Stay away Devil worshippers!

Guest .::E.P

I already explained myself about this awful cover.

And here is another example of some other people that are way out of limits.

www.devilsmindrecords.org

All these guys have no place in trance and they should return to the heavy metal and happy hardcore scene where they belong.

285603[/snapback]

You people take it much too serious.

A friend of mine has a track on that label.

He's not a satanic freak. He just likes that kind of music.

IS he allowed to listen to what he likes.

Creative expression is a reflection of reality.

Our society is in a critical moment with all the terror & stuff.

That's the only reason why this got popular.

But hell i don't think they are real devil lovers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DETOX, I think you should change the name of your lable to hexsposure productions.

IMO "exposure productions" sounds like you would be releasing club music and have very little to do with trance from what I can see.

As I mentioned before devilsmind is a non-profit label with their proceeds going to charity. It's peace loving vegans that run it from what I understand.

Understanding the dark forces don't make you more evil neccessarily, but rather the opposite many times.

If you would be aware of how the dark forces really manifest themself I doubt you would think it's great with coca-cola sponsoring parties and thinking that labels and parties have to be run as commercial operation.

There is always different views in a scene, and I find Para Halus cover more intresting and meaningful than any of the covers I seen on your releases to be honest, and that goes for the music devilsmind release as well.

But I don't think I should go posting in forums saying I think exposure productions should return to the club scene where they belong.

There is people who like what you do, and as far as I am concerned they can keep doing that even if I don't understand it.

There is enough place in trance for both you and devilsmind, but I'm not sure I like it to be much room for the type of ignorance and prejudgemental attitude you and EP expressed in this topic.

If it ain't your thing, fine. But get down from your high horses and stop behaving like you own the scene and think you can tell what styles of music should excist or not.

Trolsk i also dont get personally upset or insulted or anything BUT people using the devil (in any way) in the trance scene do it just and only for advertisment reasons and this is tottally LAME in my huble opinion.

If you wanna do it in the heavy metal or death metal scene then ok do it but please dont come in trance and make a bad name for the music,we already got a lot of problems with the drug issue.

but I'm not sure I like it to be much room for the type of ignorance and prejudgemental attitude you and EP expressed in this topic.

285615[/snapback]

yes we are so ignorant and arrogant compared to your wellbalanced always correct attitude...

I for one is as atheistic as one get... I just dont think it's cool to see titles with devil, demon references... thats my opinion...  i respect your opinion so respect mine.

285613[/snapback]

man, i was not trying to nullify your opinion... all i was saying is us talking about it here ain't changing the world much, no matter how much we sit here and try to nit pick each other's point of views.... besides that hey let's flame on

Trolsk i also dont get personally upset or insulted or anything BUT people using the devil (in any way) in the trance scene do it just and only for advertisment reasons and this is tottally LAME in my huble opinion.

285616[/snapback]

How about a cover flirting with terrorism in days of terror, that's totally lame too:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/exp/exp1cd004.html

I don't know about you people, but it's the midsummer weekend and I don't plan on spending it infront of the computer; I'm gonna go and blow up some christians in my new cool glow in the dark skeleton costume.

Love and light, avatars!

So i am ignorant because i think that illegal downloading destroys the trance scene while you believe that mp3's are ok and that its the label's fault that dont evolve and develop new methods in order to promote their products.

Also i am prejudiced because i say that a label that uses as its logo an evil goat head and the pentalfa sign are promoting satanism and evil while on the other side you claim that everything is ok cause this 'label' is a non profit organisation (from what they say) and that they donate their money to charity (which actually means funding their next releases and their PROMOTION which means they are investing on their exposure just in case someone decides to book them for an event).

Man if this label doesnt promote satanism when using the evil goat and the pentalfa sign then which label does?

P.S If exposure sounds like club trance to you then devils mind should sound like heavy metal to you.I guess club trance is more close to psy trance...

How about a cover flirting with terrorism in days of terror, that's totally lame too:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/exp/exp1cd004.html

I don't know about you people, but it's the midsummer weekend and I don't plan on spending it infront of the computer; I'm gonna go and blow up some christians in my new cool glow in the dark skeleton costume.

Love and light, avatars!

285620[/snapback]

Trolsk the word Sabotage has many meanings and its not always connected with terrorism you know,also reading the full promotional text on this forum or isratrance would help you understand why the word Sabotage was chosen for this album.

I hope you can notice the headphones on the girls head and the dynamite which in combination signify something like 'explosive music' and i hope you can also check the piece sign in the lower right ;)

So i am ignorant because i think that illegal downloading destroys the trance scene while you believe that mp3's are ok and that its the label's fault that dont evolve and develop new methods in order to promote their products.

Also i am prejudiced because i say that a label that uses as its logo an evil goat head and the pentalfa sign are promoting satanism and evil while on the other side you claim that everything is ok cause this 'label' is a non profit organisation (from what they say) and that they donate their money to charity (which actually means funding their next releases and their PROMOTION which means they are investing on their exposure just in case someone decides to book them for an event).

Man if this label doesnt promote satanism when using the evil goat and the pentalfa sign then which label does?

P.S If exposure sounds like club trance to you then devils mind should sound like heavy metal to you.I guess club trance is more close to psy trance...

285623[/snapback]

Haven't you understood it by now. Everyone that dont share spindrifts worldview is ignorant and judgemental ;)

If you wanna do it in the heavy metal or death metal scene then ok do it but please dont come in trance and make a bad name for the music,we already got a lot of problems with the drug issue.

285616[/snapback]

Do you really care what people "think" about the trance scene? Why should you? Even if we would all be enlightened, alot of people would still hate it. Nothing can be pure black or white. They would just hate it and spit on it to kill some time or even for their own entertainment. Tryin to be good doesn't change that and would limit the creativeness of this music & the musicians.

Why only in metal? Exploring the borders & morphing is the only way to keep something alive. Trying to stick to one thing and fearing something new is called xenofobia and that's one of the true trance enemies these days.

285623[/snapback]

Devilsmind sounds more like the music I'm used to from Goa and the typical Goa DJ's like Gill or Teo, which although it's also a form of trance sounds very different than euro and club trance.

Club trance sounds more like gay house than psychedelic dance music IMO.

Both you and EP can think whatever you like about but mp3 or different genres.

But when you start going on in terms of "there is no place" or "get back where they came from" I'm sorry for your arrogant minds.

Just focus on selling your records if you think that people want to buy music on CD, and keep on relasing and making music without a soul.

If other people release music that is evil or think that CD's is a crap format and you cannot accept and understand it doesn't mean there is no place in the scene for them, it's just no place in your minds, which is a different thing in reality.

Devilsmind sounds more like the music I'm used to from Goa and the typical Goa DJ's like Gill or Teo, which although it's also a form of trance sounds very different than euro and club trance.

Club trance sounds more like gay house than psychedelic dance music IMO.

Your the big man here. Your the true Goa dude that's been to Goa and know all the cool baba's.. We hail you and salute your eternal wisdom and never ending balanced opinion.

Both you and EP can think whatever you like about but mp3 or different genres.

Where's the link between this topic and mp3's?

But when you start going on in terms of "there is no place" or "get back where they came from" I'm sorry for your arrogant minds.

It takes an arrogant selfcentered person to call other people arrogant in each single post he write.

Just focus on selling your records if you think that people want to buy music on CD, and keep on relasing and making music without a soul.

So much for your selfproclamied open mind toward other genres. please keep digging your hole bigger and bigger. Your quite entertaining.

Maybe a glass of your homemade "brew" prepared by your gf will help in such troubled times of yours?

BUT people using the devil (in any way) in the trance scene do it just and only for advertisment reasons and this is tottally LAME in my huble opinion.

285616[/snapback]

detox... firstly.. you are judging too much.. if I understood you correctly, you say EVERYBODY using the devil is just for advertisement.. did you make a psychological analysis and/or questioned them about it ? How can you know so much? maybe, and probably, some of them use it because they are on a specific part of their life that they need to express the darker sides of themselves, and its a creator factor, not JUST advertisement... if you had studied psychology, you would know that facing and incorporating the darkside in ourselves is one of the most important phases of our psychic development.

and secondly, 'dark' images such as monsters, devils and demons are not necessarily a 'bad' thing, and actually at times its a very 'good' thing from a psychological and creative point of view, for the reasons noted above, so they dont give a 'bad' name to trance, just as seemingly 'light' images in cds dont necessarily give a 'good' name to trance

Meditate on this you evil-phearing creatures:

"Only when you have been lost in a dark forest you will understand the true power of light."

285621[/snapback]

Do you really care what people "think" about the trance scene?  Why should you?  Even if  we would all be enlightened, alot of people would still hate it.  Nothing can be pure black or white.  They would just hate it and spit on it to kill some time or even for their own entertainment.  Tryin to be good doesn't change that and would limit the creativeness of this music & the musicians. 

Why only in metal?  Exploring the borders & morphing is the only way to keep something alive.  Trying to stick to one thing and fearing something new is called xenofobia and that's one of the true trance enemies these days.

285630[/snapback]

daniel, you speak very correctly and I fully agree with you..

Guest eleria

Maybe a glass of your homemade "brew" prepared by your gf will help in such troubled times of yours?

285636[/snapback]

You speak about getting personal? What kind of pathetic attempt is that to bring up somebodies girlfriend in an argument?

You must be really frustrated to not have one yourself. I think it's you that actually needs some magic potion to get laid.

Leave me out of this, otherwise I will make an EP voodoo doll and stick three black pins right into it's heart.

Haven't you understood it by now. Everyone that dont share spindrifts worldview is ignorant and judgemental ;)

285626[/snapback]

You are really a joke dude.

You make a topic entitled "stay away devil worshippers" where the content is that there is no place in the scene for a certain type of music, symbolics and track titles and that the people who make or release that type of music should get back to where they came from.

And now you telling me that I am the one that think everyone should adher to my view of things. It amazes me that you don't see the contradiction.

I'm saying that there is room for everyones opinion, taste and style.

You are saying that there is not.

Where's the link between this topic and mp3's?

I was about to ask detox the same, it was him who brought that up.

It takes an arrogant selfcentered person to call other people arrogant in each single post he write.

You can call me arrogant when I open a post about how bad people who listen to progressive or full-on is.

In this thread it's definatly you who showed off your arrogans, no matter how you wiggle by trying to make it into me being arrogant for pointing it out.

So much for your selfproclamied open mind toward other genres. please keep digging your hole bigger and bigger. Your quite entertaining.

There is good progressive and full-on for sure.

But neither your music (apart from a couple of your early tracks) or exposure productions have any soul from what i heared and I stand by that.

It's taste you know....I'm sure you think your music is great and DETOX think he selects super tracks...and you can keep doing what you do for all I care....best of luck to you.

But it's not everybodys taste and if you think I'm closed minded for not sharing your taste...well go to a kindergarden and quarrel about taste there maybe you find some kids interested in discussions like that.

You can call me arrogant when I open a post about how bad people who listen to progressive or full-on is.

I call it arrogant and indeed very judgemental to call clubmusic gay.

In this thread it's definatly you who showed off your arrogans, no matter how you  wiggle by trying to make it into me being arrogant for pointing it out.

yeah you seem to go back to that all the time. The fact speak for itself.. Your the one accusing 2 people of being arrogant because they dont fit your narrowminded picture of how we all should be, think and act like you.

There is good progressive and full-on for sure.

But neither your music (apart from a couple of your early tracks) or exposure productions have any soul from what i heared and I stand by that.

Thank you.. When it come from you I value it a lot

But it's not everybodys taste and if you think I'm closed minded for not sharing your taste...

Who ever asked you to share anything with me? Now your drifting away from the topic again.

You speak about getting personal? What kind of pathetic attempt is that to bring up somebodies girlfriend in an argument?

You must be really frustrated to not have one yourself. I think it's you that actually needs some magic potion to get laid. 

Leave me out of this, otherwise I will make an EP voodoo doll and stick three black pins right into it's heart.

285644[/snapback]

get over it

I call it arrogant and indeed very judgemental to call clubmusic gay.

And it's not arrogant and judgemental to call music satanistic because they have the word devil or hell in the tracktitle?

And to then say that they should "go back to where they come from?

I never said clubmusic IS gay, but there is for sure gay clubmusic....but I guess it's tosubtle difference for you.

But I sure did not say "gay clubbers stay away and go back where you came from".

yeah you seem to go back to that all the time. The fact speak for itself.. Your the one accusing 2 people of being arrogant because they dont fit your narrowminded picture of how we all should be, think and act like you.

You tell me where i said you should be, act and think like me.

You and DETOX has been the only ones in this discussion who try to force your views down other peoples throats by using terms like "there is no place" and "stay away".

You are the ones using the same rethoric as some nazis wnting to get rid of in your opinion unpure elements.

I don't want only evil music, I like a mix of dark and evil, happy melodic and cool progressive.

Who ever asked you to share anything with me?  Now your drifting away from the topic again.

285649[/snapback]

Read the quote again.

You do seem to expect people to share your taste, and if they don't they are appearently closed minded.

You said "So much for your selfproclamied open mind toward other genres." because I said I don't care much for the music you make or what DETOX release.

Neither you or DETOX define a whole genre, and for me the music you guys make and deal in have no soul.

I can't help thinking it's a bit pathetic with someone who start shouting that I am closed minded because I don't like his music or taste.

I posted a link for you and DETOX to check in isratrance you might want to check to find likeminded people and feel better understood: http://www.faithandvalues.us/

Maybe they have a similar organisation in Greece or Denmark that you can hook up with and start a crusade against satanism in trance music.

I'm sure they are dying to find new forms of expression to try to opress since the rock scene is not what it used to in the days of rolling stones and black sabbath.

.... Spindrift started the personal bashing E.P .. And it was wrong.. But why pure

gazoline on the fire and make it worse? I'v now read throu the thread, and I think your

way over the line Kris. Instead of writing a dumb ass comment to Eleria. You should say that your sorry. (Takes a man to do that.) And so far both you and Leo are two grown up guys with some mental blocks.

.. I feel amazed over the hatred that is present between you and Leo/Ingrid.

It makes my head hurt, because it's so fucking childish and dumb.

To the three of you ... "Get over it"

Edit: I like you both :) (you too Eleria) ;)

Guest eleria

285659[/snapback]

Thanks for your concern psytones.

I don't hate EP, otherwise I would have made the vodoo doll already. Hate is much too much energy to be wasted on somebody that imo is dumb and pathetic.

The main reasons why I don't post in this forum anymore is because of people like him. My time is too precious to spent argueing with idiots. I just happened to read what Leo had on his screen when I was in the room and reacted because EP was bringing me up in the converstion, although I didn't have anything to do with it. I don't even bother to say anything to the topic, because as I said it's imo not worth it. EP is once again making himself into a laughing stock.

Greetings to you Jan Eric, I hope you're well and happy.

I am out of here again, got more inspiring things to do. Bey :)

.... Spindrift started the personal bashing E.P .. And it was wrong.. But why pure

gazoline on the fire and make it worse? I'v now read throu the thread, and I think your

way over the line Kris. Instead of writing a dumb ass comment to Eleria. You should say that your sorry. (Takes a man to do that.) And so far both you and Leo are two grown up guys with some mental blocks.

Edit: I like you both :) (you too Eleria) ;)

285659[/snapback]

Your right psytones and I appologise Eleria.. It had nothing to do with you. I admit that. Sorry again.

:huh:

There is no light without darkness.

I dont believe that there are "devil wirshippers" in the psy scene.Most of them just play a speficic style,others might be paganheads and other just evil minds.

Probably EP forgot about the mystic feeling of night out in the woods after playing in some fancy clubs ;)