What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

The Underdog Project - Summer Jam

Really like that song, the singer has an amazing voice. On the CD single is an accapella version, sounds awesome. They play the regular version on the radio of course. Still nearly the frist decent song they've played so far.

How are you finding this one?

I am finding it by going through several stacks of my CDs until I see the cover I posted. Then I open the case and play the CD. :)

Ok, ok. Serious now. I am finding it pretty good actually. Different sounding from the rest. :)

Taika-Kim - Naidenie Flowers

Nothing better than working while nobody else is around, blasting some psy and rocking around in my chair. :P

I am finding it by going through several stacks of my CDs until I see the cover I posted. Then I open the case and play the CD. :)

Ok, ok. Serious now. I am finding it pretty good actually. Different sounding from the rest. :)

So you don't go through several folders on your computer, open folder night_time_lullabies & play your mp3s then?

np

Posted Image

So you don't go through several folders on your computer, open folder night_time_lullabies & play your mp3s then?

Oh, on occasion I do that too. I don't know my folders in a Kazaa manner like you do though.