Derango - Tumult

NT

Posted Image

yeah! can't wait for this... really curious! i want to marry the artwork already! this is going to kick arse!

(well, i'm hyping this just as everyone else did with the millions of shpongle threads.. ;) )

dunno man, it says COMING SOON @ wirikuta.at , no other info... no info on the derango website either.. but hey, we have artwork!

I think it's coming out in September.

About the same time as Penta - Funraiser.

Looking at 2 best albums of the year, easily...

I think it's coming out in September.

About the same time as Penta - Funraiser.

Looking at 2 best albums of the year, easily...

298209[/snapback]

New Penta? That's great news! What label will release it?

I ALMOST CARE!

298095[/snapback]

hahaha, good one.. really!... hmm are there any samples of this yet?

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been a while... any new info?

tumult should be released very soon (september).

it 's going to be very very good !!!!!! We had derango coming over to a play a live set last weekend and they played allmost only new tracks......

333141[/snapback]

yeah derango was fat !! :D

it fullfilled my expactations as a live act... sweet forestbliss :)

anyway they kinda pursuated me to buy tumult ... I don't know about the new penta album yet... :P

peace B)

yeah derango was fat !! :D

it fullfilled my expactations as a live act... sweet forestbliss :)

anyway they kinda pursuated me to buy tumult ... I don't know about the new penta album yet... :P

peace B)

333143[/snapback]

since I saw the live act my interest for derango is extremely high...

so is with penta... penta is released now on psyhsop :D

I'm interested... what is so good about Derango? His music is generic, I've heard it a thousand times before. Not trying to offend you or anything, but that's the truth.

So what exactly do you like about it?

I'm interested... what is so good about Derango? His music is generic, I've heard it a thousand times before. Not trying to offend you or anything, but that's the truth.

333197[/snapback]

well it's was a live act so will be different from his cd and the first time I heard derango...

I found their basslines very good, the atmoshpere is dark but filled with beauty... this is no minimal dark but dark that tells a story, a tale... and that is what I'm looking for in trance in geneneral....

333197[/snapback]

The only thing that you still cant understand Cinos:psychedelic.

I love Derango, for many reasons.

Imo they are some of the few that manage to make dark psytrance, that is still variated. The music is so full of sounds and patterns, that every time i hear a song, I hear new things in it.

The atmosphere is great. Dark, mysterious, but still with comical elements. Not only is this music made to be played IN a forest - it actually, to some extent at least, creates the illusion that it's played BY the forest.

Also, I must say that I like Derango much because of their melodies. They are exactly the way i want them to be. They don't give away too much of them, but still enough. They are often pretty evil, but still beautiful to me... The melodic climaxes in songs like Secret Surroundings are some of my favourite musical moments of all time... I can't get enough of it :P