-
Posts
5212 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
41
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Oopie
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Analog Pussy - Psychobitch from hell I have mentioned before that I listen to it haven't I? I have eh? Yes I have indeed. It has something to do with the fact of the track being acid driven euphoria for 11 minutes hasn't it? It has indeed. some other picks of the day, very mycke recommended: ololiuqui - chitty bang blue planet corporation - lubiantia the light - expand the room (illumination mix) "oopie you have listened to some very good music" "oopie thanks for sharing, I formerly had a shitty taste in music, but with your help it all changed!" "oopie for president!" -
this is so... not good.
-
am i just imagining things or is a pattern forming
Oopie replied to technosomy's topic in General Psytrance
1) thanks for the koxbox cd, it has been on my cd-player non-stop 2) you browse ebay too much 3) I once got in panic because a seller was selling orichalcum & the deviant's self titled cd right after I had purchased one. I emailed him about it and he replied he has 30 in stock. There's also a seller who time to time puts ubar tmar's fusion for sale. -
acid! ...when it's done properly (e.g. solar quest - acid air raid)
-
circlesquare and I made a nice successful swap. a man of his words
-
2nd deal, the same thing. maarten is so fast and easy to deal with. would sell him anytime!
-
Haamutsygä is attractiveness at its best.
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
spirallianz - a23 I can't believe I like such... minimalism oopie bad -
I wouldn't buy the original even if it had the same price. but then again, I'm music collector
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Etnica - BMW - Rotating Fields radi check that out, it's crazy stuff. edit: sorry, it's FUCKING crazy stuff. fuckinggreasysmudgeeeh...stuff. -
ETNICA Anniversary Release @ Etnicanet
Oopie replied to Young's topic in Artist News and Labels announcements
just re-mastering old already heared stuff? I rather skip this one then. edit: Just listening to this glorious 15 minutes clocking monster, Moonley Business People went berzerk when Jesper (X-Scream @ psynews) played it at goaparty a while ago! Why won't you release gems like these? Whyy? Can't you see? The Etnica/Pleiadians brand is built on older material, that's what people want/hope to hear! So what better than unreleased killers from old days that are timeless and truly representive of an era? -
here's for sell/trade nice item from early days of goa: Brainwasher - Cosmos EP http://www.discogs.com/release/457837 in mint condition too. =) edit: I trade this for one psyshop cd!
-
the samples are from the start, bleh! only the last track is not and indeed, it sounds rocksolid! I'm gonna get this. edit: alright some of the tracks aren't from the start... and I'm impressed =]
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
then I guess your word plays are horribly of the target -
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
yeah, it's Hallucinogen. -
Yes! Maarten is nothing but a great to deal with. Excellent communication and money came so fast. thanks
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
yeah it's not. just like bust a move isn't infectedmushroom. -
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
It's not Kox Box. you mp3wizard I don't like that track as much as the others, they deliver better with uptempo stuff maybe =) -
hah GMS - Chaos Laboratory Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch Indoor - Progressive Trance Mindfield - Odyssey Of Mind Nervasystem - 13 Amp Fusion Nervasystem & Aether - The Mama Matrix Most Mysterious this is definitely on my want-list! but where's the money? I see no money
-
What music are you listening to right now?
Oopie replied to Sputum Rotgut's topic in General Psytrance
Genetic - Transmission (cops don't knock) (thanks to patrik) this is why I listen to old stuff! Gets me all nostalgic and shivering -
there's something new added, maybe they'll find new home?
-
alright! definitely will purchase this baby.
-
radi, before you know it your taste will change and you'll start appreciating other acts more
-
no one likes vinyls anymore? I can give many vinyls for one cd in trade (or maybe psyshop buy?)!
-
Eupsychia - Echons 12" A Echons B Insekt & Morning Sun Fairly unknown vinyl release. Too bad you can't hear these wicked tunes on any cd as they're definitely worth your while. I'll bet my sweet sock juice for that... With my limited english skills it's a hard task to describe the amount of psychedelia shoved in these tracks. *Monstrous* to put it in one word. Echons tickles and buzzes with such impeccable attention to detail your jaw might just drop so low your physical appearance is reminiscent to Ridge Forrester. Basslines are crunchy and mellow. Echons gets better and better as the minutes pass by. Somewhere in the middle of the track you get more than daily dose of funky acid-lines. Blop here bleep there, no end no beginning. Marvellous! The B-side is just as good really. To me this represents the essence of psychedelia. Delivering something new every second. No compromises in quality, just the desire to go as far out as it's possible. I can (and will) compare this to Koxbox or Hux Flux at their prime. Yeah, it's that good. Get this! :-)
