Terminator (a.k.a Zolod, ex-Parasense) has died

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

There is already a thread about this.. "sad period for psy artists" or something like that is its name... that one is getting very stupid after a while however IMO.

apparently Zolod commited suicide, dont know for what reasons.

so I just write down my R.I.P. here.

• 4 weeks later...

So I just read that Zolod, half of Parasense has died??? Any infos on this? Real or hoax?

[EDIT: oops that's what happens when you lose touch with the scene... you think you've just learned a big secret when it's already history :( anyway RIP Zolod ]

It says Terminator just released a new album on psyshop. Do people know this was his final main album if he did pass away?

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dej/dej1cd018.html

And what's going on with psytrance artists dying lately? Do we simply not hear about it in general? I just read that one of the guys of PHI passed away on the 2004 review boards for Phi - Phinalizer album. (read end of page 1)

Before that, wasn't it Cosma in some motorcycle accident off the coast of Goa I read on this same site like around 2004 I think.

well I went last night to pay my last respects to him at a party in Belgium. Some of his dark trance friends were there (Fungus Funk, Azax Syndrome... sadly Psyfactor couldn't make it because of some visa problems from what I heard) and played some really fukken hard music. That said, it's pretty odd to play music at 145BPMs with a picture of Zolod and some candles burning in front of the DJ stand... But what the hell, as long as the money raised goes to his family :)

But can anyone confirm HOW he died? Cause there are so many stories going around the net you can't tell the truth anymore...

well I went last night to pay my last respects to him at a party in Belgium. Some of his dark trance friends were there (Fungus Funk, Azax Syndrome... sadly Psyfactor couldn't make it because of some visa problems from what I heard)  and played some really fukken hard music. That said, it's pretty odd to play music at 145BPMs with a picture of Zolod and some candles burning in front of the DJ stand... But what the hell, as long as the money raised goes to his family :)

But can anyone confirm HOW he died? Cause there are so many stories going around the net you can't tell the truth anymore...

438019[/snapback]

people have been pretty hushed about the actual cause of death so far, here in isra trance,in the deja vu website... reger where did you read that exactly? do you have link for that? falling of a window and comitting suicide... well they are not too far off from each other... :ph34r:

Sorry for the man who died but about music i have always hated Parasense noises which destroyed psychedelic trance

438037[/snapback]

the only one that's destroying psychedelic trance is you and your haughty "music needs to pass through my ears first to be called psy trance". Make the distiction dude, goa and psy trance... and if you can i suggest you build a machine and go back to 1993 ;)

people have been pretty hushed about the actual cause of death so far, here in isra trance,in  the deja vu website... reger where did you read that exactly? do you have link for that? falling of a window and comitting suicide... well they are not too far off from each other...  :ph34r:

438026[/snapback]

http://www.psytrance.ee/forum/viewtopic.php?t=574