• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats average.

416710[/snapback]

OK so do you think we'll be going?

yeah, lets go.

416719[/snapback]

Yaaaaaaay!! :P My first indoor party. Cool B)

hey, what's wrong with the club? how can you get lost?

416776[/snapback]

its loads of rooms with entrances to certain rooms only through certain rooms. trust me. if your on drugs, its hard to navigate through it. It like in the caverns under the city.

security is poo at SEOne.

Anyways folks I shall let you know if I go. Thing is it's on a Friday and it's a bit of a bind getting from Manc to London after work on a Friday eve, but I shall think about it. Would be nice to meet up with you folks :D

if you do go....we should hook up there. majoony and i are gonna go. i havnt been in ages and thats a great lineup.

417073[/snapback]

Hey dude! Sounds good man...im going to have to see what my budget is...definately keen though... :)

You see im going to the Antiworld Party too the weekend before purely for the line-up, i like x-noise you see and i havnt seen Alien Project since one of my first Alien Safari's!

Ill PM if im going, and we can meet up! B)

Anyways folks I shall let you know if I go.  Thing is it's on a Friday and it's a bit of a bind getting from Manc to London after work on a Friday eve, but I shall think about it.  Would be nice to meet up with you folks :D

417124[/snapback]

Hey Heva!

If you do come down let me know, would be great to meet you in person :D and have a stomp B)

Anyways folks I shall let you know if I go.  Thing is it's on a Friday and it's a bit of a bind getting from Manc to London after work on a Friday eve, but I shall think about it.  Would be nice to meet up with you folks :D

417124[/snapback]

why is it poo? Do they search you hectic? Or let fights happen? :huh:

*is confused*

And yes i would totally love to meet all of you, would be cool if we could meet up if/when there. :P

Manc-London sure does suck ass espcially on a fri night. Hopefully you'll sort something though. :D

im very confused now :huh:

If you go to www.accessallareas.org and go into party listings, its not there......and on top of that there's a Synergy Project Party on Friday 3rd March at Seone :blink::huh::blink::huh:

Whats potting? :unsure:

why is it poo? Do they search you hectic? Or let fights happen?  :huh:

*is confused*

417604[/snapback]

I think Heva means it's easy to smuggle in narcotics. It's a good thing. :)

OK people, I am definately going now. I shall be the one loitering around the front left speaker stack with a red carnation and a copy of the Financial Times B)

OK people, I am definately going now.  I shall be the one loitering around the front left speaker stack with a red carnation and a copy of the Financial Times  B)

420014[/snapback]

hey hey!!!

ill see you there! :D

Will be great to meet in person :)

adios

OK people, I am definately going now.  I shall be the one loitering around the front left speaker stack with a red carnation and a copy of the Financial Times  B)

420014[/snapback]

A loiterer, eh?

420014[/snapback]

what, and no knitting?

tickets booked. Getting the train down after workies, then getting the bus back on sunday. Five hour bus journey back to manc!! But it was only £1.00 - bargain. Although five hours on a bus may play with my sanity levels.....