#psynews.org IRC channel

Insejn

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moni I should add you on my msn or something....what's your msn? Are you back online at home?? :D

If you heard me talk I'd have a well english accent, with hints of northern-ness hehe. But I have the fear so it isn't gonna happen. :unsure:

we're not pressuring each other to start voice chats, if it happens, it happens on the spot.

we haven't had sessions since last winter-spring i think.

text chat happens more often though :)

but i'd like to have you in my list, so here is my msn: monikotz@yahoo.com

:):wub:

we're not pressuring each other to start voice chats, if it happens, it happens on the spot.

we haven't had sessions since last winter-spring i think.

text chat happens more often though :)

but i'd like to have you in my list, so here is my msn: monikotz@yahoo.com

:):wub:

350220[/snapback]

sweet, I'll add you :D Only have msn at home tho, not work (evil work people) :)

Let me rephrase what I just said. I'd install Skype but I don't want to talk to you, BECAUSE you'd probably not understand my rusty english. Possible vice versa too.

Let me rephrase what I just said. I'd install Skype but I don't want to talk to you, BECAUSE you'd probably not understand my rusty english. Possible vice versa too.

350239[/snapback]

wroooooooooooooong :)

i don't know what accent i have ... romanian i guess :P

guys, tell me what's my accent like lol

350223[/snapback]

your accent was cute. actually i was expecting a less prominent one so it was funny to hear it...

tolis had a strong accent and insejn spoke funny swedish as they do out there... ;)

I can't do all that IRC malarky, it's too much for my tiny mind and I installed that Skype thing, but that's too much for my tiny mind as well....I couldn't find any of my friends contact details.  :unsure:  Plus I hate doing the talking thing, I don't mind the typing thing, but the talking is too wierd.....plus you'd all find out that I sounded like a man....hehe not really.  Mwah!!!

I can do MSN , that's about it.....

350205[/snapback]

Heee, you´re like me on that.. I find this skype thing so strange.. never know what to say, it´s just weird to have a headphone on your head and speak into a ittle microphone.. I already find phones weird, but skype... uff..

& Moni, you have a lovely voice ! Very feminin and romanian I think and with a strong accent.. I liked it a lot :)

i don't know what accent i have ... romanian i guess :P

guys, tell me what's my accent like lol

350223[/snapback]

You have a sexy Womanian voice. Exactly like i expected :rolleyes:

You can catch me on MSN pavelzagalsky@walla.co.il

But not for long, cause i shut down my internet connection in a week and a half or so.

come on irc Naiman, maybe i will convince you to have a voice chat, i miss hearing finnish accent so much :D

350167[/snapback]

I think i will have to ber VERY drunk to have the guts to reveal my finnish accent to you lol! but maybe someday. You use skype?

you all say i had a strong/funny accent.

damn :)

that means i was nervous.

when i'm relaxed, my accent is less strong.

I think i will have to ber VERY drunk to have the guts to reveal my finnish accent to you lol! but maybe someday. You use skype?

350718[/snapback]

i have heard finnish accent before. i miss it :)

i installed skype to have voice sessions with the crazy people here :) but i haven't used it in MONTHS.

now with MSN you can even do voice clips. funny, ha? :D