Wow x 2

visine

man those release notes on Saikosounds make me laugh all the time.

I mean, I'm not an English expert but sometimes they are too much, and too funny

trying to blow their horn so much.

Check it out:

The music of Trinitix is powerful psychedelic full-on. The create sound and using new hi-technology like a matrix sound. The amazing album was produced an under the name is 'Aspeclaria'. And this album is collaborate with 'Hypersonic' 'Electro Nation'and remix of Eskimo's 'Inter Gyaractic'.

Holly is Pioneer of the Israel Trance who made until today 12artist album, under the name Dr Acid, X-Samurai, and of course the most famous is 'Holymen', who is released Sony, EMI, 100 or more compilation has been manufactured from the major music company until now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "like a matrix sound" is maiking me laugh so much for some reason :lol:

ye but you see who gets laughed at first. saikosounds.

those who promote crap, are it.

360345[/snapback]

<_< That's a little harsh Moni... Saiko Sounds are not crap - although they push crappy music among great music... They are running a business after all - and I guess they have to sell some crap to survive - and be able to sell the stuff that appeals to smaller crowds... :)

oh, i didn't mean it that way :P

saikosounds is not crap, saikosounds rocks.

but doesn't it look so stupid? it just got laughed at because of some label who doesn't know how to write a decent presentation for their release.

i mean, you gotta keep standards at certain levels :) cause in sales field, image matters.

My favorite so far is this one:

Gus Till has been active as a musician, producer and Dj since the Punk days of the 70's in Melbourne Australia.

It participates psychedelic trance scene as slinky wizard from genesis, recently album release with the Zen Lemonade name is newer than Dragonfly in memory, scene prominent creator Gus Till.

Chill out album, electric of the highest quality which is colored in image of the south of the fantasy which the he sends ocean.

Comfortable warmly the acoustic image which is the straw raincoat which is done covers the whole and it is exotic and one oriental starts projecting fantastic scene beautifully.

Gus Till - Electric Oceans