Short Demo

First time I’m posting here a track...

Not something really serious, just couple of minutes I’ve been working on last night

Would love to get some feedbacks and critics before I’m moving on with this one...

well... here goes: hi fi stream | mp3 download

i know its short... but still please give it a shot

thanks in advance

I really dig it!! Its dark, hauntingly atmospheric and has a nice kick (and I like the scream sample, hehe). You might want to ease a bit the whirling synth, its a bit τοο much highlighted, imo. This sounds promising though, keep it up!

i like this weirdo sound in the begining of the track... nice kick but i think it should be a liitle bit louder.

nice shouting sample. as the track going on i find it kind of repetetive, but still i can see myself dancing to it.

a nice one:)

keep on working on it :P

indeed m8,great track you got here!the intro is good and I loved the scream at 0:53!then the madness kicks in,strange (that is good ;) ) synths all around creating a creepy atmosphere together with the ambiences behind,very good construction :) keep developing this one,sounds very very promising!I would only increase the kick volume a lil' bit.nothing more to point now,everything else it's good ;) very psychedelic...or should I say,very psygoatdelic? :D;);)

Indeed...very psygoatdelic :)

I told you before I like you basslines...they are nicely wandering and makes a nice atmosphere.

I was waiting for the hi-hats to come on to make it pump a bit more, but as a first couple of minutes of the track it could manage without.

Kick and bass is ok although if one should be fuzzy slightly muddy.

I think the main thing is to find a synth or settings with a little bit more punchy envelopes.

The kick could also do with a bit more punch if you want to bring the sound quality up one level, but it works as it is now and comes thru enough.

The synths and other sounds is nicely stretchy and psychedelic and I think they sound very nice as they are.

Keep up the good work...and I will patiently wait top hear a full track from you.

That's really nice Moti....!!

Good job you're doing on this one...!! Much better than you previous tracks IMO...!! Keep working on it and i guess you're close to something good...!! Quite psychedelic tune...! And dark in some ways....like the scream, the bassline etc....!!

I'm not a music critic, but for my taste i find it quite promising....!! Good job....!!

Sign me an autograph when you find the time......!!!

Great job Moty!

I also find your track dark and very nice. I like the somewhat mystical beginning, which I think reminds me a bit of MFG (my favourite group). The first scream and the more subtle ones that come after are good. I really like the twisted sounds from about 1 minute and on, I dunno, I think they remind me a bit of Ubar Tmar actually (another artist that has done great work :D). Keep up the great work! :)

:) Interesting stuff here... incredibly to say this tune should have come out from the north of Norway or Sweden.. i have a Shlabbadeurst feeling to it! Twisted Synths and interesting structure.. the beat that change rhythm is not expected and interesting in the way it is!

Boom!

as the track going on i find it kind of repetetive

278993[/snapback]

yes u right... I did over use this pattern... I will try to make it more variety...

Indeed...very psygoatdelic :)

I told you before I like you basslines...they are nicely wandering and makes a nice atmosphere.

I was waiting for the hi-hats to come on to make it pump a bit more, but as a first couple of minutes of the track it could manage without.

Kick and bass is ok although if one should be fuzzy slightly muddy.

I think the main thing is to find a synth or settings with a little bit more punchy envelopes.

The kick could also do with a bit more punch if you want to bring the sound quality up one level, but it works as it is now and comes thru enough.

The synths and other sounds is nicely stretchy and psychedelic and I think they sound very nice as they are.

Keep up the good work...and I will patiently wait top hear a full track from you.

279370[/snapback]

:D I'm so happy when people enjoying my base lines cuz that's the most important thing for me... I promised myself not to compromise on the baselines

I think the first things I will change (/add) will be hihats

and about the punchy kick... I still wait for ur help ;)

:)  Interesting stuff here... incredibly to say this tune should have come out from the north of Norway or Sweden.. i have a Shlabbadeurst feeling to it! Twisted Synths and interesting structure.. the beat that change rhythm is not expected and interesting in the way it is!

Boom!

280923[/snapback]

:D that's so great that u think it sounds Nordic... that's what I've always wanted to achieve!

thanks allot all of you! u've been very helpful! expect some changes and a new version soon ;) of curse ur job isn't over yet ;) cuz I need more critics for the new version but first things come first... thanks allot again to all of u!

despite dark is not my favorite, i like your track a lot.very good dark psy trance !! it's f*** with my mind ;) title is very well chosen also. very trippy. sound very promising and i want to hear the final version. And u got a killah bassline indeed ;)