Your favourite label

traveller

Guest The Journey Man Project

;)

PSY-HARMONICS i think is the only label that evolve from the other "psy" labels around world...

so much respect to the aussies psychedelic electronic music...

378250[/snapback]

Really? I can't stand most the stuff from my home country, Zenon is about the only quality music label for me from here... psy harmonics just bores me to death :blink:

Guest The Journey Man Project

have u ever heard one of them?

rip van hippy

black lung

shaolin wooden man

third eye

hesious dome

OLLIE OLLSEN

omg r u deaf>?

378269[/snapback]

Um no need to get nasty, yes I've heard it all and itis not what I consider good music... it doesn't mean you have the right to be a prick about it, I can make my own mind up thankyoy.

I can't name favourite one now since there are many, and Schlabbaduerst is not on the list... <_<

But my favourite ones are :

Dragonfly

Blue Room

Flying Rhino

Twisted

Suntrip

Psy Harmonics

Trust In Trance ( old )

Phonokol ( old )

TIP ( old )

Matsuri

Digital Structures

i don't see any reason why i should have a favourite label  :blink:

it's like you'd ask me what's my favourite construction company in my country.

378397[/snapback]

What is your favourite construction company in your country ?

:lol:

it depends on what they construct. but none is my favourite, they're not comparable, since one may construct a bridge, and the other may construct a building. even if 2 companies construct 2 buildings (or 2 bridges), they are usually both nice buildings (or bridges), with different architecture.

:lol:

it depends on what they construct. but none is my favourite, they're not comparable, since one may construct a bridge, and the other may construct a building. even if 2 companies construct 2 buildings (or 2 bridges), they are usually both nice buildings (or bridges), with different architecture.

378406[/snapback]

Can your company create entirely gothic buliding these days ? That woould be awesome if they wanted. :P

I know I got off topic but I had to ask her that. :D

Why the hell did you put Chemical Crew in there then?  :P

378547[/snapback]

Yeah, I was wondering same thing myself sicne you mentioned that you haven't put bad labels on...;):P

iboga, hadshot, nervine, sprout, hadshot, saw, baroque, etc  are all top class labels imo

and for chill, my favs are dakini, interchill and LSD

378015[/snapback]

You mistyped "and" instead of "with" before the word "LSD", dude.. :lol:

Yeah, I was wondering same thing myself sicne you mentioned that you haven't put bad labels on...;):P

378554[/snapback]

I was gonna vote for Chemical Crew just for the piss... but then I decided HOM-mega.. I like some of those new full-on artists, especially Delirious. I find their music really melodic and uplifting..

And I am sure the left Chemical Crew just because someone would bring the label's name up heheh ... you know.. Skazi never goes unnoticed.

BTW: Skazi performing in a COUNTRY/COSTUME PARTY festival in Brazil... There's gonna be a 90's pop band and a SAMBA group performing as well :lol:

That's what I call "breaking the barriers of music styles"

LINK TO COUNTRY-FOLK-SKAZI COSTUME PARTY!LINK here