I Love Israel Artists

DETOX

Guest Elysium

Ho no, there are assholes everywhere. On isratrance it's more evident cause it is ISRAtrance and most of the users there are Israelis.

410366[/snapback]

Exactly.. I agree even though I actually think it's not such a dominated Israeli forum anymore but somehow it passed unnoticed by the Israeli moderators.

The isratrance moderators tend to get biased.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...rum/1/start/165

Check my last reply.

This kind of topics usually gets closed immediately there. And this one lasts for 12 pages already. I am not justifying X-Noise, i am just pointing out that if it had been any other artist the topic would have been locked pages ago.

The isratrance moderators tend to get biased.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...rum/1/start/165

Check my last reply.

This kind of topics usually gets closed immediately there. And this one lasts for 12 pages already. I am not justifying X-Noise, i am just pointing out that if it had been any other artist the topic would have been locked pages ago.

410391[/snapback]

You're so mature... ;)

its big lay aliran...

you are pic off sit cos taht tame you come i help you olso 2 look forr lebal and i told you taht onli your name welbi on that cd...and i did tha dill wath xp not cralos and i gave you name aliran mymon.cos you hed 2 name,and man i told you that so wy you tray fak pepole name go 2 make your tracks wath "your mix" and dont look for sit i did mor tracks taht you can drem you pic off sit you sod sy tenks you ask for sounds staf i gave you and i onli tray 2 help you.

man you sod go make tracks and lat your tracks spik...1 yer ago wen you come 2 mi i help you alot bat you are super sit prason for doing that .....have good life

:)

i don't know, but i find it uber funny. engrish rocks :lol:

and yet, i still think it's something to admire. he didn't learn english at school (don't wanna discuss why), but he's trying!!!

i would never dare to write stuff in ... for example .. spanish. i can understand the language, but i have no idea how to write it.

could anyone pleaaase translate perplex' engrish? can't understand a wor dhe's saying :(

410419[/snapback]

Having spent a lot of time on the Internet since 1995 I think I might be able to translate it :P

It's a big lie Aliran...

You're a big piece of shit becuase that time you came I helped you too look for a label and I told you that only your name would be on that cd...and I did that deal with xp not carlos and I gave them your name Aliran Mymon. Because you had two names, and man, I told you that, so why do you try to fake people name, make your tracks with "your mix" and don't look for shit, I did more tracks then you can dream of, you piece of shit, you should say thanks, since you asked for sound stuff and I gave you that and I only tried too help you.

Man, you should make your own tracks and let your tracks speak...one year ago when you came too me I helped you a lot but you are a super shit person for doing this...have a good life.

That's how I interpret it, but it's still a bit incoherent.