First came Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg

psytones

Would you like to see Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg's return?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Erez Aizen & DJ Jörg's return?

• YES!!! "Shiva Shidapu" rocks man!
    • nope! ..Not a big "Shiva Shidapu" fan.
    • Smoka da joint man ..I dont care! ..

I'd rather not say anything before listening to the whole album, but if you press it, I'll tell you. I'll get the album on wednesday.

286335[/snapback]

ok man! I'm pressing you like a pair of suit pants! Now give me a name damn it!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok man! I'm pressing you like a pair of suit pants! Now give me a name damn it!!

286337[/snapback]

LMAO! Suit pants... :lol:

Nontheless, here it is:

Posted Image

you're joking, right?

286342[/snapback]

Nope. It's verrry deep, dream music... and at least Rites Of Passage is on par with the best Shpongle tracks.

the man is a comedian  :)

286345[/snapback]

This man lacks ears!

Just because it isn't released on Twisted doesn't mean it isn't good. One thing is for sure, this is ONE of the best.

Off-Topic

I'm DL Phutureprimitive as we speak.. Lets see if Cinos got a point or not. And stop beeing so judgmental Traveller man. Cinos said he thought that MAYBE they where better. He didnt even want to mention the name. So shut up fool :P

Off-Topic

I'm DL Phutureprimitive as we speak.. Lets see if Cinos got a point or not. And stop beeing so judgmental Traveller man. Cinos said he thought that MAYBE they where better. He didnt even want to mention the name. So shut up fool :P

286353[/snapback]

Heard some of their work and wasn't that impressed.. their music is mellow but nothing too fantastic/outstanding...

Stupid poll. Do I have to not be a big Shiva Shidapu fan to prefer IM? This is useless.

I just realised the poll was about something else.

286364[/snapback]

Say sorry... And you could vote "Smoka da joint man.. I dont care!" if you dont.. well.. Care.

Shiva Sidapo - as it's really called. Heard it became "Shiva Shidapu" over a bad telephone line.  :lol:

286681[/snapback]

The Original name of the group should have been that of their second album "ShivaSidpao" but there was a misanderstanding over a long distnace telephone conversation between DJ Jorg in Tibet and germany, which ended up registering the groups name as Shiva Shidapu in the production records. After a few releases with the already registered name, it was too late to change the groups name by the time the second album was about to come out. Therefore, the releases after the second album kept on comming out with the name Shiva Shidapu, or Shidapu, while this name did not apear anywhere in the second album.

In this album there is also the explanation of the name's meaning:

Shiva - God of destruction and reconstruction. Symbol of the God who's inventing change with dance.

Sidpao - astrological, tibetan calendar, and very old tool of tibetan LAmas to fullfil our time with magic.

Shiva-Sidpao - is for us a magic tool with whom we intend to break time borders and bring KINICH AHAU and his 10 planetary Orbit in the Sound of the intergalactic Tune.

:)

hahah.those israel talks never stop.around the years im hearing stuff about israeli scene,about infected "petShopBoys" mushr00m,about shiva space technology,about xerox & freeman etc... as detox said all of them r dead...

so my only thought hearing of israeli's is one :::: IM BORED!!!!!!!!!

all of those r many romantic and nostalgic but they belong to the past and we have to keep them in their fucking graves....

:ph34r: ~ Free Every grain of Palestinian Sand ~ :ph34r:

When talking about DJ Jörg and Infect Mushroom one of my favourite tracks ever is The Messenger by Jörg On Mushroom. This track is pure genious and way better than anything from Shiva Shidapu (but I like those tracks too).

I cant recall hearing any music from DJ Jörg in a while. So I really dont know his style.

285813[/snapback]

Get ready for Jörg debut solo album: Oracle

Posted Image

Space Mantra Ganesh Propaganda is probably the best compilation to come out of Israel along with Xerox's great compilation In My Brain.

They also include some european tunes but the israeli tunes in there are just the highlights.

The last great israeli compilation was Full On 5 featuring majestic tunes by Power Source,Green House Effect,Psysex,Infected Mushroom,Illumination,BLT and more.

After that the scene in Israeli was destroyed and turned into one of the worst music industries on the planet.

For more than 3 years now Israel has nothing,almost nothing to be honest,to offer to the trance world.

Where did Power Source,MFG,Chakra,Edi Miss and Mystica dissapear?

What happened to Sandman?

How did good old Infected Mushroom and Xerox changed so much?

Where the heck are Future Prophecy and California Sunshine?

Whats wrong with Astral Projection and Yahel?

Why Space Cat and Oforia became mainstream?

Why Emuna project never released anything again since their debut album?

Why Cosma had to be taken away from us?

I miss those good times so much....

285849[/snapback]

:(

have to agree here.... but i dont know if you have noticed the future prophecy have released an album called "concept of love" in mid 2004. california sunshine are working seperaitly now... miko has the x-Wave project.... which sucks if you ask me, notice to the fact that he didnt make any track by himself, all his tracks are with other artists... a little bird whisperd to me he dont know to create music....

Har-ell has the Aderenalin Drum project now, and he released an album not long ago Vanity in Kagdilla records..

space cat and Oforia are maistreem now thats true...

no news from Edie Mis, Power source.... sandmans cd was rereleased....

MFG and AStral Projection are releasing an album in the near future...

but i do miss those old times, though i never been in those times... still i miss it ;)

Shaman Of Sound the Future Prophecy guys are into much more mainstream sound than they used to be plus like you said X Wave is just fluffy music unlike the good old California Sunshine sound.

Astral are out of their old sound.

MFG cant wait to listen their new album on Hommega but i guess it will be another full on flop.

Hope they prove me wrong.

Also Chakra is going to release an album there soon...

Am I not alowed to dream Agia Igoumeni?

Am I not to have faith in a return?

Must I wake up, and smell reality?

:(

286699[/snapback]

as the prophet rip van hippy one day said " wake up & start dreaminG "

as the prophet rip van hippy one day said " wake up & start dreaminG "

286785[/snapback]

"Wake up and start dreaming"

... Thats beautiful man! .. Fitts with my signature ^_^