What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Dakini Typhoon :D

I got this down yesterday... finally after strugling with my connection.... had to restart at least 6 times... and dl time was 2½h :lol:

but sounded very nice... the first few tracks ain't Dakini right :P sounded like dragonfly :lol:

np:

Ozric Tentacles - Strangeitude (Eat Static remix)

Posted Image

How is this one? samples sounded quite interesting!

np:

P-Love & Amon Tobin - Hot Korean Moms

I like it alot, it is a nice crossover between dark and light tracks. none of the tracks has disappointed me yet, and I'm listening to the last nr now.. :) I like it a lot..

I got this down yesterday... finally after strugling with my connection.... had to restart at least 6 times... and dl time was 2½h :lol:

but sounded very nice... the first few tracks ain't Dakini right :P sounded like dragonfly :lol:

np:

Ozric Tentacles - Strangeitude (Eat Static remix)

The first few tracks are from Dakini's Sub-Label Yellow Feather. They are all Jaia :D

:blink: It's been that long since I posted here???!

Oh well....

NP: Highpersonic Whomen - Push the Limit Cd!!!! :wub:

Are you loving it? I was very impressed (and surprised) by how good it was! Thank you soooooooo much :wub:

Eat Static-De Classified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)B)

I love this album. Been caning it a lot recently!

I like it alot, it is a nice crossover between dark and light tracks. none of the tracks has disappointed me yet, and I'm listening to the last nr now.. :) I like it a lot..

Nice I will check it out :)

The first few tracks are from Dakini's Sub-Label Yellow Feather. They are all Jaia :D

:lol: didn't realize it was them who had released that one (the only album they have released on the sub-label?) It will be on my to buy list... might even get it while I'm here in Thailand... should be fast shipping :P It has quite an old skool sound to it, I really like! :) Sounded like I had heard the tracks before but I guess i was a bit of target :P

np:

Pandemonium! - A Mad Scientists Night

:lol: didn't realize it was them who had released that one (the only album they have released on the sub-label?) It will be on my to buy list... might even get it while I'm here in Thailand... should be fast shipping :P It has quite an old skool sound to it, I really like! :) Sounded like I had heard the tracks before but I guess i was a bit of target :P

it is man! it's a classic Jaia - Blue Energy/Blue synergy

Buy it at saiko sounds! the 2nd CD is not ambient :huh:

Posted Image

:wub: that album

Sweet I might just do that... :) Then I should get the Asura too... Danm I'm tempted now ahh need to save money..ahh <_<

np:

Panick - Hollow

Why do you think I can't buy anything I want :lol:

np

Aes Dana - Opalin

Why do you think I can't buy anything I want :lol:

Well u can right? :P U who has a job an everything <_< not like us poooor student who barely can afford to put butter on our bread :lol:

np:

Para Halu - The Hive :ph34r:

Well u can right? :P U who has a job an everything <_< not like us poooor student who barely can afford to put butter on our bread :lol:

np:

Para Halu - The Hive :ph34r:

Oh yeah! I was saving up for a better camera though but tax got in the way <_<

np

CBL - Mos 6581

Posted Image

:rolleyes:

Me too!!!

ENCORE!!!!!!!!

:wub::D:wub::D:wub:

Oood - Eye of the beholder :wub:

Mmmm I love OOOD!!

I'm still trying to get my hands on Breathing Space... it's extremely hard to find now. :(