What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

I would say, it's definitely not an album that I would recommend to No-Voice :lol:

Some tracks are nice (definitely leaning towards geometry and not the circuit breaker style) but some tracks are pure club trance like "Big Time line" wtf is that track. It's a nothing track really. :/

tracks like zoetrope are so old tripswitch. :) So it's a mixed album.

Stream it and decide for yourselves ;) don't judge without listening.

Alright, I have listened to it(vagabond) quite a few times now. I'll probably play this vinyl to my gf and also when my "non Goa/electronica" listening friends are around. This fits right into the background wile having a few beers and when people don't know what's acid, techno and psy :D

Couple of tracks will be find their way into chill playlists may be in the future. Right now I have enough awesome ambient(above post+ few more from same label) which needs thorough listening.

Just bought :

Segue - Over the Mountains

Still looking for the first album by segue (cd/vinyl) if anyone has a spare , please let me know :)

I was on my toes to grab that recondite-on acid vinyl re-issue! :) what an awesome album. I love recondite's music.

Yeah thank you for "reminding" me to get this release by posting about him here, I had planned to get it a long time ago, and now it even comes with another follow-up album :wub: I had totally forgotten about it. And its awesome! A mix between Kettel and Extrawelt in some weird way :D Love it! And it sounds jaw droppingly awesome on my hifi setup...

And it sounds jaw droppingly awesome on my hifi setup...

You said it! The minimal acid sounds amazing indeed! I'm yet to open the Placid vinyls. Just enjoying "on Acid" atm. Thank god they repressed this gem.

Also check out the Nadsat EP. Mergi played a track from that and it's sounds f'in sexy!

I'm planning to buy the double cd as well :D so that I can put it on while sleeping and also for use in car. I don't have any equipment to record my vinyls :/

Triple Game ‎– Europa

Gator Dash Featuring Toires* ‎– Back To My Family

Subsonar ‎– Cool Accident

Western Rebel Alliance ‎– Western Rebel Alliance

Various ‎– Miditation 2: Binary Chill

Various ‎– Analog Trips

Dub Trees ‎– Celtic Vedic

That's it for this month :)

I would love to see your collection. Got a link?

Its very small. Mostly chill stuff and few goa. Very very small compared to you guys. I started very late 2014 and since then most of money has went into Ultimae cd's.

2 more to go. Solar Fields - Extended :lol: and Origins #01 (Once again, if anyone of you has a spare. I would like to buy/trade)

Origins #01 isn't very good, don't be tempted to pay a lot of money for it.

Extended on the other hand is brilliant, pay whatever is needed for that :)

It's a lot better than Aftermath though.

Buy it from a British seller in the next few months, even 100s of pounds will be a bargain ;)

Unite is a great track, but overall the collection of tracks isn't worth any more than a regular CD price.

It's a lot better than Aftermath though.

Buy it from a British seller in the next few months, even 100s of pounds will be a bargain ;)

:lol: ha ha..

One brit is indeed selling it at 170-190 Pounds :lol: he he. Anyways, there this dude I know who is willing to sell his sealed copy for 120. I'm not sure what to do. 120 is too much for me.