Similar to old astral projection

radi6404

Uhm... Ypsilon 5 could maybe worth checking out?

410440[/snapback]

he does great music but i need something more Israeli, i can´t believe that only astral has made this tyle. I need something like on Israeli´s psychedelic trance vol. 1.

if you dont have them you should check out the rest of the series i have vol.2 and 4 they are both very good especially vol.2 wich includes the remixed track soundform from astral,its awsome..... :)

if you dont have them you should check out the rest of the series i have vol.2 and 4 they are both very good especially vol.2 wich includes the remixed track soundform from astral,its awsome..... :)

410940[/snapback]

The remix of soundform is sooo awesome

Saikosounds is currently selling the reissue of Indoor's Progressive Trance.

Some other suggestions:

California Sunshine

Tandu

Pigs in Space

Oforia

However, I don't think anything can compare in quality to early Astral Projection, which is some of the best stuff ever made in the genre.

ASTRAL PROJECTION IS No.1 TRANCE BAND IN THE WORLD!!! GODS!!!

But also you must check:

Transwave

Power Source

Man With No Name

California sunshine

MFG

Asia 2001

The Muses Rapt

The Infinity Project

Cosmosis (the old releases)

Oforia (the old releases)

and check all old releases....(1994-1999)

ok?

Cheers!!!

One of those hidden trance cds with very Astral projection sound (but even more floating) is Dreamweaver - Lord of Illusion, also check the Xervana album, has some tracks in the same style and some more normal trance tracks

ASTRAL PROJECTION IS No.1 TRANCE BAND IN THE WORLD!!! GODS!!!

But also you must check:

Transwave

Power Source

Man With No Name

California sunshine

MFG

Asia 2001

The Muses Rapt

The Infinity Project

Cosmosis (the old releases)

Oforia (the old releases)

and check all old releases....(1994-1999)

ok?

Cheers!!!

411295[/snapback]

A very thorough list. I haven't heard Anoebis' suggestions, but I'm sure they're accurate.

One of those hidden trance cds with very Astral projection sound (but even more floating) is Dreamweaver - Lord of Illusion, also check the Xervana album, has some tracks in the same style and some more normal trance tracks

411327[/snapback]

You stole my words friend :) ... xervana is pretty astralish, i like it sometimes.

Man with no name, and Miranda.

411374[/snapback]

you said it, i listen just now to a Miranda track and wonder why noone has recommend me miranda earlier, i ust get more stuff of miranda. On psyshop once i found some underground psytrance cds but don´t know how to search them, they alzo have really good trance so if you know them please list them here alzo.

you said it, i listen just now to a Miranda track and wonder why noone has recommend me miranda earlier, i ust get more stuff of miranda. On psyshop once i found some underground psytrance cds but don´t know how to search them, they alzo have really good trance so if you know them please list them here alzo.

411440[/snapback]

"Real Rush"

"Phenomena"

"Asynja"

"Northern Lights"

I don't have them, but I think some tracks are darker than others, but on the whole it is melodic. The last album "Rerecorded" is more technoish and hardly melodic.

http://www.miranda.nu/

Here you can download some of her tracks, track "real rush" is good! but not really similar to astral projection...enjoy!

"Real Rush"

"Phenomena"

"Asynja"

"Northern Lights"

I don't have them, but I think some tracks are darker than others, but on the whole it is melodic. The last album "Rerecorded" is more technoish and hardly melodic.

http://www.miranda.nu/

Here you can download some of her tracks, track "real rush" is good! but not really similar to astral projection...enjoy!

411783[/snapback]

I think i first must get the remixes of astral, i´ve listened samples on saikosounds and liked them alot, maybe i will order the unmixed album with the free tibet rmx and so on.