secrets from shpongleland- coming december 2005.

Cinos

Where is the enthusiasm? If this indeed is unreleased tracks, there's bound to be stuff from the Are You Shpongled era on it! Which means it'll be a trip!

No more info about it?

Im excited, but it could be something commercial (tho I doubt it)

363712[/snapback]

I've emailed twisted asking what exactly it is. Will keep you posted. :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Oh the excitement is just killing me :rolleyes:

Can you feel the sarcasm? This is about as exciting as hearing a new Astrix album is on the way... woohoo!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

it's a box set with the three albums plus a CD of unreleased shpongle tunes. also a 24-page booklet or something with loads of shpongleart (which is slowing down the production of the whole thing because they want it to be good).

twisted pipeline: tristan's third album, prometheus' second, younger brother's second, metal sharon album, ott's second, backroom beats 3. All for 2006...

it's a box set with the three albums plus a CD of unreleased shpongle tunes. also a 24-page booklet or something with loads of shpongleart (which is slowing down the production of the whole thing because they want it to be good).

twisted pipeline: tristan's third album, prometheus' second, younger brother's second, metal sharon album, ott's second, backroom beats 3. All for 2006...

364014[/snapback]

:blink::blink: How do you know?

364014[/snapback]

Errrrrr. Going to be insanely hard ro say no to that. :angry::angry::angry:

And the other releases sound fine.

364014[/snapback]

Eh, I doubt it. I don't think they'll force everybody to buy the three albums again. I'm betting it's just a CD with unrl material.

364014[/snapback]

that would mean just mp3s out of the unr cd.. not going to buy shpongle albums again just to get 1 new..

that would mean just mp3s out of the unr cd.. not going to buy shpongle albums again just to get 1 new..

364115[/snapback]

I would. But it can't be true anyway, I don't think Twisted are that cheap.

364014[/snapback]

I hear it'll also include dmt single and dorset perception 12" cds version and the remixed cd..

the whole dicsography