Suntrip News

You violently missed the point. My point was that your "well most people liked it" comment was completely irrelevant to the post.

359336[/snapback]

And I never wrote that. Try again. It might help if you re-read my posts.

i think filterias man enough to defend himself , not beeing thru the others..

Cinos : just let them rest on their own corner and let them get their money , just drop it.

359346[/snapback]

:huh::blink: WTF? Defend me against what? Against someone like you? For what? Is this some kind of competion?

I will not put any energy on bullshit like this <_<

let them get their money... LOL :lol: .. Whatever man

You violently missed the point. My point was that your "well most people liked it" comment was completely irrelevant to the post.

359336[/snapback]

I never wrote that - it's your skewed interpretation. It might help if you re-read my posts, but I'm well aware that you have no desire to understand what other people think or mean.

OI

keep PERSONAL things PERSONAL OK? this is no good for either one of you, AND for suntrip too

and i ain't pointing fingers here, am i cinos

'arguing on the internet is like competing at the special olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded' ;)

!!

It's just the fact that Ukiro likes to launch statements that make no sense at all...

LB said "I hope he manages to impress me next time"

Ukiro replied "There are plenty of posts which prove the first album was impressive as well".

And by that he effectively says he knows what LB likes and does not like better than LB himself, OR than LB is wrong because the majority liked the album and thus he should, too.

359336[/snapback]

I think that this is the FIRST time i EVER will agree with Cinos :) Its about taste, thats all :)

Personally I ..... nah, im not going to hijack this topic

I never wrote that - it's your skewed interpretation. It might help if you re-read my posts, but I'm well aware that you have no desire to understand what other people think or mean.

359352[/snapback]

I must have misinterpreted then as well :(