The Isratrance top 2005 results

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

In this Topic, you'll find the results. Funny to see that X-Noise (i'm not one of their fan btw & hardly heard a couple of their tracks)) was ban from all categories of the poll, as i remember they were receiving many votes...

I put below the explanations of Detox about that. that's funny too to notice, it's always the few same labels names that appears all along the results :D.

Btw Isratrance is well known for only promoting parties at condition an israeli artist is mentionned on the line up... So, there's absolutely no single doubt about the credibility of this poll result :rolleyes:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/78522/forum/1

Detox words"Dear Odysseus first of all if you have any questions concerning the results you can always PM me about anything you might want to ask.

Second if you noticed ALL the votes were deleted before the post of the results like it happens for the last three years in this forum.You are a relatively new user so i dont blame your ignorance on the subject.

Last but not least,to answer your question concerning X Noise i got to inform you that the group was banned from all the categories of this poll due to reasons already explained to the administrators of this site and their label manager.I dont want to get into more details in public but you can ask me anything you want in private if you wish so.

Happy new year to you too. "

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Simon released also the Shpongle album this year ;)

People though (most of them at least) voted for him as Hallucinogen or Simon Posford and not as Shpongle and thats why he lies on second position.If i would count his votes as Shpongle too then he would be number one in the list but i cant be in peoples minds when they vote so it might be unfair to combine Hallucinogen and Shpongle votes together.

Second position is also good anyway :)

X Noise were banned from this poll because a)They created new accounts from their pc in order to vote for themself under different nicknames,when asked whats going on they said 'our familly members and friends just used our pc...',something was obviously going on when around 15 new users appeared with just one post in the forum where they voted X Noise as the best group in most of the poll categories. b)Some users mentioned the fact that X Noise send them PM through this forum and asked them to vote them in the poll as the best group.Thats spamming. c)Some other users mentioned that X Noise contacted them many many times on MSN and asked them repeatedely to vote for them as best group on this poll,thats also spamming and this kind of behaviour doesnt belong to the spirit of this forum.

Boy, this sucks donkey's balls. On the other hand, this is pretty much what I would expect from the "artists" who managed to rape the all time classic "The Delta - As A Child..." with their crappy remix ("X-Noise - Anjuna Beach" anyone?).

Anyhow, congratulations and a cold beer to DETOX for running the whole "best of..." thing and counting all those votes. It was also nice to see two of my favourite albums from 2005 (Shpongle and Jaia) plus Tribal Vision Records, Penta and Wizzy Noise in the winning group. Really strong titles and names here.

... I think that the next "Best Of ... Results" will be full of Twisted Records. ;)

Sort your face out.

407105[/snapback]

:D

sorted .

now on topic...

i am still not sure about this "taste" thing.. they way you said it gave me the impression that you think that if someone likes shpongle it's a sign of good taste while if that's not the case then it's a sign of bad taste...

i've noticed that we call "good taste" whatever fits OUR taste ? ;)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Boy, this sucks donkey's balls. On the other hand, this is pretty much what I would expect from the "artists" who managed to rape the all time classic "The Delta - As A Child..." with their crappy remix ("X-Noise - Anjuna Beach" anyone?).

Anyhow, congratulations and a cold beer to DETOX for running the whole "best of..." thing and counting all those votes. It was also nice to see two of my favourite albums from 2005 (Shpongle and Jaia) plus Tribal Vision Records, Penta and Wizzy Noise in the winning group. Really strong titles and names here.

... I think that the next "Best Of ... Results" will be full of Twisted Records. ;)

407075[/snapback]

So, big shame on Hom Mega for releasing their album.

:D

sorted .

now on topic...

i am still not sure about this "taste" thing.. they way you said it gave me the impression that you think that if someone likes shpongle it's a sign of good taste while if that's not the case then it's a sign of bad taste...

i've noticed that we call "good taste" whatever fits OUR taste ? ;)

407109[/snapback]

You're right, I didn't say it very well and could have worded it better.

I meant to say they had similar to taste to me, not more or better taste.

haha..

Neurobiotic records seems to have 'scored' in this one.. Can anyone tell of one album or compilation that they released this year, offhand? Without checking on Psyshop?

Dont go there charlie

Just because they have Shpongle was their second favorite album doesnt mean they have a good taste, even for Ambient

The thing is that there is a whole social factor on those kind of polls. Especially a massive one like that.... Many ones will just choose for the name it helds, and if that name is Shpongle this is even more powerfull

"Shpongle"

Every body just say, just for the saying

Btw

I hate Isratrance and i think its the one to blame for the death of Psytrance

I mean, the time when the good music was made by the mainstream artists and not the opossite like it is today

Its all fault of Isratrance, and i will never forgive them

I know i am wrong, but i cant help it

Its part of me

Guest Elysium

Ok maybe I missed the point.. But why was X-noised banned?

I mean is it not up to people to vote on who they like. Why ban an artist? To me that's a bit odd my dear DETOX and remind me of the moderation that isratrance are so famous for ;)

It remind me of the time pavel wanted to do an interview with me on isratrance. He was denied to post it there because as Surrender (the oh so nice Mr.moderator there) said: "Isratrance is for israeli artists" . I do not talk about the forum now but the main site with the interviews. It's quite fun to see that there's actually quite a few interviews with non-israeli artists there. So I guess the explanation was not all honest. But I was not surprised ;)

hmmmm sorry got sidetracked. back on track:

So DETOX please explain to me why you or the very nice mods (sarcasm) decided to ban an artist from that poll. To me it's a very odd "our word is law" behaviour from you and the isratrance mods. But hey enlighten me ;)

No offense you know I like you but your actions are not always logical :)

EDIT.....

Ok just saw the reason. why they got banned..haha

sorry my bad DETOX :ph34r:

well they seem like fun guys though... I think it's kind of cool what they did hahahaha..... That's entertainment for ya :D

Edited by Elysium

Guest djnemo

Actually Simon released also the Shpongle album this year ;)

People though (most of them at least) voted for him as Hallucinogen or Simon Posford and not as Shpongle and thats why he lies on second position.If i would count his votes as Shpongle too then he would be number one in the list but i cant be in peoples minds when they vote so it might be unfair to combine Hallucinogen and Shpongle votes together.

Second position is also good anyway :)

407058[/snapback]

Well, it still says Hallucinogen, and not Simon P or Shpongle.... ;)

Btw

I hate Isratrance and i think its the one to blame for the death of Psytrance

I mean, the time when the good music was made by the mainstream artists and not the opossite like it is today

Its all fault of Isratrance, and i will never forgive them

I know i am wrong, but i cant help it

Its part of me

407297[/snapback]

sorry mate but i really do hope you're joking here. you are all invited to keep real psytrance alive - and talking bout psytrance for me means talking bout PSYtrance, be it prog, minimal, fullon, whatevershite (PSYCHEDELIC trance is psychedelic no matter how you call it)! surely, psytrance has to be dead when ppl talk like you do...

i am frustrated too you know...have not been to a party since 2 years that was at least 50 % enjoyable, music-wise...and switzerland once used to be revolutionary during the first years of the new millenium...anyway i just read that there will be a remember goa trance party in town soon, and this is one of the small things that make me feel psychedelic music is still adored by and kicking the world!

but how can you blame a forum for this? it wasnt the intention of the forum founders i believe (and since i'm moderating there myself i am pretty sure of that). also, it wasnt like this until some years back, even when isratrance already existed. the world's crazy nowadays you see, economics and -logics are bad in most places, there are more tragedies and atrocities in this world than ever before in modern times, so how could imaginative, original, psychedelic, kick ass music blossom as we all wish? but this will be over as we wake up... :P

i actually dont have the slightest idea whatthehell i'm trying to say with this :D

Guest Elysium

are all invited to keep real psytrance alive - and talking bout psytrance for me means talking bout PSYtrance, be it prog, minimal, fullon, whatevershite (PSYCHEDELIC trance is psychedelic no matter how you call it)! surely, psytrance has to be dead when ppl talk like you do...

That's a matter of opinion but seriously I dont find Fullon to be psychedelic at all.. To me it's Pop music on speed. In my opinion it's not even trance since you need a lot of chemicals to even get into trance with Fullon because of all the breaks and scooter anthems. But as I said. It's my personal opinion.

And I doubt we are all invited ;) Oh yes I forgot. We are invited if we do not have an opinion or critisise the way it's moderated.

Sorry off-topic :ph34r:

Edited by Elysium

That's a matter of opinion but seriously I dont find Fullon to be psychedelic at all.. To me it's Pop music on speed.  In my opinion it's not even trance since you need a lot of chemicals to even get into trance with Fullon because of all the breaks and scooter anthems. But as I said. It's my personal opinion.

And I doubt we are all invited ;)  Oh yes I forgot. We are invited if we do not have an opinion or critisise the way it's moderated.

Sorry off-topic  :ph34r:

407384[/snapback]

i was thinking long time how about to formulate this phrase...i'm not saying "fullon is psychedelic", but "fullon can be psychedelic", same can be prog, minimal...what i wanna say is that there is psytrance and that there is pop shite (and there is pop shite and psytrance in any subgenre anyone likes to invent) as u lovely said. what do you think is the reason for i havent attended a good party since years? the oh-so-psychedelic music or wtf? :D

i just dont like to think in drawers thats it...thats why i call your music psychedelic music instead of progressive tribal trancey house or whatever, because the better you can define the music, the worse it is ;)

hope you got me now...couldnt care less though :D :D :D

aaaand yes, you are all invited to do some good music :)

Hey I've got a great idea - let's make a big ordeal out of a little poll. Isratrance is responsible for all the evil in the world, X-Noise fucked yer mum, and it is a clear human rights violation on the order of Darfur that an Israeli web site was biased towards Israeli labels and artists. Don't bother calling the UN, they won't help at all.

PS I hear some reviewers get free CDs for their trouble!!!