Stay away Devil worshippers!

Guest .::E.P

.... Spindrift started the personal bashing E.P .. And it was wrong..

Ohh...really...please point that bit out to me.

I did say "I must say EP that you obviously don't understand the scene, it's roots or the people involved in it."

If you call that personal bashing you are very sensitive.

EP is obviously very sensitive because his reaction to that was "I am not going to reply much to your long rant about that i dont understand anything."

And since then the only contributions from EP has pretty much been the usual personal attacks.

I don't care much for having opinion police trying to tell people how they should name their tracks, what symbolics they should use on the covers, how they can discuss drugs etc.

If people dig devils in their samples, tracknames and covers it's none of my business.

If people like IMO boring progg music or formularic full-on thats up to them.

But when people start going on about what should according to the allowed in this scene or not it makes me upset.

But if you want to sit here and have a psytrance version of moral majority, thats really up to you guys.

You are free to try to opress expression as much as you like, but I never though that ultra-conservative moralists is perticularly fun company so I guess I'm out of place here.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the thread subject.

Like Cinos said, it's more then often a "coolness" thing to call your track "Satan's Braincrucher" or "Satanic worshipper" ... I really dont think they worship the devil just because of a track name.. hehe, not at all. I guess they have different reasons. To be cool, to "protest" (like Trolsk said), to sell more albums. Or jsut because thei want to create "scary" track names, because they see their music as "scary" music.

Why not attack the other name side of the scene. What about all of the people who calls their tracks "Shiva's Wisdom" or "Buddha is good" and so on, just because it also is "cool", moraly right, to sell more albums, to explain their music .. It's just names.

Even you mr. Thinning have a track named "Peace and Love", no? ... How often havent I seen bashing people who sais they try to live by the term "PLUR"? .. And you dont even do drugs.. Why are you in this scene if you dont try to make psychedelic music? Isnt psytrance about trippin ect? .. hehe.. I am way over the line now. So i'll stop.

Ohh...really...please point that bit out to me.

I did say "I must say EP that you obviously don't understand the scene, it's roots or the people involved in it."

If you call that personal bashing you are very sensitive.

285682[/snapback]

You wrote:

I must say EP that you obviously don't understand the scene, it's roots or the people involved in it.

If you think it should be about fluffy progg, fine, you can have your opinion. But the scene is full of hippes taking psychedelics, and you seem to have zero understanding for both hippes and psychedelics.

So if you don't like the music, the people or what they stand for I really wonder why you hang out in this forum and seem so concered about the state of the scene.

Just do your thing and let other people do theirs.

I might think progressive is crap music for people who is too inhibited to dance properly or take too much coke and E to escape rather than confront reality, but I don't open a thread complaining about it.

Ok, if some darkpsy artist actually summon the evil forces against you, by all means come in hear and tell how evil they are.

Otherwise....just live and let live and don't listen to dark trance or full-on if you don't like it.

Alot of this was off-topic/offensive ... And as said by many allready .. The beginning of this post was very good. You didnt have to close it up with the above quote imo. But by all means.. E.P's respons wasnt really good eighter. I think both of you acted wrongly.. Oh and yes.. I am a very sensitive person. But relax, i'm smiling ;)

peace and love eh! :)

Even you mr. Thinning have a track named "Peace and Love", no? ...

285699[/snapback]

so you dont step further over that line ;)

that was a very obvious ironic statement from my side to use that sample and name the track "peace and Love"... I am aware of that you wouldn't know since you dont know me personally... but those who does knew instantly why I named it "peace And love"... And it was not to spead PLUR ;)

Shiva is symbolizing the same thing as the devil in effect, so thats just a variation of a theme ;)

285705[/snapback]

Jupp... My point excacly. Sorry if i didnt make my self clearer on that. :)

Btw. I need more tracks from "Ghreg On Earth" ... I'm loving the tracks I have so much!! And what was the name of the track with the "Peer Gynt theme" again? That track is total insanety.. love it! ... Eleria. Get your green fingers to the computer and log on to msn. :) Or are there more tracks on http://resoearth.gotdns.com/ that I havent heard? .. lets go and take a looksy eh. :)

so you dont step further over that line ;) 

that was a very obvious ironic statement from my side to use that sample and name the track "peace and Love"... I am aware of that you wouldn't know since you dont know me personally... but those who does knew instantly why I named it "peace And love"...  And it was not to spead PLUR ;)

285709[/snapback]

Then how can you judge people who uses "Develish expression" in their titles/music?

Then  how can you judge people who uses "Develish expression" in their titles/music?

285715[/snapback]

If I make one ironic title then it's irony.. Now if I had made the same irony or even meant the title as a serious stament and used similar titles over and over again then I could only be assumed to believe what I seemingly wanted to say with those titles.

the same way goes for develish, demoni titles.. I can only assume thiose people have a message to people that buy their music when they over and over again use such titles. If not then why use them over and over again? That was actually my initial question in this topic and still is my question. If they dont at least are attracted to satanism, The Devil and Demons then why sue those titles over and over again?

You use the word judge. I don think it's to judge anyone to ask a legitime question.. Why use those titles over and over again if there's not some message behind using those titles (as some here say there aren't)?

You use the word judge.  I don think it's to judge anyone to ask a legitime question..

Why use those titles over and over again if there's not some message behind using those titles (as some here say there aren't)?

285720[/snapback]

Your right, my apologies.

Maybe they think their music would be a huge "killlarrgghh" hit in Hell?

But you do mention that this has nothing to do with "our" community, right?

I say people who dont use psychedelics, or makes music that is psychedelic-drug friendly. Has nothing to do with this community. Nada! .. But that would be stupid of me to say, right?

Your right, my apologies.

Maybe they think their music would be a huge "killlarrgghh" hit in Hell?

285723[/snapback]

who knows ;)

actually I am astonished... i asked the exact same question on isratrance and so far the debate there have been quite balanced (with a few minor hickups), non offensive and non personal and actually quite nice.... this thread could learn something from isratrance this time ;)

oh I better edit that after spindrift now with his link at the topic at isratrance accused me of being similar to the right wing religious fanatics in USA... Nice one spindrift... You seem having a very hard time contributing with non personal comments and insults in debates... way to go.

As he so nicely wrote:

@HandA

Check this out...

http://www.faithandvalues.us/

It's a coalition of people with people that have the same values as you and you might want to become a member there to support them in their fight and find likeminded people.

Edited by .::E.P

i asked the exact same question on isratrance and so far the debate there have been quite balanced

285730[/snapback]

Ohh yes...I though it was some good posts there.

Sounds like you're getting old ...

it's nice to see hand a taking the concerned "rap music is destroying our children" attitude. the "isra-trance rebel" has a adult and conservative side to

Me love the devil, me love lucifer, me love satan and kindzadza and xenomorph.

And most important me hate pu**y prog music like you kristian make. hahaha

If you will play HandA's, music backwards it will sound psychedelic with hidden satanic message like Britney Spears has.

Really EP...just let people call their tracks what they want.

You do seem like a ultra-cionservative moral majority type of character.

And your response to the comment that you are getting to old sound taken right of the mouth from the moral majority:

"This got nothing to do with age. But all to do with common sense and a sense of what's good for the scene and not."

Really....lets all listen up to what EP think is "common sense of whats good for the scene"

You obviously don't understand what the devil symbolises and is viewing it from a conservative christian conditioning, no matter how atheistic you say you are.

Ok that someone who belives in a religion telling him that the devil is bad could be upset when people use him as a symbol, but if you don't belive in any of it why would it bother you?

What are you afraid of?

Do you fear that it will result in a lot of kids turning to satanism and sacificing babies inbetween the parties?

Good for this scene is freedom of expression and creativity, not mr Thinnings rules about styles, tracknames, how to discuss drugs etc.

I think you really should check the link I gave you and ask them if they have or you can start a subdivision in Denmark, because you do share a lot with that kind of people and I'm sure you find great friends in that organisation.

Otherwise, hook up with some nazi organisation...they like to lay down rules on peoples behaviour and how they should express themself.

I think you really should check the link I gave you and ask them if they have or you can start a subdivision in Denmark, because you do share a lot with that kind of people and I'm sure you find great friends in that organisation.

Otherwise, hook up with some nazi organisation...they like to lay down rules on peoples behaviour and how they should express themself.

285741[/snapback]

I think your getting way out of line now.. I try hard not to insult you Leo but you just seem to continue and continue without a break..so for the peace of it I let you win and hereby redraw myself from this debate.

I think your getting way out of line now.. I try hard not to insult you Leo but you just seem to continue and continue without a break..so for the peace of it I let you win and hereby redraw myself from this debate.

285743[/snapback]

Ohoowohhoowoohhh!!!

Shame it wansn't on knock-out and you had to hand in the towel again...your'e such a bad sportsman.

Anyway...sweet victory ;)

Ohoowohhoowoohhh!!!

Shame it wansn't on knock-out and you had to hand in the towel again...your'e such a bad sportsman.

Anyway...sweet victory ;)

285745[/snapback]

I wanted to comment this man.. But I have no words.

Cant follow this topic anymore due to the fact that it got to personal and i am actually bored to answer all the things that i would like to.

One last thing though,Spindrift i advice you to stop insulting and speaking ironic to people in public (you are the one that started all once again by insulting Kristian and later on me),especially to people that you dont know in personal,cause one day in real life someone is not going to be as calm as me and will spank you for good.

I mean you are calling us gay,nazi,prejudiced,ignorants and a bunch of other names that if you told me face to face i would kick your ass for sure,just try and act more calm allright?

Thanks in advance.

P.S 1 Sherlockalien i have studied one year both social and natural psychology just for your info.

P.S 2 BIG LOL @ Gnome

,cause one day in real life someone is not going to be as calm as me and will spank you for good.

I mean you are calling us gay,nazi,prejudiced,ignorants and a bunch of other names that if you told me face to face i would kick your ass for sure,just try and act more calm allright?

Thanks in advance.

285754[/snapback]

Kick your ass ... :huh:

extremely lame thread imo...

Posted Image

got nothing more to say ;)