HyperSonic!

Cinos

After i hear the new album i thinking thet this is one of the best album ever, Hyper Sonic take me to the new stile of trance. The vocal give me a new dimension for all the trance scene. Rock & roll, 70's and 80's influence, new sounds and new harmony. The only trance groop thet work this why is "Infected Mushroom". Thay understand thet you cen mix between vocal and trance music. Why cen i identification with vocal when i dance and listen to the music. For all the negative listener you cen stay with the old style or maybe you cen open your mind to the new stile of trance.

Heh heh heh. Sorry, but I couldn't resist... :lol:

I'll pass on the new stile of trance then thanks.

Wow that CD is so gay it hurts. And it's not that he has vocals or 70's or 80's disco influcences or whatever; it's that he does with such a startling lack of talent and still manages to get his CD produced?

Yeah I'm pretty new to the scene & don't fully understand the difference between the subgenres of psytrance but i've already noticed some similarity between artists & that saddens me. The reason I got into psy was cuz of it's diversity & complexity over other genres of techno/electronica. I'm all for mixing genres if it works but this seems to be a step backwards.

i see this new hypersonic a little bit different:

+ production is pretty good

+ the way he is working with vocals is not that bad, at least they fit into the tracks

+ and yes he is trying to introduce something new but...

- ...he fails with it. the music should be a mixture between psy and wave. the way he is using 80's wave elements is just boring.

- the music itself sucks. way too cheesy, way too pop commercial.

just my 2 cents

+ the way he is working with vocals is not that bad, at least they fit into the tracks

282258[/snapback]

The way he is working with vocals is really awful imo :)

I tried listening to it but I can't, it's just too awkward..

The way he is working with vocals is really awful imo :)

I tried listening to it but I can't, it's just too awkward..

282528[/snapback]

what do mean with awful? awful cause you just don't like it? that way i fully agree with you. I don't like his music and I don't like his singing. but the way he combined both music *and* vocals is not that bad. he managed to create an embedded sound and not just trance music with vocals on top (as most of all other artists do nowadays when tehy mix vocals into their music).

what do mean with awful? awful cause you just don't like it? that way i fully agree with you.  I don't like his music and I don't like his singing. but the way he combined both music *and* vocals is not that bad. he managed to create an embedded sound and not just trance music with vocals on top (as most of all other artists do nowadays when tehy mix vocals into their music).

282538[/snapback]

I can agree to some extent that the vocals fit in a a structural perspective.. stupid seems to go well with stupid I guess :)

The "you can't hide" singing in Lerger than life is a perfect example.. yes it "fits" but I hate the effects and the way it sounds

When it comes to voices/singing I prefer more subtle, gentle singing or just some mmmm-ing/humming. Check out Talpa - The Moon...

Homosexuals are gay!

Like WTF!

Imagi:nations part 2

1. The beginning of a story - HYPERSONIC

2. Different - STAR X

3. Drop target (rmx) - LOGIC BOMB

4. Red planet - PHONIC REQUEST VS TERRAFORMERS

5. Perverted science - EAT STATIC

6. Critical mass - MANWITHNONAME

7. Convergence (Raja Ram edit) - FOUR CARRY NUTS

8. La Granja - MINDELIGHT

9. Cool man - TOTAL ECLIPSE

Looks like an awesome tracklist, but WTF WTF WTF is the first track doing there? Why TIP.WORLD, WHY?!!!!

My god, one track you dislike on the whole compilation. Be gratefull that Tip seems to get away from the full-on wave with the two Imagi:Nation comps.

My god, one track you dislike on the whole compilation. Be gratefull that Tip seems to get away from the full-on wave with the two Imagi:Nation comps.

283176[/snapback]

This isn't just a track I dislike - I hate it, it's like massive pollutement/cancer and will prevent me from liking any of this CD. :(