Psygarden.be ::We're back::

Rik

Hello everybody,

Just thought i'd let you know i'm picking up where i left concerning www.psygarden.be Currently i've reestablished cooperations with over 24 visual artists to display their works on the website and the travelling gallery!!!

There are two galleries:

_*Online Gallery:*_

This concerns the website, and will feature all artists that submit pictures of their work, themselve and a small bio (little personal info, history / recent events / links / ...) This varies from backdrops to projections to various deco forms, or psychedelic art in any format. If you feel you can contribute, or know people who can contribute, don't hesitate to get in touch!!

_*Traveling Gallery:*_

There is also a real gallery, one that travels from event to event... i've displayed artist's work at Boom festival 2004, parties by www.sixofour.org and www.kairoo.com , and some smaller events. The works up for display have been seen by thousands of people so far...

Right now my collection that i display at events consists of framed prints of Luke brown, Naoto hattori, Nemo, Psymbolic Visual Communications and my own panoramic festival pictures. If you think you can contribute, and would like the promotion don't hesitate to contact me. If you're already part of the gallery and would like to update/expand your collection please, i'd be honored!

Love & light,

Rik

www.psygarden.be

Great stuff, but the resolution is too low to be able to fully enjoy it.  :(

390483[/snapback]

I do hope you can understand that i have to do this to prevent people from printing their own copies, or re-use it without the artists permission... I was glad none of them insisted on watermarking the individual images like a lot of websites containing copyrighted material do. No technique will fully prevent stuff from being re-used, i realise this. but it is the least i can do.

Also for most of these works for you to appreciate them for what they are no computer screen would suffice, only the original size paintings or large size reprints would do them justice.

Next update -> next week!

Love & light

Rik

I do hope you can understand that i have to do this to prevent people from printing their own copies, or re-use it without the artists permission.

I do understand that and I do not ask for extremely high resolutions, just resolutions high enough to see some details. At the current resolutions you are using I'm only getting a small hint of the talent.

Also for most of these works for you to appreciate them for what they are no computer screen would suffice, only the original size paintings or large size reprints would do them justice.

390511[/snapback]

True.

Any way, great stuff.

Ooh, very nice. :)

As far as the level of detail of the pictures, what I'd like to see is pictures sized to desktop wallpaper level, as I'd love to have them in the background while I'm producing music - great source of inspiration.

Very pretty! There are some very creative and talented artists here. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the psychedelic album covers come from some of these artists.

I really enjoyed looking at the pics. After reading some comments above on why they're sized smaller, I too feel that it would be very nice and appreciative if the pictures were sized big enough to at least be able to fit them to our cpu desktops.

I wouldn't be concerned with others stealing ideas or copying them, by adjusting them to a bigger and more detailed size... because these are clear enough right now to see them well, just not big enough. They don't need to be sized big enough for a poster on a wall, but a desktop seeems fun. I think many artists would be happy to hear that others enjoyed their work enough to have it up to look at each time they went on their cpu. :)

Well anyway, something to think about I suppose. Regardless, nice site, photo's, and some beautiful artwork!

They are beautiful pictures..some very talented people on there.... it amazes me how people come up with this stuff....

For your pleasure only, i just added TEN more visual artists to the gallery.

Syncrosect (Australie) Responsable for the Syncrosect DVD in cooperation with Mr Peculiar, and the design of www.Doofcentral.com

Golem (Mexico):In the business for years and wellknown all over the world for his flyers and cover art!

Afadrenalin (Macedonie): A underrated Macedonian backdrop painter (images coming soon)

Geometrica (Mexico): Almost equal to the deliria crew's talent, these people definatly know how to handle lycra.

Divine Reflections (Canada): Combining painting and photomanipulation these people even succeed in making your mother in law look like a fairy

Sally Green (Australie): Airbrush art from down under, with a large dash of psychedelics

Naukid Buddha (Sweden): Backdrop artists from up north (images coming soon)

Trancestor (Portugal): Painting backdrops takes over people... just see :)

Vj Purple Eye (Israel): You should watch the moving footage on his website in order to appreciate his work for what it is!

Psyberpunk (Zwitserland): Most likely (if you've been travelling around to visit festivals) you've seen him at work. At it since 1998 he was definatly one of the first to come up with the psychedelic inflatables.

Enjoy!

never gonna happen.

391878[/snapback]

:P:lol:

anyway, can i have an account to upload some stuff?

Allthough i feel pretty n00bish watchin' those beautifull artworks :blink:

It's a perty perty psysite. :)

:P  :lol:

anyway, can i have an account to upload some stuff?

Allthough i feel pretty n00bish watchin' those beautifull artworks  :blink: 

I posted the submittable form on psychedelic with all the info i need to add an artist, email me the form with your info, your (most handsome) picture, and the images you want to put up on display

add me to msn if you like, makes things a lot easier to discuss !

Love & light

Rik

I posted the submittable form on psychedelic with all the info i need to add an artist, email me the form with your info, your (most handsome) picture, and the images you want to put up on display

add me to msn if you like, makes things a lot easier to discuss !

Love & light

Rik

391954[/snapback]

most handsome pic, :lol: that's going to be difficult, cause it's best to get one with Nico & Dominique on too. I'll try to get a pic of us 3. But i tell you, making beautifull pics of those guys isn't easy!!! :lol: