What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I also don't mind when CDs don't come shrinkwrapped. It's nice to get old albums that are still wrapped, but as Insejn said, you have to tear the shrinkwrap away anyway.

Guest antic

Well, you are going to remove it anyway? :)

524964[/snapback]

I also don't mind when CDs don't come shrinkwrapped. It's nice to get old albums that are still wrapped, but as Insejn said, you have to tear the shrinkwrap away anyway.

524968[/snapback]

Ok, then maybe I'm just a crazy collector-wannabe, but it feels different (better IMO) when I get new, shrink-wrapped CD and a CD that looks like new, but it's not shrink-wrapped.

And what's the fuss with all this unwrapping? You people don't have nails or scissors? It's takes like 3 seconds to do that, and I can sacrifice this time to be sure no one touched my precious CD with their dirty hands... :o:unsure:

:P:D

Ok, then maybe I'm just a crazy collector-wannabe, but it feels different (better IMO) when I get new, shrink-wrapped CD and a CD that looks like new, but it's not shrink-wrapped.

And what's the fuss with all this unwrapping? You people don't have nails or scissors? It's takes like 3 seconds to do that, and I can sacrifice this time to be sure no one touched my precious CD with their dirty hands...  :o  :unsure:

:P  :D

524980[/snapback]

I would like to see you open a wrapper in 3 seconds with your nails. :)

I would like to see you open a wrapper in 3 seconds with your nails. :)

524985[/snapback]

I used to work in a record store... I can do it in 2 seconds - not with my nails though... It's a simple matter of letting one of the edges slide against a rugged edge - and you're set... :)

Today i bought that cd's...

# Saafi Brothers - Mystic Cigarettes (Blueroom Records 1997)

# Saafi Brothers - Midnights Children (Blueroom Records 2000)

# Gabriel Le Mar - Gab's Lab (Spirit Zone 1999)

# Galaxy - Solar Synhesis (Blue Room 2000)

# Paps - 2000 Hands - the remixes (Z.M.A Reocrds 2001)

...great stuff and great price!!! :)

Guest antic

lucky bastard B)

525024[/snapback]

Well, it costed me 20EUR with shipping, so I'm not that lucky when you look at it that way. But yeah, it's damn worth every euro-cent I spent on it! :)

Well, it costed me 20EUR with shipping, so I'm not that lucky when you look at it that way. But yeah, it's damn worth every euro-cent I spent on it! :)

525034[/snapback]

wtf - 20euro for that album would be allmost like a gift to me :)

Guest antic

wtf - 20euro for that album would be allmost like a gift to me :)

525057[/snapback]

I've seen it go couple of times during last 3 months for 20-30EUR, so watch eBay and you'll finally get your chance. :)

German releases, and especially Spirit Zone's in particular, were printed in big volumes, so there's still supply for it. I wish it would be the case with that motherf*****g Technossomy CD! :angry:

I've seen it go couple of times during last 3 months for 20-30EUR, so watch eBay and you'll finally get your chance.  :)

German releases, and especially Spirit Zone's in particular, were printed in big volumes, so there's still supply for it. I wish it would be the case with that motherf*****g Technossomy CD!  :angry:

525062[/snapback]

well next time be present at auction, cut that "i set it to 50" bullshit :P!

Guest antic

well next time be present at auction, cut that "i set it to 50" bullshit :P!

525066[/snapback]

You know, I've spent couple hundred $$$ last 3 months on eBay, and if I didn't set myself any limits it could easily end up with over thousand $$$... ;)

I intentionally left my work 15 minutes before Technossomy auction's end, to be sure I'll be driving my car home when it ends... Believe me, it was a hard decision, but I'm kinda proud of myself now :D

I believe I'll get lucky someday, like it happened with this Space Tribe, Rock Bitch Mafia (10$!!!), TIP Blue (12$!!!) or Mystical Experiences (15$)... I just have to be patient... :unsure::rolleyes:

Edited by antic

Patience is the key when you collect records and not want to spend enourmous amounts for the stuff you are missing. If you come across something really special you can still forget your limits to make yourself a present.

Guest antic

talking about luck and patience - 12GBP for TIP Orange is a nice catch or what! :):D

and I was sleeping while the auction ended :rolleyes:

talking about luck and patience - 12GBP for TIP Orange is a nice catch or what! :):D

and I was sleeping while the auction ended  :rolleyes:

525609[/snapback]

I don't know if you are a catnr collector or a music collector (lol, it's a difference), but if you are just into the music ALONE, try the Colours of Shiva compilations, it are all good TIP's and they are much cheaper as the usual TIP comps :)

Guest antic

I don't know if you are a catnr collector or a music collector (lol, it's a difference), but if you are just into the music ALONE, try the Colours of Shiva compilations, it are all good TIP's and they are much cheaper as the usual TIP comps :)

525630[/snapback]

I'm somewhere in between those two types - I don't want to complete any label (for example I sold Brainman from TIP 2 months ago, I don't buy vinyls and very rarely compilations), but if I want some album or compilation, I'd prefer to have it as it was originally released.

That's why I bought TE's Violent Relaxation, even if I had Avatar's re-release. The same was with Rock Bitch Mafia (the NovaTekk's release if for sale / trade BTW :) )

And yes, I have all 3 parts of Colours of Shiva, but I can always sell them if I'll get all those TIP comps I'm looking for... Though I doubt I'll it get rid of them - they look really nice and were not very expensive too...

:)

Edited by antic

This was waiting in my mailbox today.

Quirk - Machina...

99 cents on eBay, still shrinkwrapped.  <_<

526120[/snapback]

I got the same deal few months back :)

what a bargain!

today I purchased

Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light

and

X-Dream - Radio

only for 20 euros. :]

I got the same deal few months back :)

what a bargain!

today I purchased

Etnica - The Juggeling Alchemists Under The Black Light

and

X-Dream - Radio

only for 20 euros. :]

526138[/snapback]

Bloody hell. You bag some good bargains. Did you get them on eBay? I've seen The Juggeling Alchemists sell for £60.

Bloody hell. You bag some good bargains. Did you get them on eBay? I've seen The Juggeling Alchemists sell for £60.

526153[/snapback]

Oh I was just checking this finnish psy-forum and there they were.

Bargain indeed...nice to have two essential albums in my collection :)