall be taking place? I need to make plans.

This is going to be like "Psynews Gathering London" @ Twisted Records Party!! :D

Lets take over the dancefloor! :lol:

423249[/snapback]

please pass by the psynews warehouse, we'll give you some psynews banners to wear at the party. show them psynews really means bussiness.

What kind of "recreational substances" shall be taking place? I need to make plans.

423252[/snapback]

:lol: like a .. "recreational substances" time table / line-up?

423252[/snapback]

Ill see if a mate of mine in Liverpool can make it, she always got liquid, hehe :ph34r:

Otherwise if i cant get any, then ill just bring some smoke i guess :)

please pass by the psynews warehouse, we'll give you some psynews banners to wear at the party. show them psynews really means bussiness.

We'll defiantely do that :D May psynews'ers take over this party!! haha! :lol: