Suntrip News

Great site!

And good to know that a new album will be out soon...

great news!

So new Filteria in jan 2006? :)

And with a remix of Lunar Civilizations, very interesting !

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you call 10:48 a short verison? :D

357945[/snapback]

Well maybe the long version is like even longer cuz i doubt they call the long version short version.

Maybe the long version is 15 minutes?

Which one is the real version?

Many interesting questions rise upon this tiny matter.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, you call 10:48 a short verison? :D

357945[/snapback]

Yeah, its the short version :D The original one is 15 minutes..

Which the original is :huh: ? its an unreleased track by me..

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the album :)

EDIT: to answer to your question qa2pir: The long one is the original, this was made afterwards (its abit of a remix aswell)

lets hope filteria impresses me this time..  :)

358015[/snapback]

I think there is evidence in form of posts on this forum that his first one was impressive too...

I think there is evidence in form of posts on this forum that his first one was impressive too...

358249[/snapback]

Well he did say "impresses me".

Well he did say "impresses me".

358269[/snapback]

Even with your prominent learning disability, I was expecting you to know by now that I can, in fact, read.

And if you haven't figured out how touse the search function yet, I did a search for you. Scroll down to the last post of the page. There's plenty more, but I can't be arsed.

Good night.

Come on guys, no need to argue about that, it's all about tastes, if you like more floating eastern melodic goa trance Khetzal is for you, if you like mad dancefloor acid drenched goa, Filteria is more your cup of tea...

I had so many releases that I never liked altough everyone was talking about them as "beauties"...

Degustibus et coloribus non disputandum est ;)

Come on guys, no need to argue about that, it's all about tastes, if you like more floating eastern melodic goa trance Khetzal is for you, if you like mad dancefloor acid drenched goa, Filteria is more your cup of tea...

358323[/snapback]

guess which one I prefer :D

bring up that floating eastern melodic goa trance Khetzal :)

I had so many releases that I never liked altough everyone was talking about them as "beauties"...

Degustibus et coloribus non disputandum est ;)

358323[/snapback]

To me it sounds as I will love both albums... :wub:

What ever happened to P.L.U.R? ;)

358896[/snapback]

I sort of assume that this is directed to me (in part)... although I've never been a dedicated follower of any specific moral guidelines (including PLUR) I feel inclined to defend my posts here:

I'm just giving Cinos some of his own medicine. His nit-picking just for the sake of it is getting to my nerves, and whenever I get the chance I will now retort in his own tone. I think you can all agree that it's been needed for a long time, but pretty much noone here seems to have the patience and/or linguistic proficiency to do so.

But initially the reason I wrote in here was that Lost Buddha's statement was a direct contradiction of what he's posted in the past. And given his previous praise of Filteria, he was looking like a hypocrite, which I felt the urge to expose.

I sort of assume that this is directed to me (in part)... although I've never been a dedicated follower of any specific moral guidelines (including PLUR) I feel inclined to defend my posts here:

I'm just giving Cinos some of his own medicine. His nit-picking just for the sake of it is getting to my nerves, and whenever I get the chance I will now retort in his own tone. I think you can all agree that it's been needed for a long time, but pretty much noone here seems to have the patience and/or linguistic proficiency to do so.

But initially the reason I wrote in here was that Lost Buddha's statement was a direct contradiction of what he's posted in the past. And given his previous praise of Filteria, he was looking like a hypocrite, which I felt the urge to expose.

358902[/snapback]

sorry man but i think filteria dont need slaves to wipe his ass...

Even with your prominent learning disability, I was expecting you to know by now that I can, in fact, read.

And if you haven't figured out how touse the search function yet, I did a search for you. Scroll down to the last post of the page. There's plenty more, but I can't be arsed.

Good night.

358320[/snapback]

You violently missed the point. My point was that your "well most people liked it" comment was completely irrelevant to the post.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

359334[/snapback]

i think filterias man enough to defend himself , not beeing thru the others..

Cinos : just let them rest on their own corner and let them get their money , just drop it.