What's the fuss with Derango?

I think they are quite unique, and I know a lot of other people think so aswell. They're not just pounding on with beats and squeeky lfo madness, these guys have got style. Of course it's a matter of taste ... But their music does sound perfect at parties in the scandie-forest. My favorite Derango track : Hole in the Ground (VA - ctrl-alt-delete, stoneage records)

The question on my mind is - just how do you pronounce their name? D-range-oh or D-rang-o?

366758[/snapback]

People call them D-rang-o.

I always thought this word should be pronounced as D-range-oh though....

Im not sure how they pronounce it :)

I think they are quite unique, and I know a lot of other people think so aswell. They're not just pounding on with beats and squeeky lfo madness, these guys have got style. Of course it's a matter of taste ... But their music does sound perfect at parties in the scandie-forest. My favorite Derango track : Hole in the Ground (VA - ctrl-alt-delete, stoneage records)

366748[/snapback]

you read my mind

i think is derang-o... no?

at least i would like to think thats how it is :huh:

Whats the fuss with Shpongle?

Whats the fuss with Etheogenic?

Whats the fuss with OTT?

Bla.

I donno i heard several tunes and it sounds exactly like the other forest music around.

I don't think that since the GOW/Meteloids album i heard anything worthy. Well ok besides the Ocelot album which was interesting. Am i on the wrong page again?

366730[/snapback]

OMG FP I LOVE YOU!

EDIT: It's probably pronounced "Derang-o" as in deranged.

366748[/snapback]

indeed !!!

wether you like them or not, no one sounds like them (just like no one sounds like g.o.w. and meteloids) ....

Derango defintly got style just a notch better than mostof the forest music! They just have a great abilty to tease the mind! Mystical music :rolleyes:

Somebody that does it really good aswell is Tamlin, especially the track on Schizm (Fjaqek) its FANTASTIC :blink::D:o:):rolleyes:

especially the twist at 4:01 uhhhhh!!! just tickles the ears inside in a good way eh!