Your First Trance

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The old guy didn't appreciate it much. He told us that it reminds him the horror he's been through in WW2.

556920[/snapback]

OMG?! :blink: I can imagine where that comes from but never the less there must be a lot of stuff that reminds him of that time then... Ok, not really a surprise since it has to be impossible to forget about something like that but still.

I'm kidding :lol:  :lol:

556926[/snapback]

And I totally fell for it... :angry:

my fisr goa trance cd was VA - Trance Asia Express which my cousin took from a bulgarian friend that we can listen it at home, i was fucking blown away by this music and instandly fallen in love, i thought i´am in a differen world because i didn´t expected that something like that is out, great electronical music with great electronical EMOTIONAL melodies, i liked most the emotional melodies of Trance, i heard my first trance in a holiday and then i stole the cd from the guy because i couldn´t live without that anymore, it was 7 years or so ago.

My first album ever was Jean-Michael Jarre's The Concerts In China bought ... back in the days. Man was I crazy about Magnetic Fields Part II. Closest thing I knew to good electronic music.

Then later came, of course, Depeche Mode and Nitzer Ebb, but it was Front 242 that really rocked my. Official Version was one of the blasts from 1987.

Then probably in 1993 I bought my first trance album, Juno Reactor Transmissions which led me onto Koxbox and Indoor.

... and the rest is history

Pretty standard story. :ph34r:

My first psychedelic trance cd was Goa-Head 12, I bought it in summer 2000 or 2001. When I first heard the first track Prime Time Plastix - Nep-Tune I couldn't believe my ears. If I would have died during the first play of that track, I would have died happy. I still love that track, one of the best psy tracks ever made!

Before that I had bought numerous clubtrance and hardcore/gabber cds. And all the cds from Prodigy :)

It's a traditional Bulgarian thing. When you really appreciate somebody you steal something from him.

557043[/snapback]

This is so awesome I just have to steal it! Too damn good to pay for. As long as they keep making music as great as this, I will keep going for the five-fingered discount!

:lol:

my fisr goa trance cd was VA - Trance Asia Express which my cousin took from a bulgarian friend that we can listen it at home, i was fucking blown away by this music and instandly fallen in love, i thought i´am in a differen world because i didn´t expected that something like that is out, great electronical music with great electronical EMOTIONAL melodies, i liked most the emotional melodies of Trance, i heard my first trance in a holiday and then i stole the cd from the guy because i couldn´t live without that anymore, it was 7 years or so ago.

557038[/snapback]

What a lovely story! <_<

I had some of my CDs stolen some years ago including order odonata 2 & my first copy of black rhino (thankfully I replaced it quickly) and more. Did you noy stop to think about the guy you stole it from? Maybe he loved that CD too and you made him :(

Now as punishment you must go out and BUY 10 CDs and give them away to your friends without listening to them. Then go home and listen to Skazi Fullon for 10 hours :P

first psychedelic trance track i heard in my life was:

Quatermass - Kali on a tape a friend recorded for me. He had been in amsterdam and bought VA - Pulse 1 there so in this compilation he putted this track.. slowly i stopped listening to the rest of the tape and consumed the tape on the quatermass track :). Then he lent me the compilation and juno reactor - bible of dreams + an hypnotic records compilation called sex experimental something on hypnotic records (is not evne on discogs!). From there i started my researches, was 1998 :). I also had the chance of meeting a guy who had been in london and talked me of two labels, dragonfly and flying rhino. I had some artist names on the compilations and some label to look for. Since then mostly full time i been searching and exploring the real of the goa world...

Then go home and listen to Skazi Fullon for 10 hours  :P

557986[/snapback]

:o dude....he just stole something....its not like he committed a murder!

the crime should fit the deed. 10 hours of skazi? why not just whip him like they whipped jesus? and then nail him to a cross?

10 hours of skazi produces a similar effect.

557038[/snapback]

What a lovely story!  <_<

I had some of my CDs stolen some years ago including order odonata 2 & my first copy of black rhino (thankfully I replaced it quickly) and more. Did you noy stop to think about the guy you stole it from? Maybe he loved that CD too and you made him  :(

Now as punishment you must go out and BUY 10 CDs and give them away to your friends without listening to them. Then go home and listen to Skazi Fullon for 10 hours  :P

557986[/snapback]

Yeah, lovely story indeed! :rolleyes: Thanks god we will never meet radi, you are the last person I'd let in my appartment and near my CDs and vinyls... I just wonder do you have any original CD?