Twisted Records Party

Charlie

There's a store that sells sort of hand-made chocolate. It's VERY good, if you have a special wish I can take a look there. Like with hazelnuts, fruits, dark chocolate, whatever... Make your wishes! :)

You mean bars like this one?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a store that sells sort of hand-made chocolate. It's VERY good, if you have a special wish I can take a look there. Like with hazelnuts, fruits, dark chocolate, whatever... Make your wishes! :)

You mean bars like this one?

423542[/snapback]

He loooooooooooooooooves Lindt chocolate. Especially Lindt. :D

not as much as me though....i reeeeeally love chocolate, all kinds all times of the day. It's really my downfall.... :(

He loooooooooooooooooves Lindt chocolate. Especially Lindt.  :D

not as much as me though....i reeeeeally love chocolate, all kinds all times of the day. It's really my downfall.... :(

423547[/snapback]

my dream is to get one of those "chocolate waterfall things". and get melted lindt chocholates....and then lie underneath it and undo all the gyming and sensible eating plans i have ever done in my life.

What the hell happened to this thread?  :lol:

423552[/snapback]

You pulled a scaly manuever and wriggled your way out of a perfectly sound psynews group meeting / drugging.

thats what happened charlie.

*turns back on charlie, arms folded*

Ok, so some nice Lindt chocolate bars for Heva, OD and Majoony! Don't get mad at me when you all end up fat!! ;)

Anyway, you know what I will buy as soon as I've crossed the boarder? Some Aero candy bars with minth flavour, I'd kill to get them overhere! :ph34r:

Ok, so some nice Lindt chocolate bars for Heva, OD and Majoony! Don't get mad at me when you all end up fat!! ;)

423561[/snapback]

Majoony actually has a name for me now. she calls me "Fat Pie". :(

Its because, although im not fat, i eat as if i should be. (She also found an old photgraph, of when i used to be a real Fat Pie. now she mocks me with this name.

Charlie has no excuses now that he has an offer of a place to stay!

:mellow:

423562[/snapback]

You're offering me half your hotel room, half your bed?

My, I don't know what to say.

Majoony actually has a name for me now. she calls me "Fat Pie". :(

Its because, although im not fat, i eat as if i should be. (She also found an old photgraph, of when i used to be a real Fat Pie. now she mocks me with this name.

423565[/snapback]

Thanks god my gf hasn't seen the pictures of me when I was fat pie. That would be reason for immediat suicide!! ;)

I'm probably going to come so please unfold your arms. I'd say there's a 25% chance I won't.

423556[/snapback]

CHARLIE

You must come!!! It will be such good fun!!! we must party together!!!!

TATSU

Thank yooooooooooooooou!! I will try and organise some minty Aero's for you. although i must admit i'll only have to pop to the local shop...not much effort...its the thought that counts though right!!!

OD

Majoony actually has a name for me now. she calls me "Fat Pie".

:o I do not mock u with this name!!!.

......well only when u have a fat pie moment.... and u gotta admit u were quite the fat pie!!! :lol:

Besides i mean it with all the love in the world. You may be a pie but you're my pie. :wub:

Haha, I also just need to go to the next shop and buy the Lindt bar, they are nothing special here. I mean, they taste good but you get them everywhere.

Haha, I also just need to go to the next shop and buy the Lindt bar, they are nothing special here. I mean, they taste good but you get them everywhere.

423585[/snapback]

Well if we say no more about it, we can pretend like its really hard to get and then when we see one another we'll feel all speshil!!!! :D

Ok, that's the spirit!

So I'm allready saving up so I can buy that VERY EXPENSIVE and hard to get Swiss secret chocolate only the richest people in the world eat. B)

Ok, that's the spirit!

So I'm allready saving up so I can buy that VERY EXPENSIVE and hard to get Swiss secret chocolate only the richest people in the world eat.  B)

423605[/snapback]

Well Ive been hunting for 2 days now trying to get that Special Finest Minty- with real pieces of emerald in it to make it look nicer- chocolate. That REAL expensive stuff that they only sell to the upper class. Something tells me im close. I have to go meet a man called....wait, ive already said too much... :ph34r:

Thanks god it's still about a month until the party. So we have time to look for other chocolate dealers if this connection fails. :ph34r:

Thanks god it's still about a month until the party. So we have time to look for other chocolate dealers if this connection fails. :ph34r:

423632[/snapback]

Im 1 step ahead of u. I was very lucky in that this guy came up with a back up dealer for when he's inside etc. so should be no problem... :ph34r:

I see that, you are ready for the worst! Well, I just pop some bars out of my magic hat if everything else fails...

I see that, you are ready for the worst! Well, I just pop some bars out of my magic hat if everything else fails...

423653[/snapback]

Why run the risk of a dealer in the first place then? :huh:

You never know what the magic hat is going to deliever!

Anyway, I had to go to the backery to get some sweets just because of our little talk here! :P