Astral Projection-Ambience

Ormion

What a track! What a masterpiece!

AP was always one of my favorite group,They have so many superb tracks (Kabalah,people can fly) but this track.....

I can't believe it. How they made something like that?

Those melodies...OMG!!! and so happy....but not cheesy at all!!

Do you like it? Do you love it?

NP:AP-Ambience :)

"Ambience" was on "The Astral Files".

I have mixed feelings about Astral Projection; they where one of the main reasons why I got an interest in goa/psy, and their first albums where all marvelous. My taste developed though - and "Dancing Galaxy" was for me a disappointment. Not at all new and interesting like my first experiences with the group, but the same old formula - and in my opinion they've continued in the same line the last many years, only improving on their production.

I do understand why many people like them though - their music is pure melodic mayhem, but I just kindda had enough back then :)

you cant say dancing galaxy is a dissapointment, there are some really cool tracks on there..

flying into a star, life on mars, liquid sun, no-one ever dreams

the only tune thats a bit cliched is dancing galaxy itsself.

214345[/snapback]

it might be cliche in the way that it is their most famous track. still, genious work. if u listen to it carefully, this track has like 20 layers of different melodic themes playing throughout the track. that is sooo coool :)