What new music did you get today?

DeathPosture

Omg this day has been better then most x-masses"!

From Saikosounds:

Psykovsky - Tanetsveta (Tantrumm Records)

CPC - Über Den Angst (Deja Vu Records)

CPC - Subliminal Messages (No Comment Records)

From Geomagnetic.TV:

Biokinetix - I3D1

Tuk - Laws of Nature

Electrypnose - Magnetic Memoirs

Psychoz - Psychotic Epiphanies

VA - Digital Drugs 3 - Shape the Machine

VA - Liquid Mind (compiled by Bodhisattva 13:20)

VA - Grateful Dance

VA - Enerams (Music soundtrack of VJ-DVD)

VA - Bio-Magnetic Therapy (compiled by Random)

VA - Pathogenesis (compiled by Wizack Twizack)

VA - The Return Of Quetzalcoatl (compiled by Ovnimoon & Dr. Spook)

VA - Monks Of Madness - Mentalism

VA - Psychosmatic (compiled by Tricossoma)

Gift from MattMan:

L.S.G. - The Black Album http://www.discogs.com/LSG-The-Black-Album/release/324189

VA - Goa Gil - Cyber Baba 2000 http://www.discogs.com/Goa-Gil-Cyber-Baba-2000/release/118912

VA - Digital Alchemy http://www.discogs.com/Various-Digital-Alchemy/release/140091

VA - DJ Flashback - The Dreammachine http://www.discogs.com/DJ-Flashback-The-Dreammachine/release/99395

Cdr - Birthday Mix 2010 Prog-Psy (Compiled by Brundlefly)

Now thats classic! :D

:) :)

I wasn't going to buy any music this month. But I couldn't resist when I heard the new Joel Tammik CD was out. This guy does some of the best glitchy-underwater-ambient.

Joel Tammik - Horisont CD

Well at least you lasted a full day and a bit :ph34r:

I also have the same promise, no new music this month. let's see how long I can hold out :huh:

Guest antic

How many arms and legs did you pay for it?

Practically I got all 3 for Ethereal - Anima Mundi, which frankly I could never listen to till the end, because it seemed boring to me.

And although I must admit that Ethereal's the cover was awesome, Infinity Hz's is infinitely better ;)

Yamabikaya <3 Congrats, its a must have classic for the tripped ones :D

What is the CD abow, it looks familier,is it from Finland?

Thanks, that Yamabikaya album is pretty damn twisted B) glad to finally get around to buy it :)

and yes the Astroschnautzer is Finish, kinda "full-on" suomi or something like that... but I guess the review antic posted will tell you that(?!)

^Damn I thought it looked familiar! When I was in India some years back I met them / a girl involved with .. and got a free copy. Unfortunately I managed to lose it in the Himalaya’s which sucked, I would have loved to turn back the time and protect it so it wouldn't get lost. As I remember it was a very nice Full-On album, it brought smiles but it's been years since I listen to it. If someone with a spare copy reads this and feels sorry for me, please be so kind and send it to me :P .. :( <3

^ Do you have a problem with downloaded music ?

lol :) yes and no. I really like to have the original physical medium. It's my one few materialiistic needs in this world. + I'm not really settled these days with computer and internet so I don't have means to DL and stuff. I rely on original for my music addiction :P

Other then that, DL as much as you want! In my opinion it does keep the music alive.

Planet B.E.N. - Test + Trippy Future Garden 2 CD album

Posted Image

I've already got Trippy Future Garden on vinyl, but I wanted the full tracklist from the original CD and to rip a FLAC copy.

I have no clue what Test is going to sound like, so this should be interesting. :ph34r:

Guest antic

I have no clue what Test is going to sound like, so this should be interesting. :ph34r:

It's there to 'test' your patience and make you wonder what happened with great artist that Planet B.E.N. once was ;)

It's there to 'test' your patience and make you wonder what happened with great artist that Planet B.E.N. once was ;)

I figured it wouldn't be very good. Oh well, it's not really the reason I ordered it anyways.

Trippy Future Garden is one of the best!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your pics aren't showing up, at least on my connection.