.. I really like it here!

My questions are:

Which year did you discover goatrance?

Which artist?

Who played that track for you?

Your first goa album?

Your first rave/psy party?

my answers are:

1. 1997, I think. But really didn't start listening for real until last year :)

2. Ubar Tmar : Eternal Return (on DG 4). I really liked track! I was some kinda rocker before I started listening to goa.. and back then I just HAD to hate all music with synths and stuff.. for no reason.. or "music with synths isn't real music..."

3. My brother borrowed DG4 from my sister

4. Destination Goa 2!

5. Prism, underground in the swedish woods (loved it!) 2001-06-02!

1. 1995.

2. Da Masta Simon Posford.

3. A loan from a friend, the EP "LSD". Actually he still the only close friend I have who still enjoy Psy trance. But he's even more into old school than I am...

4. Hallucinogen, "Twisted".

5. Somewhere in the land of Germany, in a farm. Very nice one ! We slept in the straw...

J.

Guest lÿsërgïç

1. 1999 , but i only started to listen to it properly last year. (so i guess im pretty new to it compared to many people here:))

2. Hallucinogen - Gamma goblins part2 was the first track. But the first track that really got me interested i *think* it was Loose ID - Cube.

3. I found it on the net.

4. Pulse 9

5. Random Logik 1999, in perth australia (rave playing mostly hardcore, no trance what-so-ever)... i still havent been to a psy-party. only heard a few psy sets here and there.

Hallucinogen, then MWNN, then Astral Projection

Oakenfold full moon party

Goa Trance vol1 on rumour records

RTTS Chakra Journey party about 3 months later

Hallucinogen

DJ XP Voodoo at the radiostation

2 my first albums: Hallucinogen "Twisted", Astral Projection "Trust in Trance" (I guess that is the right name :-))

Moscow, Less club

1. 2000

2. i don't know, at the beginning i didn't know any songs or artist names, it was after a few parties i started to ask this questions... but the first track i heard and couldn't forget at a party was psysex: skywalker remix. i found out what it was about a year or so later. the other sounds where all sounding the same for me but not now anymore of course!!!

3. a dj i dont know at a outdoor party in mesocco/switzerland in a castle. it was a bright and sunny sunday morning/midday and people were still dancing their asses of (the party started allready on friday).

4. the first i bought was lovefield - no dream but live, i heard it at a friend's home again and again and then bought it.

5. a small indoor party organised by the brother of my then best friend and some of his buddys.

1/ 1995 - I think

2/ MWNN - Floor-Essence

3/ me at the records shop

4/ Goa Trance vol. 2 - I think

5/ I had to organize it by myself+a friend to have this experience :-)

1) 1999

2) Humm...a lot...but the 'first' that caught my attention was probably IM.

3) the DJ at a party (forgot who it was)

4) Goa Gil: Forest of the saints

5) first party: Bamboo forest in Dec. 1999!

Guest AtomikElf

1) 1997

2) trancentral 4: a trip to goa ¦D

3) my girlfriend, when i chowed acid for the first time ¦D

4) juno reactor: bible of dreams and trancentral 5: a sonic initiation (bought 'em both at the same time....in 1997)

5) my first rave was, hmm, in 1995. they got progressively better and better over the years in different locations etc, and i've only been to one psyparty here in the states.....i fell asleep on a concrete floor ¦D

cool vibes

"man from the atom"

• 5 years later...

1) 1994

2) Sven Vath

3) A guy called Les who was a bit of a geezer, bit of a lady's man and a bit of a fighter. Had bags of charisma but sadly ended up a heroin addict. :(

4) Sven Vath - Accident in Paradise

5) Small underground rave at an abandoned quarry in North Wales. My abiding memory of the rave is arriving drugged up on speed and LSD and watching people trashing this old abandoned car, then suddenly one of my friends joined in but he was so off his face he started trashing the wrong car with the owner sat in it. :lol: Got a bit hairy as a small scuffle broke out and he ended up having to pay for the damage he'd caused. The rest of the night was ace though.

Which artist?

Astral Projection

Downloaded from internet

Your first goa album?

Astral Projection - The Astral Files

Hux Flux and Wizzy Noise live @ Docklands, Stockholm.

Nice topic :)

Which year did you discover goatrance? depends... In 1999 I discovered Eyal Barkan and Nitzhonot stuff, but it kept my attention only for 1.5/2 years, then nothing.

The "real" Goatrance I discovered in 2006

Which artist? depends... Eyal Barkan in 1999

IM in 2006 but it was with Hallucinogen that I decided to check and dive in the Goa sound :D

Who played that track for you? depends... A friend of mine in 1999

The computer in 2006 ;)

Your first goa album? depends... Eyal Barkan - Good Morning Israel (which I threw away 4 years ago... :o )

Hallucinogen - Twisted/TLD, Koxbox - U-Turn, Prometheus - ROC, Unusual Suspects 1&2 (a self Christmas gift :D )

Your first rave/psy party? 0

1. 1997

2. Astral Projection and Juno Reactor

3. Friend from EFNet #ANSIPUNX from Houston, TX (Loki_) was like HEY D, DOWNLOAD THIS!@# I was owned thereafter.

4. Juno Reactor - Bible of Dreams from WaxTrax [America release]

5. First rave...1998, some super jump in teh back of a uhaul truck taken to undisclosed location underground liquid adrenaline party, first psy party, 2004, MAGE II [Midwest Annual Goa Experience] Psy in the states as far as parties went never took off really until the last few years. Crazy shit yo!

6. What's six? Is there a six? Hell, oh well, was worth a shot. Oh, what are you wearing? I'm sitting here in boxers, socks, and a t-shirt. What are YOU wearing?

=]

-d

1990 (sorry, I put the year I started djing hehe)

Which artist?

Eat Static, Genetic, Total Eclipse, SFX

Dj Dash, The Recordstore i bought records at, at the time

Your first goa album?

I guess it was Project II Trance

Some warehouse party in Frankfurt, was awsome. Later on though, in Sweden was even more awesome! The Nemesis and Liquid Family parties rocked hard :) I remember one party in Gothenburg that rocked my socks off :) (damn, there have been too many parties!)

Notice that I'm distinguishing between psy and goa trance

Which artist?

Uhh.... first artist I was into was probably astral projection. First psy artist woulda been Infected mushroom

Erm? Me? Funnily enough I got into psytrance by playing eve online and telling a guy I liked trance... he said he liked psytrance and recomended Infected mushroom. I got into goa by confusing psy with goa and then finding out they were different. I like goa much better now.

Your first goa album?

Astral Projection stuff and Distance to goa stuff. First album I actually bought that contains Goa would be X-Dream best of... I'm buying Transdimentional soon too.

Royal doof 4... only one I've been to so far... planning on going to the new years melbourne thing though too.