Tracks you want to listen in a Psy rmx

Ormion

Vangelis' album 1492 in a psy/ambient version... :) Made by Shpongle, OTT and Younger Brother :D

216892[/snapback]

great suggestion :D

Oh and Eleria. I didn't think you knew about any Norwegian music. I'll check out Bergatrooper ;)

Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind hearing The Prodigy - Claustrophobic Sting in the remix myself since it is my favourite Prodigy song. I would like Simon or old Koxbox to remix it...

Faithless - Salva Mea ( Pleiadians Rmx ) Imagine that !

Fluke - Atom Bomb ( Cosmosis Rmx )

Underworld - Born Slippy ( The Antidote Rmx )

;)

Ghostbusters theme song

216342[/snapback]

I thought GMS did it a few months ago. or it may have been Beetlejuice.

anyway

I'd like to hear some remixes of classic rock like the Doors - Light My Fire, Led Zep, Jefferson Airplane, the Beatles even. I think it could be done really well and not sound too cheesy.

They're not psychedelic enough to remix a cool tune like Ghost busters. Haltya could probably do something good though.

218248[/snapback]

haha - a Haltya rmx of Ghostbusters would be a treat.

How about a Squaremeat remix of James Brown?

Loopus in Fabula did a great remix of Jefferson Airplane 'Somebody to Love' he played live. I've been looking for that track but can't find it anywhere. Hope it comes out at some point.

One day... I will hear this song remixed into an amazing 12 minute long epic to match the original... this is digging, and I'm not sure if anyone knows it, but it MUST be done...

Jon & Vangelis - The Friends of Mr. Cairo

I mean, check out that bass line, the melodic progression, the cinematic progression... lose most of the vocals (all but a hook at a key transition or two), and this will work very well in the right hands. The Swedes could handle it!!