Logic Bomb

Basilisk

Favourites? Dislikes? Commentary on their evolution from early singles to break-up and solo projects?

I've heard many of the newer releases but none seem to have the crispy precision of old classics like Melojic - whats with that? Is it just my ears or is their post-Unlimited work really kind of dry... heck even that album wasn't as good an interesting as Headware. Did they stop doing dark tracks entirely? The melodic is nice but it starts to sound wishy-washy after you hear ten of them... there's a chunk of opinion, off-the-cuff. Discuss!

I think Headware was their peak, although Unlimited and Cryptic Crunch (by Hux Flux, in which they also worked a lot in) were also great. The melodic tracks are nice but I sure do miss stuff like Halojaner, Fairlight, Subatomic, etc.

As for their solo projects... Alternate Vision is not what I like at all, but I would like to hear more stuff by Tranan... the little I head was very nice.

One of the best parties I ever went to was in a quarry near Melbourne Airport, 1km down. Logic Bomb was there playing Headware material - Brilliant Stuff.

Saw them for the next album in a club, Another good set, cut their own work to pieces and reasembled - a real live performance that lamentable was indoors.

2nd album was ordinary next to Headware - Although Lodjik off assasi:nations was excellent. Not heard much as of recent from Logic Bomb, but I am not missing them much, as I was missing them when they were around if you catch my drift...

Headware was indeed the peak, and after that they just teased us (Melogic, Crystal Skulls).

Favourites? Dislikes? Commentary on their evolution from early singles to break-up and solo projects?

207756[/snapback]

My favorite Logic Bomb track would be Rotation Generation of the Electric Kool-Aid compilation on Kavator Records.

Full on the old school way.

Favourites? Dislikes?

207756[/snapback]

"The third revelation" is simply the best morning trance track i have ever heard...other track by Logic bomb i used to really like was "Secure the orbs" for its dark side, also "Kilobyte bandit" excellent one...

but by the way anyone knows the date of the next album? i m so impatient :)

Yes, I'm with Manuser, the 3rd Revelation is sweeeeeet. No other logic bomb tracks I've heard compare to that (many are disappointingly unmelodic to my ears). I'm sure Headware is good too, but I don't expect to ever find a copy.

I do like Datalinks though...

I definately dig both albums by Logic Bomb. For me headware is definately has a lot of oldschool appeal but i do find unlimited to be a much more polished and well produced album so its hard to choose really. Definately room for both albums in my collection!! :D

have to agree with the above statemetens. i was dissapointed with logic bomb releases since "unlimited" (which had some cool tracks on it but u could already feel the lack of inspiration)

"third revelation" is definatly my favourite logic bomb track. this tune probably set my expectation level too high so i was quite dissapointed with what came after it :blink:

I like them but they are nothing spectacular. They made 2 good albums but I miss something from both of them. My favourite trax are : SHADOW OF THE BEAST, NEIGHBOUR OF THE BEAST, THIRD REVELATION, DATALINKS...I heard them live and I wasn't too impressed.

I like them but they are nothing spectacular. They made 2 good albums but I miss something from both of them. My favourite trax are : SHADOW OF THE BEAST, NEIGHBOUR OF THE BEAST, THIRD REVELATION, DATALINKS...I heard them live and I wasn't too impressed.

207864[/snapback]

Hehe, only like those one Seraph mentioned.

207864[/snapback]

Exactly the same tracks for me too... lol :)

207864[/snapback]

hmmm... yep, same ones that I like. :) Neighbour of the beast being the best one and third revelation following :)

I'll be seeing them live in a couple of days. Woohoo!

Always liked their sound and I actually like Unlimited better than the first album. I know many will disagree with that...

As a group they have released many great singles as well. Perhaps not always as good as their top top tracks, but when I see a Logic Bomb track on a compilation, I'm always curious. To be honest, I've never heard a track by them that sucked.

Certainly a cut above many of the new artists we see nowadays.

Would be nice to see a good non-fullon album from them in the near future.

Well i haven't heard much of logic bomb's works, but i must say that "third revelation" on the "mystery of the 13 crystal skulls" cd was some of the most awesome psytrance i've EVER heard. :)

--- "Music is more than mathematics. And I am much more than a program with musical subroutines!! Inside this room, all my dreams become reality!" ;)

"Datalinks" is also pretty good :D

for me it must be psychedelic pollution.

which is also the first psy-trance song that got stuck in my memories after hearing it. after this party(my first goa party ever) where it was played i couldn't get the elephant noises out of my head, and then a month later at a friends house i heared it again, i imediately remembered it and asked him for the name of the song and the artist who had made it.

-before the party i had never listened to psy-trance so logic bomb took my virginity :P